Where the Lines Overlap Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a ding, the elevator slowed to a stop, its door parting on the 58th floor of the building. I exited, turning right as I made my way to the gym. Walking into the space, I noticed that the place was deserted, something that was a real surprise for me. I wasn't complaining though; I did say I wanted some alone time. I made my way to the locker room, with its metal compartments lining the walls. The far end of the locker room held the showers, which was also quiet, only telling me that the gym was indeed empty.

I made my way over to the locker Alena had taken the liberty to have assigned to me. I remember the first day I came here, I was embarrassed as hell. Firstly because I was skinny at the time, surrounded by athletic elites, and secondly from the stares as I walked through the place with Alena ahead of me. I swear every pair of eyes watched me as I crossed the floor. After awhile, everyone knew who I was and the stares stopped. My increasing bulk also meant I no longer looked the part of the scrawny natal anymore.

I changed into my sports wear, a black tank top and shorts, paired with a set of sneakers. I threw my clothes into the locker, leaving the locker room to the gym. With the gym devoid of life, I took my time with my warm up, knowing I wouldn't need to beat anyone to anything. The gym had a nice view of the city centre, being in one of the taller buildings in the vicinity. Shorter skyscrapers surrounded the building I was in, each one looking like a glass pillar. In the distance, you could see The Spire, where the president lived. Where Alena's father lived.

I shook my head, clearing the thought from my mind. I didn't want to think about it. I didn't want to remind myself of my stupidity. No, all I wanted was to exercise. With one final stretch, I walked over to the treadmill. It had been awhile since I'd done cardio and I was in dire need of working up a sweat. Unlike most other people, I enjoyed cardio.

I stepped onto the machine, pressing a few buttons, causing the machine to start moving. I started slow, a comfortable jog to get my body accustomed, before finally hitting my stride and increasing my speed.

I had been running for close to five minutes when I heard the door to the gym open. I turned my attention to the entrance whilst I continued my run and almost groaned in annoyance when I saw Taron walking in. I rolled my eyes, returning my gaze to the front. I knew it had to be too good to be true. Here's to thinking I could have some peace. It had to be the one person who I wanted the see the least.

"Hey Natal," he called, always calling me that instead of my name. "The gym's empty?"

"No dipshit. I'm here, and unfortunately for me, you are too now," I said, not looking at him. Normally, calling an elite something like dipshit was a definite no to any natal but Taron was different, at least for me. I get the feeling he likes arguing with me, for some strange reason.

"Oh shut it. You should be glad you get to be in my presence," he said.

"Oh abso-fucking-lutely thrilled," I quipped sarcastically.

"Sarcasm. I'm surprise you have the intellect to manage that," he said, disappearing into the locker room. I huffed, flipping him off in my mind. Of course he would pull the intelligence card, the obnoxious prick. I had no idea why I had a crush on him.

It was a couple minutes later that he decided to remind me why though, coming out of the locker room in his exercise gear. His custom tailored attire hugged his figure in a way that highlighted every ridge of his body. Mine clung to my frame too, though mine wasn't tailored but simply ill fit. As I've said, not many natals had the physique I possessed, meaning that most of my clothes were meant for someone a fraction of my size.

Taron Wolfrum was a couple of inches taller than my 6'2" frame, but we were almost the same weight. With short wavy blonde hair, piercing green eyes and facial features that screamed perfect in every way, it was hard not to find him physically attractive. Personality wise though, left quite a lot to be desired.

The first time I had met Taron, a little over two months ago, he was civil towards me, probably because he had thought I was an elite at the time. Upon closer inspection of my face however, he knew the truth. You see, Taron was a researcher at the Lunaris Research Centre, the place that Ken usually frequented for his science escapades, and apparently my brother had gotten on his bad side. So when he took a look at my face and realized I was none other than the twin of Kenneth Branson, his attitude towards me took a complete one eighty.

As for why he hates Ken, he mentioned some thing along the lines of Ken being a, and I quote, 'busybody natal who's interfering'. True as it may be, I didn't appreciate the comment about my little brother. The rivalry developed from there.

But still, he was Alena's friend so whatever. The funny thing was that Taron was actually so much like our trio. He shared my stature, he had Ken's smart, sometimes smartass, brain, and Alena's carefree personality.

Anyway, back to the gym. I focussed on my run, trying my best to ignore Taron. He, fortunately for me, quietly made his way to the weights at the back of the gym, an adequate distance away from me that I didn't feel his presence hovering in the corner. For the next half hour, we managed to stay out of each other's hair, concentrating on our separate workouts.

With calf muscles burning, I decided to end my run, hitting the stop button on the treadmill. During the course of my run, I had managed to keep my mind blank, but getting off the machine, I turned and saw Taron at the back of the room, training his lats...shirtless. The effect on my body was instantaneous, immediately feeling the swelling of the member in my shorts.

With his back turned to me, he didn't know I was watching him, continuing with his pull down workout. Me on the other hand, was watching him with rapt attention, seeing the hard rippling muscles of his back contract and stretch. His flawless skin shone with the light layer of sweat that covered his body, his biceps flexing with every pull of the bar. I felt like something of a voyeur, watching him as he did his workout, but the scene was too tantalizing to resist.

I pulled my eyes away however, when I noticed him getting up. Suddenly afraid that I had almost been caught staring, I focussed my eyes on the floor. From the corner of my eye, I could barely make out Taron's movement, just enough to see him get up and move to another machine, before his silhouette stilled. After a few moments, I thought it safe to remove my eyes from the supposedly interesting part of floor, only to look up and see Taron looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

"The floor fascinating enough?" he asked, crossing his arms across his chest. This action however, only brought my attention to his torso, seeing his well developed chest, sitting above a set of washboard abs. His defined obliques drew eyes downwards, only making me think about what was hiding behind his trousers. I groaned internally, trying my best to control my hormones.

"Cram," I lied, pretending to stretch my calf to play off my weird behavior.

"Riiiiight," he said, dragging the word out before shaking his head and once again turning his back to me.

I pinched myself hard, the sharp pain immediately deflating whatever semi hard-on I had. It was at this point I contemplated either continuing my workout, or running to the locker room. Normally, it wasn't difficult ignoring Taron, but the lack of people in the area made my mind automatically zone in on him. His amazing body wasn't helping either.

Eventually, my courageous side won, instead heading over to the open area in the middle of the gym to start my high intensity routine. This of course, brought me only closer to the person I was trying so hard to keep my mind off. I could now see the veins that ran down his arms, plump and raised as he lifted his weights, pulsing with blood. Around his right arm, I could make out the slightly raised lines, looking like an embossed image underneath his tanned skin. I took in the stylized DNA design of his tattoo, never realizing he even had a tattoo.

Somehow, despite the distraction that Taron provided, I managed to carry on with my exercises, and half an hour later, found myself thoroughly exhausted and drenched in perspiration. Taron shot me suspicious looks once or twice, but otherwise had remained practically invisible. Well, at least as invisible as he could be to me, what with me being hypersensitive to his presence.

I proceeded back to the locker room, not without taking one last glance at Taron. Stripping out of my wet clothes, I threw them into the laundry. A perk about an elite exclusive gym, was the amenities that came with it, among them was a laundry service. From what I knew, most other elites didn't use the service though, feeling more comfortable having their laundry done in their homes, by droids who knew how to handled their tailored attires. Me on the other hand, wasn't too worried about my over-the-shelf natal garbs, so long as they get cleaned.

I made my way over to the showers. 'Cubicles' lined the left and right walls, each of which was only partitioned by a small metal wall which came up just past the waist. Modesty was something not seen in this gym as you could probably tell by now. I chose a cubicle, not caring which I really took being the only one in there.

On the wall was a small panel made of glass, with a simple border of steel surrounding it. I placed my palm flat against the glass, seeing the beam of light that scanned my hand. My name displayed at the top of the screen before water cascaded from the shower head, coming down on me in rivulets. The temperature was just right, exactly how I liked it. The scanner was definitely something, taking in your body temperature and adjusting accordingly, so the water temperature is always optimal. Natals don't have stuff like that, and my first time at the gym was definitely an embarrassing day for me. Nothing is more blush inducing than having an elite teach you how to use a shower. Yep, I was the stupid natal.

I closed my eyes, letting the falling water wash away the layer of sweat that covered my body, allowing my muscles to relax under the warmth. I turned, allowing the water to flow down my back, feeling the warmth caress my skin. It was then that Taron came walking into the shower area, completely naked. I couldn't help it as my eyes darted down for a split second, taking in his flaccid member as it hung between his legs. It wasn't even a second, but Taron had obviously caught the glance.

"What's the matter natal? Never seen a cock before?" he smirked, sauntering over to the cubicle directly opposite mine. Of all the stalls, why did he have to pick the one directly across from me, leaving him in full view of me? Probably knew I was into him, and to further torture me, I told myself.

