All Comments on 'Where the Lines Overlap Ch. 02'

by musicfreak

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
StillnessIsTheTruthStillnessIsTheTruthalmost 8 years ago
Wow...

I really, really like the story. The ending really got me good! Can't wait for the next chapter!

I_am_MidnightI_am_Midnightalmost 8 years ago
More pls

Hell no...U didn't rape him Kev. He enjoyed everything u did to him....😛😛😛😛

musicfreakmusicfreakalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thought you guys might like that

This is just a little taste of the things that may take place later on in the story, which also doubles as a plot driver. Plus, it was as close to a rape scene as I could go without feeling uncomfortable. I've always wanted to have a serious rape scene, but Im uncomfortable just reading rape scenes, let alone writing them.

@I_am_Midnight: It may have seemed like Taron enjoyed it, but non consensual sex is still rape, isn't it? But, I will say that you are not wrong either. Haha

Glad you guys are enjoying this so far. New chapter coming out tomorrow

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

So this is taron. I kinda like him even though he is a prick. Poor Kevin feeling like he is dumb. That shower scene was definitely intense and I thought you were going somewhere else with it. Tame is good but I'm curious to see what taron's reaction will be and how they can move on from this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loving this story

I just wish you would sort out the grammar with 'your' and 'you're'. It is so distracting to read at every chapter. Think... If you want to say 'you are', it's 'you're'.....,your is belonging to someone/something.

sm1982sm1982almost 8 years ago
Kev, you idiot, you did NOT rape Taron!

Poor Taron for falling for this fool lol a bit harsh but from his own version of what has occurred, Taron's anger turned to lust and his responses to Kev's words were whimpers should have clued him in on the fact that no, Taron was not resisting him! From what I can recall of going back to this chapter, Taron, an Elite, has amazing strength and could easily take Kevin so even if Kevin's actions weren't from passion, he wouldn't have gotten far with Taron and probably would have been knocked out!

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66about 7 years ago
sm192

I agree with you in regards to Taron's reaction to Kev but remember Kevin has always thought he was inferior to Taron and has low self esteem issues. He has not figured out that it was a natural reaction but I feel sorry for him thinking that way and losing his cool. Although Taron is not at fault for making him feel the way he does it will be interesting to see how this unfolds.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sm1982,

It's so funny to kepp a record on your comments in this website. So much idiocy over the years, and I hope it's not too late to save you from having this as a permanent state.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous