All Comments on 'Where Princes Kneel'

by PulpWyatt

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Spawn_of_SadeSpawn_of_Sadeover 9 years ago

This setting is one of the best I have encountered in a long time. Will you write another story about his life with the Princess?

PulpWyattPulpWyattover 9 years agoAuthor
It's a Series of One.

To Spawn_of_Sade:

Sorry, but I won't be doing a follow-up to this story. I prefer to come up with new settings for every story I write, and I always have a hard time coming up with a second set of believable character arcs for a cast that has already been through one self-contained story.

But I'm glad to hear that you like the setting. I think I've been discounting lately how important it is to paint a convincing background, so, from now on, I'll pay special attention to letting the characters, the plot, and the changing world inform one another.

Thanks for sounding off!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Too much happening too quickly

You really need to slow down. Take the time for descriptions and don't rush from one setting to the next. Prince is at home. Now Prince is in another kingdom! Holy shit Prince is kidnapped! Now Prince is free fighting to free his woman. Now they're all free.

You had the good foundation, but it was like you sat down and wrote it all in about 20 minutes. This was too many different directions of the story for the reader in one short go. Either take more time to make it a longer story, even if it needs several parts, or make it a simple story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Don't listen to the previous Anon

I quite liked the fast pacing. I got here for femdom, and stayed for a great romantic adventure, which was not even drawn out unnecessarily like most fantasy stories are.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPulpWyatt@PulpWyatt
I am a professional driver who lives on the Colorado prairie. Up until mid-2021, I wrote stories about female domination and submission. Eventually, I got uncomfortable with it and stopped, but my stories are still here for you to read.