Where Dreams Cum True Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nodded.

I gave the question, "Throughout your very impressive career you've portrayed a villain an awful lot." I nodded but with a pleased smile, "Now, why is that?" I lifted my hand and quickly stated, "These are your options and for my safety, I mean no offense to their meaning."

I took a deep breath then gave the options, "Okay, A: you're an asshole in real life?"

Someone belted out an extremely loud laugh.

His expression was somewhat filled with shock by option A.

I continued, "B: In real life you have this need for sexual domination which plays out in your character choices?"

His eyes grew wide with that option.

I continued as did the laughter, "C: I'm an actor, you stupid bitch, that's why?"

His eyes inched wider.

More laughter sounded.

I gave the final option, "D: All of the above?"

His eyes blinked and I saw the struggle to give an answer.

I sweetly patted His leg with sympathy and said, "That's okay, you may send me an entire written statement confirming any of those options." I smiled wide.

I announced, "Last question!" I cleared my throat then stated, "Another multiple choice."

There was a type of dread in His eyes.

To ensure Him I said, "Don't worry this one's much easier."

He somewhat nodded.

I cleared my throat, straightened my posture then asked, "You're trapped in the elevator with me, what do you do?"

First option given, "A: Try to figure out how the elevator broke, you know she did it!"

More laughs from the audience.

Second option given, "B: Stand completely still, her vision is motion based?"

A series of laughter sounded.

I again watched Him start to grin.

Third option, "C: Pray to God for a miracle?"

Something about His facial expression changed along with the expression across His amazing eyes.

I cleared my throat and presented the final option, "And D: Be pleasant as possible and immediately exit the moment elevator again moves? Run!"

He momentarily pressed His lips together as if there was another option then gave it, "All of the above."

I again fake gasped, "Well," I sounded offended then nonchalantly shrugged, "Good answer." I nodded in agreement.

I decided to end the wonderful impromptu interview and again offered my hand to Him, "Thank you very much, Mr. Sarandon, for giving me such an honor."

He genuinely smiled as His hand took mine, "I found it, um, very amusing." Amazing, just simply amazing for what He said was directly from what Jerry Dandridge said to Peter Vincent concerning the horror show host's films.

But I played with it for I knew Jerry Dandridge's true meaning of that comment.

My eyes narrowed at Him then I jerked my hand from His and planted it on my hip. My head darted and eyes glared at the camera. I slashed my hand across my throat then angrily snipped, "Cut!"

The camera was turned off.

I belted out a laugh as those on the other side of the table applauded.

I rose up from the chair and retrieved my camera from the assistant and thanked him.

When I turned back around, The Man was on His feet with a pleased smile.

I praised with sincere thanks, "Thank you so much, that was awesome."

He nodded in agreement then complimented, "Very well done."

My thanks to Him not completed, I eagerly presented Him with a hug.

He gave me a wonderful embrace but included a whisper, "B."

My eyes first frowned then slowly widened for I knew exactly what that implied.

He drew back and looked me in the eyes followed by giving me a wink.

My lips slightly gaped as my eyes blinked with surprise. I started to nod then scooted my way passed Him. I chimed, "Thank you again."

His eyes followed me, a glint of His whisper's meaning clear.

My third moment had come to an end, I gave Him a wave with my fingers then left the table.

Holy shit! Holy fucking shit!

My lips formed a wide grin as I felt the beam of Vivian envelop my eyes.

The non RIP crowd was let onto the convention floor and everything became over crowded. I wove my way through the costumed people as they moved all different directions. My heart was in a pitter patter rhythm with my erratically heaving chest. I felt my tits press against the under corset with each quick breath.

I found my way into one of the fancy bathrooms and rushed up to the stretch counter of sinks. I leaned against the counter with my hands as I closed my eyes. Slowly I breathed, desperate to slow my heart rate and breathing pattern.

That moment with The Man was beyond a rush or high. And to think, I had it on video.

I giggled as more women entered the bathroom.

My eyes slowly opened then looked at my Vivian Addams dolled up reflection. Within the mirror I watched my lips form a fanged grin as that she-devil brightly glowed within my distorted eyes. She eagerly praised His highly suggestive whisper. So, my inner vixen's voice sang, The Man has a need for sexual domination.

I hummed a reply to the thought comment, "Hmm, hmm."

12