All Comments on 'Where Do We Go From Here'

by 69plus1

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"Where do we go from here?"

Nice hot little three-way story."Where do we go from here?" After a couple days of thinking about it, they will want a repeat.

2hot2m82hot2m8about 10 years ago
Hot

I'm Oozing Cum and Ready to Bust a Nut! That's hot! She loves to have her belly full of cum! SWEET! A Keeper!

sandymonroesandymonroeabout 10 years ago

It sounded like a recipe to me, I couldn't enjoy it...

69plus169plus1about 10 years agoAuthor
NEVER AGAIN!

I usually post my stories under fetish or gay to prevent offending people as the readers of these types of stories seem to be more tolerant.

I see I made a mistake posting under group this time. I welcome criticism, even from "Anonymous" readers.

But to the Anonymous reader who sent me an email, really? You are already using an alias on this site and you still feel the need to be Anonymous, I feel bad for you. Maybe you should write something and purge your soul, it will free you!

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 10 years ago
Hey 69plus1

What's the difference between calling yourself Anonymous or 69plus1? In one sense, you are hiding your identity more than Anon. WE all are. So, why all the condescension toward Anons? What sort of comment were you expecting with a protagonist who gets off sharing his woman?

Mr. BriggsMr. Briggsabout 10 years ago
I enjoyed it

Thanks for writing. I enjoyed it and hope they go further

orionnausorionnausabout 10 years ago
More!

Loved the story, please write more! Ignore the negative comments please!

SigintSigintover 9 years ago
"I would of let it ring..."

Damn, even my computer knows it should be "I would HAVE let it ring..."

seniorserviceseniorservicealmost 9 years ago
When do we go ?

So hot, so hard, I suspect they went a long way

PaulinndPaulinndover 3 years ago
Tease

You are a tease, but you are so good at it!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous