Where Do We Go From Here? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh look she is blushing. Isn't that sweet?" Eddies said in a mocking tone. Steve looked at me and laughed again. I felt ashamed and tried to lose myself in my meal.

"What's the matter Jan? Did I hit home?" Eddies asked as he reached over and gave my leg a firm squeeze. I gave out kind of a giggle and nodded my head. We continued our meal and consumed three beers apiece with our burgers and fries. I was stuffed and slightly drunk and that might be how I missed part of the conversation between the two men.

"C'mon Jan let's walk out to my Tahoe; Eddie wants to see the back seat." Steve said, as he allowed Eddie to put his arm around me, as we began our walk to the parking ramp, where Steve had parked his car. Eddie had his arm around my waist and held me closely as he petted and massaged my hip; sometimes holding my breasts from the side.

"You have some nice little titties Jan." Eddie exclaimed as he cupped my boob in his hand as we walked up to Steve's Tahoe.

I was feeling not only tipsy but horny from the suggestive talk at lunch and Eddie's wandering hands during the walk. Steve unlocked the car and opened the backdoor and guided me into the backseat. I figured that the men were going to talk business so I was surprised when Eddie pushed me in further and climbed into the seat beside me. The Tahoe has deeply tinted windows that made the interior quite dark and gave a great deal of privacy for the vehicle's occupants. As soon as we were seated Eddies pulled me close and put his arms around me for a hug and a kiss. His tongue entered my mouth as I opened it to his probing. For some reason this kissing of a stranger excited me and I felt myself giving into his kisses. His hands reached out for my breasts and he squeezed them through my dress.

"Take this off I want to see all of you." He said as he helped lift the dress over my head. I lifted up from the seat as he quickly whisked the garment over my head and off my body. It felt oddly natural, to be sitting in the back seat of Steve's vehicle nude, before a man I had just met an hour ago. Eddie's hands roamed my body with rubs, touches and squeezes. I felt myself becoming more and more turned on by his actions. His right hand went between my legs and I parted them for him. He touched my pussy and slipped a finger inside me.

"Open my pants and take out my cock." He directed as I began undoing his belt and his zipper. I reached inside and pulled out his cock. It was not large and it was not fat but more like my husband Justin's dick.

"Go ahead suck it. Give me a blow job." Eddies said.

I looked over the seat towards Steve. He gave me a quick nod and I lowered my head to Eddie's crotch. I started by licking his stiff member. He smelled clean and I had no problem with taking him into my mouth. I swirled my tongue on the head of his cock while he moaned and groaned. I knew he was enjoying my actions. I started bobbing up and down on Eddie's cock as he hands gently held my head. I kept going for only a short while when I felt his cockhead expand and the first squirt of his load shot into my mouth. I continued sucking, bobbing and I began swallowing his cum. He gave me four shots of his juice before he stopped cumming.

"Don't swallow. Open your mouth and show me." I pulled off from his cock and opened my mouth for his inspection. There was a string of cum from his cock to my mouth. It broke and I felt the end of it run down my chin. He had not cum a lot but it was at least a good size swallow. I opened wider.

"Swish it around like a good slut." He ordered. "Now swallow it all." I did as he asked and swallowed his entire load.

"That was nice." Eddies said as he began pulling his pants back up and fastening his belt.

"Next time I am going to want some of that pussy." I smiled at him and reached down on the floor to locate my discarded dress. I slipped it on over my head as I felt the car coming to a stop.

"What did I tell you Eddie? Curb service." Steve said with a smile from the front seat of the SUV. Eddies opened the door and just before he got out he handed me $40 dollars.

"A little something for your time and well worth every penny." Eddie said as he closed the door to the SUV and Steve pulled away from the curb.

"Well what do you think Jan? Pretty hot huh?" Steve asked as I sat holding the two $20 bills in my hand.

"What the fuck Steve? He paid me for a blowjob? What's up with that?" I asked astonished and somewhat angrily. I was suddenly feeling kind of guilty and ashamed.

"Hey it was pretty hot giving Eddie a blowjob while I drove wasn't it?" Steve asked.

"Yeah I guess but does he think I am whore?" I asked disappointedly.

"That is pretty hot too don't you think that someone would pay you for something that you were doing for free?" He asked as he drove.

"I guess but I was doing it for fun not for money." I replied as I settled back down in the seat. "So what should I do with the money?"

"Give me half and you keep half just like a whore with her pimp." He replied giving me a look over the seatback. I handed him both twenties.

"No go ahead and keep it all." I said as I felt better giving the money up rather than keep it like a prostitute would. "So where to now?"

"I am taking you back to the hotel and then I am going to go to work for a few hours. Why don't you catch some sun or something?" He replied.

"That's a good idea I could use a nap." I replied with a yawn as we pulled up to the hotel.

"You have fun and I will pick you up at 6:00 for dinner." Steve said as I exited the SUV.

As soon as I was back in the room I called Justin on my cell. He answered after the second ring.

"Hey." He answered.

"Hey hun how's it going?" I asked. I sat down on the edge of the bed.

"It's going great. I just got off the phone with Steve."

"Oh? What did Steve have to say?" I asked with some dread that he might reveal my whorish behavior to Justin.

"Not much we talked about the job I am doing for him. He said that you met his boss this morning and had lunch with another friend of his."

"Yes that was my morning." I agreed.

"He said that I might be surprised on how much of a hotwife you are becoming." That caught me off guard and I tried to get more from him.

"Oh he did, did he? What did he say?"

"Just that you were becoming more sexually expressive and were really enjoying the new experiences with him." Justin replied.

"That's true. Did he tell you that he and I have been sleeping together every night?" I asked nervously.

"Yes and I am so glad. That makes me so hot. How is he?" He asked with a shudder to his voice.

"Well you saw Steve's cock this weekend. He does know how to use it and he fucks me with it all the time." I confessed.

"God Jan that makes me so hard. I wish I could watch or fuck you myself."

"I know baby I am missing you so much. Can you do phone right now?" I asked.

"No I am in an office. In fact I have to go back to work. I will call you tonight and you can tell me everything." Justin offered.

"It's a date. I love you baby." I replied.

"Love you too honey." And then he hung up.

12