All Comments on 'Where Do I Belong?'

by NightTempest

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
amber1312amber1312over 11 years ago

Wow utterly fantastic thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You're back

Scorching hot story.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 11 years ago
*twitch

I CANT FAV ALL OF YOUR STORIES!!!!

Woe to the republic.....

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 11 years ago
Very Good

I usually read "Mygypsy's To love a Stray", but this was pretty good. Although I prefer werewolves as Lycans in Underworld, not the Twilight movies. They should be for 12 and under.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hmm

overrated - as ever.

hk47enclavehk47enclaveover 11 years ago

Hey Night

This was always amount my top fav quickies. Glad to see you post it here.

:)

Mik

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Smashing

Ignore the nay sayers, you do great work.

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08over 11 years ago
Brilliant

And hot. I'm glad to see you posting your blog stories here again. You were missed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love!

So, I'm a comment virgin here. I just needed to say: Fabulous, as always! So far, I've loved everything you've written. You have a load of talent. Thank you for sharing it with us.

willieonewillieoneover 11 years ago
Beautiful!

Thankyou for posting this wonderful story. Sigh it was beautiful! Although the Alpha should get a kick in the butt for not being honest with Dane in the first place.

kayseakayseaover 11 years ago
Yeah!

Awesome! Great little one-shot that had characters that you quickly cared about and happy little ending. It takes a lot of talent to do that, and then it was hot too. I love your series but it was nice to read something of yours that didn't leave you cursing for the next chapter to be out!

Cia81Cia81over 11 years ago
I liked it!

I think the story was good, and I did like the mix of POV's between the characters. The thing that I quibble over is that Dane seems so sure that he can't be with Kobe. But we don't see WHY he makes that assumption supported in the story with background. You seem to put out there that he thinks he's not good enough, which would be valid, but you mixed it in a bit with how the alpha wouldn't let two men mate, much less when one is his son.

Is two males mating that unusual? Has he heard stories of alphas not allowing it? Witnessed bigotry in his own pack? That added level within the conflict felt unsupported in the story, and I think it would have been better without it. There were also more typos than I am used to seeing from your stories as well. Still, I know that writing a complete short story like this isn't easy and it was well done overall. Thanks for sharing!

seahavenseahavenover 11 years ago

I agree with Cliffgirl, I'm glad you're back to posting your quickie's on Lit.(:

I'm also loving the subtle edits; they made the story about a million times better. This.was one of ny favorites and still is! Thanks miss night.

Brandon

FatBottomedGirlFatBottomedGirlover 11 years ago
you almost gave me a heart attack

This story was that good! I'm sooooo glad you're still popping into Lit :-) thank you!!!

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 11 years ago

I agree with everyone glad you are back and loved it. As usual your characters are heartwarming and they grip you till the end. It was sad that the two people that didn't see what was right in front of everyone else's eyes, but isn't that the norm Love is Blind!! Can't wait to see what you give us next....

talismaniatalismaniaover 11 years ago

I really enjoyed this and the depth of the world-building. In fact, I think there's room in this story for it to expand and grow into something more, and would love to see what you do with it. Your style is very accessible and your characters are lively and engaging. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Agree with Cia81

This needed more background for the eventual character development make sense. Eg How could Dane be an alpha and yet think he was so far below Kobe? There must have been some hints toward his true nature before. Why would Kobe's parents not give Dane more encouragement if they knew he was their son's mate, instead of waiting til Kobe actually ran away to show support for the pair?

The attraction between the boys was palpable and the sex was hot but those inconsistencies detracted from my enjoyment.

ingilizingilizover 10 years ago
Fanatic

I am a gay werewolf story fanatic. This was one of the best stories I have read to date. Please write more.

chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 10 years ago
'Quiet on the outside, loud as hell on the inside...'

Story starts off strong, gets better then diminishes in mating. The story picks up again afterwards. Odd. Overall a good story. I read someone's comment today and gave it a try.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 10 years ago
Loved it !!!!!

Really enjoyed this and yes, you definitely should write more.

Loved the drama and the mating was hot....hotter than some others

I've read. Takes that whole scenting the mate thing to another

level.

pratik300pratik300almost 8 years ago
Thank u....

Loved it .. but u should stretched it little bit for more fun.

Thanks again for such a lovely story..

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I love this story. The uncertainty, missed communication that leads to sizzling sex and ultimate love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous