Where Do We Go From Here? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jan likes to stay in shape and walks every day at lunch. Due to the nature of her job, she is able to get out of work at 5:30, and is usually at the fitness center, where she works out, by 5:45, for her 6:00 yoga class, or Pilates class, or her workout class, 4 evenings per week. She works really hard to keep her body fit and toned and she tries to reduce her bubble butt. She is usually home by 7:15 and then we have a lite dinner and a glass of wine together.

I have never driven a Mercedes before and I was enjoying the luxury of the German vehicle as my wife and Steve enjoyed each other on the leather-upholstered back seat. I drove through the unfamiliar street of St. Louis, over into a suburb of East St. Louis, Illinois, guided by the GPS coordinates. Steve was taking us to a Gentlemen's club called B.T.'s. According to Steve, Saturday night was Swinging Couples night, and the place would be filled with local swingers hoping to find others in the lifestyle to hook-up with. The cover was $20 for couples and $25 for single men. Single women got in for free; of course, I had to pay the single man cover as Jan was Steve's date.

The club was clean and attractive outside with a well-lit parking lot. Steve had me drop them off at the door and park the car. He said that he had a special membership and had paid for a private suite and that I would be able to find them there. I felt strangely aroused and alone as I parked the car and began walking back to the front entrance of the club. I could not remember the last time I was out without Jan at my side and I had the beginning of a hard-on starting in my pants just thinking of her as Steve's date in a swinger's club.

I was charged the full cover at the door. The club was filled with loud dance music and many people; some there for the strippers and some there for the couple's action. The place was dimly-lit in some places and then again there were bright spot lights on the raised dance floors that the entertainers performed upon. It appeared to be a typical well-managed gentlemen's club from initial appearances. The dancers were in various stages of undress from partially clothed in provocative attire to completely nude depending on where they were in their stage performance. I was a bit overwhelmed by the sights and sounds and felt disoriented as I attempted to make my way through the crowd to locate Jan and Steve.

It took me almost 15 minutes to find the place in the club that was designated for the swinging couples and even longer to locate Steve's private suite. I finally found the room and opened the door to find Steve talking with several couples and Jan nowhere to be found. Steve brought me into the conversation introducing me to everyone as his friend Justin. He handed me a glass of scotch and soda and pulled me aside to talk.

"Hey man what took you so long? Get lost?" He said with a laugh as he slapped me on the back.

"Yeah kind of." I replied. "Where's Jan?" I asked looking around the suite.

"Not too shabby is it? Check out the food and we have our own waitress." He replied over the loud music being piped into the room.

"No it's really nice. Where's Jan?" I asked again.

"Oh she's out on the dance floor. Some guy asked her to dance and she went with him." He said raising his eyebrows, in emphasis, and giving me a smirk.

"Oh okay." I replied. Where?"

"Want to watch?" He asked as he took me over to one of the large glass windows of the room that faced out to a good-sized dance floor that was filled with couples. I looked out trying to see my Jan in her turquois club dress with no luck. Steve also scanned the crowd and then he pointed her out to me dancing with a well-dressed black man to the loud dance beat. She appeared to be in her element; dancing and smiling to her partner.

"So you know that guy?" I asked suddenly feeling jealous. I took a large sip of my drink.

"Oh him? Yeah that's Darius; he's a regular at these things, everyone knows him. His date is out there dancing too." Steve explained to me. He and I made small-talk with the couples in the room and basically got to know everyone who he had invited into his suite. I kept trying to catch glimpses of Jan dancing without being rude to the person I was talking with at the time. I had watched her for a while and it gave me a hard-on so I had moved back and talked with others to distract myself.

The couples in the suite were attractive to say the least; tall and fit men and beautiful and sexy women. I felt out of place because I was totally batting out of my league with this group but not Jan and Steve; they fit right in. I noticed that the music on the dancefloor had slowed down to "tummy-rubbing" music so I figured that Jan would be back in the suite soon but I was wrong as she did not return. I finally made my way over to the window and what I saw took my breath away. Darius had Jan in a close embrace and as they swayed back and forth he had both of his hands on the curve of her ass. I immediately got hard.

"Hey buddy you like watching that?" Steve had suddenly appeared unnoticed by my side and was also observing Jan's slow-dancing.

"Oh yeah." I replied as I continued to watch my wife. Darius was whispering in her ear and she turned her head up and looked him in the face. He leaned down and kissed her and she appeared to kiss him back as their lips did not part for almost a minute.

"Maybe he wants some of that." He commented as he looked down and noticed the tent in my pants.

"Yeah maybe." I agreed and tried to adjust my erection to not be so obvious.

"You'd like that wouldn't you?" He said in a taunting manner.

"Oh yeah!" I exclaimed. I then noticed Darius saying something else to her and then taking her by the hand and leading her out of the crowd. I expected them to come back to the suite but they never appeared. I was now getting anxious and wondered what she was up to with Darius. It was a long and agonizingly slow fifteen minutes before I noticed that Jan was again standing beside Steve with his arm around her waist. They talked for a bit while I observed them from across the suite. I started making my way toward them and Jan slowly turned and walked away from Steve and out of the suite before I could get through the couples to them.

"Oh there you are Justin. You just missed Jan she was looking for you." He said.

"Damn! Where did she go?" I asked in frustration.

"Oh she needed to freshen-up." He replied and smiled at me. "She'll be right back."

"Okay. Where did she disappear to before that?" I asked.

"Getting to know Darius." He replied. "Maybe you should ask her."

"I will." I said as I walked away from him in search of another drink. I waited and, after some time had passed, Jan reentered the suite looking lovely as ever. My mood went from jealous to adoring in mere seconds. I approached her before she could get back to Steve.

"Hey." She said as she walked up to me with a big smile. "How're you doing?"

"Hey yourself. Not as good as you it seems." I replied smiling back at her.

"Oh! You mean Darius?" She replied looking at me with concern.

"I guess." Was my short reply.

"He's really nice. Wants to take me out sometime." She said as she gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"So where did you go with him?" I asked.

"Jealous?" She said teasingly.

"Nope, just interested." I replied.

"It was pretty hot. He took me to this quiet corner and we kissed and got to know each other better." She said as she got closer to me. I could feel her breath on my neck.

"He's got a really big cock."

"Oh? How do you know?" I asked with a pant.

"He had me touch it as he played with my pussy."

"Really? What? You did?" I said in gasps as I pulled her to me.

"Yes feel how wet I am." She said as she pulled my hand to her thigh. I slipped it casually under her dress and up towards the juncture where her thighs came together. I could feel the heat emanating from her pussy. I reached further to touch her panties and instead touched her hot bare skin. She was soaked.

"What happened to your thong?" I asked so in lust with her right now that I had to work to keep from drooling.

"Darius took it." She simply said as she turned and walked away from me and back towards Steve. I watched the sexy swaying of her lovely ass beneath the dress. Damn she had me so wound up I was ready to pop in my boxers. I kept watching and Darius came into the suite and walked up to Steve and shook his hand. He then handed a small white card to him and walked over to the food table.

For the remainder of the evening the same behavior was repeated many times. Jan would go out and dance with someone for a while and then they would disappear from view for 15 minutes or so. Jan would then reappear in the suite and her dance partner would talk with Steve for a few minutes, hand him a small white card, then walk away. I was puzzled and finally could not stand it any longer and waited for Jan to leave again on the arm of another man. I then walked up to Steve and pulled him aside.

"So what's the deal with the white cards Steve?" I asked.

"Oh I am sorry. I should have explained it to you sooner." He said honestly as he looked at me.

"Man this is an off-premise swingers club." He told me as if I knew what that meant. I gave him a perplexed look.

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"Okay. People can meet here and can get to know each other here but no sex is allowed here."

"Okay I get that part but what about the cards?" I asked still feeling out of the loop.

"If a guy likes a woman, like Jan, he gets to know her as much as he can over in the hallway, and if things work out, and he wants to date he, he gives her partner his card." He replied as he reached in his pocket and pulled out a small stack of cards. He sorted through them and selected one which he handed to me. I turned it over and read it.

Darius. xxx-xxx-xxxx

"So what then?" I asked handing him back the card.

"Well if the couple agrees then she can call him and set up a meet and greet or a date." Steve explained. "They can only make arrangements to meet here. That's all."

"I understand it now. Okay so what next?" I asked.

"If everything is still good with you I will set her up with some dates"

"Perfect. I like that." I replied with a smile. "Thank you Steve."

"No thank you buddy. I should have her set up with some dates before we leave here tonight."

"No! Really?" I exclaimed.

"Yep. You keep an eye on things I am going to go see a man about a horse." He said and slipped out of the room. I was in awe of what Steve had explained to me. I was not sure about the horse comment but I assumed that he was using the head. I watched Jan dancing and after a while she came back in the suite and sat down beside me on one of the couches. She looked tired.

"Hey. Are you doing okay?" I asked as I reached over and held her hand. She held it for a second and then pulled it away.

"Hey. I am good but I am Steve's date remember." She replied good-naturedly.

"Oh yeah, sorry." I replied as I looked at her lovingly.

"I am so horny. I need some dick." She said with a grin.

"Who is this woman?" I asked myself for the tenth time today. I did not know how to respond to her statement so I just looked at her.

"Where's my date?" She asked knowing that it got to me.

"He's in the head." I replied. "Want a drink?"

"Yeah, that would be nice." She said and I walked over to the waitress and ordered a Tanqueray and tonic for Jan and a cola for myself. I turned and attempted to walk back over to her and some new guy was sitting in my place beside her on the couch. She was smiling and talking with him. I stood back and gave them some space to watch what they were doing. He stood up and taking her hand helped her up and they left the suite and headed to the dance floor, I presumed.

The waitress appeared with her drink and I took it and walked over to the window to watch her and her new suitor dance. No matter where I looked I could not see them on the still crowded dance floor. I looked at my phone. 2:35 am.

At 3:15 Jan reappeared at the doorway to the suite alone and looking slightly disheveled. Her hair was in need of a brushing and her lips needed a new coat of gloss. Concerned I walked over to her.

"What happened to you?" I asked with genuine concern.

"Oh just out sucking some cock." She replied casually.

"Who's cock?"

"That guy that you saw me leave with. We went to his car. Steve set it up" She explained.

"You did what?" I said a bit loudly.

"Hey it's a swingers club. Back off baby." She said vehemently. I looked at her for a few seconds and then Steve entered the suite and came over to us.

"I think that it is time to go. Ready?" He said as he took Jan, by putting his arm around her waist, and leading her from the suite out into the main room of the club.

"Justin can you drive?" He asked as he pulled her close.

"Yeah I am fine." I replied and he nodded and told me to go get the car. I walked to the lot to where I had left the car and picked the two lovers up at the door. They both got in back.

The drive back to St. Louis was difficult for me as I attempted to watch Jan and Steve in the backseat and drive safely back to the hotel. It was made more difficult by Steve and Jan's behavior. I watched them when I could as it was quite dark in the backseat and I had to wait until we drove under a street light to be able to view them. They began by kissing and making out. This progressed to Steve freeing Jan's breasts from her dress and sucking on her nipples. Soon she was nude on her knees sucking his large cock as he talked to her. I could hear many of the words.

"Now that's a good girl get that dress all the way off and show me that slutty body of yours."

"Now get down on your knees and take out my cock."

"Yeah like that. Is that what you want baby?'

"Uh huh." She moaned.

"Well it's not going to suck itself, get down there." He said forcefully.

Later, as I drove, I watched her straddle his lap and it appeared that she slipped his cock into her pussy as she was sighing and moaning.

"Oh yeah give me that big cock Steve." She said as I watched, when I could, her riding him. Just before we crossed over the river I heard her cum on his cock and this was followed a short time later by the two of them cumming together. I was so hard and wanted to stop and stroke my cock as I watched but I drove on.

"Clean me up my little whore. Suck up all of that hot cum." Steve ordered as Jan got on her knees again and I watched her head moving in his lap. Jan made noises of pleasure as she worked his cock. Just before I pulled up to the hotel I looked back and she was sliding her breasts back inside the dress as she sat beside a grinning Steve. I pulled up to the front entrance and the two lovers got out of the car and just before he closed the door Steve leaned his head back inside.

"Hurry up and park the car so that you can get up to the room and clean Jan up for me."

I finally found a spot to park the car and dashed to the hotel door. It did not take me long to get up to the room and when I entered our room I found Jan sprawled out on the bed. She was on her back with her legs splayed apart. She was fondling her boobs and Steve was nude with his semi-erect cock in her mouth.

"It took you long enough Justin. Lick up that mess I made of your wife's cunt and then join us." Steve ordered.

I looked between Jan's creamy thighs and saw a small rivulet of cum flowing from her gaping pussy and down the crack of her ass almost to the bed. I got down on my knees and began licking-up Steve's cum from her well-used pussy and ass hole. I enjoyed the taste of Steve's warm cum mixed with Jan's pussy juice and I soon had it all cleaned up and swallowed. I then removed my clothes and climbed into bed beside Jan with Steve moving to slide his now fully erect cock into her pussy.

12