I rolled my eyes and turned my back to him, partially so I didn't have to look at him, as well as to hide the semi hard-on I was starting to sprout for the umpteenth time that afternoon. I placed three fingers onto the shower panel and slid them down, the action causing soap to mix with the water as it flowed onto me. I worked it into my skin and hair, lathering it up and combing it through my brown locks.

It was then that I felt it, that weird feeling whenever someone was watching you. Knowing that the only other person present was Taron, I chalked up the feeling to be simply me feeling uncomfortable in his presence, ignoring the nagging sensation. I mean I was naked, it's normal to feel some insecurity with that right?

But as I ran two fingers down the shower panel, returning the water to its un-soaped form, I noticed that the feeling didn't go away. On the contrary, the feeling only seemed to build within me, filling me with a slight uneasiness that I couldn't explain.

My thoughts went wild. I refused to believe that Taron was watching me; why would he? But then again, what else could it be? I had thought it was my insecurity, but I had nothing to really be insecure about. I was proud of my body and almost in the same league as Taron, which is saying a lot seeing that I'm not elite. So...did that mean...?

Curiosity getting the better of me, I turned around on the pretense that I was washing my back, only to see Taron's head snap back quickly. Shit! He had been watching me. My mind spun with confusion. I had always thought Taron was straight, never having given any indication that he played for the same team I did. Then again, he never gave any sign that he played for the other team either.

I only then realized how little I knew about Taron. Was it really surprising though? It seemed like I didn't even know my best friend earlier that day. This though, I thought I at least knew. Taron had never shown me anything other than distaste, why would he be staring? It didn't mean he was gay though...I think. I mean, maybe he was just scoping out the competition. Wasn't it a thing for guys to compare dick sizes? It's normal right, especially for someone as egotistical as him?

I continued to look at his back, waiting as he stood completely still in the torrent of his shower. Maybe he was just messing with me, it wouldn't be the first time. Something to make fun of the gay natal. Maybe he knew that my stupid brain would not be able to comprehend all this, making me overthink, which if that was the case, seemed to be working like a charm.

I stared at him as I thought, coming up with all sorts of reasons in my head. The biggest one being that he may not have even been looking. It might have just been coincidence that I turned at the exact moment he made a quick movement, and me being so paranoid, assumed he had to be looking.

It was not a moment after that thought, that he immediately disproved it. I caught it this time, undeniable. The sneaky glance back when he thought I wasn't looking, only to snap his head back when I was. Shit!

"Something I can help you with?" I voiced, wondering how I managed to form a coherent sentence in my jumbled up brain.

"What?" he replied. So he was playing dumb.

"You keep glancing back," I stated matter of factly.

"Pfft. You're crazy. Imagining things that aren't there," he scoffed, so confident he almost made me believe him. Almost.

"I'm not stupid asswipe, I know what I saw."

"Are you sure? About the not stupid part I mean," he shot back.

It was in at that moment that I lost it. I had no idea what came over me but I have a feeling it had something to do with everything that had happened that day. The whole day, I had started to believe that I was indeed stupid. It seemed to pile on as the day went by. I didn't know my best friend's family, had no idea I was the only one in my family who was oblivious to that, and apparently completely unaware that my crush may be gay too. With Taron constantly berating me about my intelligence, something snapped in me.

I crossed over to his shower, grabbing his hands and pinning them behind his back. With my arm, I pushed him forward, pinning his frame against the shower wall, an arm behind his neck, pushing his face against the wet tiles. "What the fuck do you think you're doing!" He shouted as he pushed back, trying to break free from my hold.

I managed to hold him in place, my strength just barely overcoming his struggling. It was probably to my advantage that he had done weights, which meant that his muscles were more fatigued than mine. "Just shut up. You're fucking annoying, you know that?" I said, shoving him once again into the wall. He groaned in response, but gave one more half hearted struggle.

"Fuck off natal," he spat, once again giving a shove of his body in an attempt to get out of my grip.

"You know, you really need to stop with your whole elitist superiority shit, especially when a natal has you pinned against a wall," I snarled into his ear, my faces inches from his neck. My chest touched his back and the effect on my dick was instantaneous, growing stiffer as arousal filled me.

The primal instinct in me was taking over. I couldn't seem to control my thoughts or my body. What started annoyance at his arrogance, had turned into something more. Attraction. The skin to skin contact we were sharing was new to both of us, strangely erotic and electric at the same time.

"Branson, you are so dead when I get my hands on you," he muttered through clenched teeth.

"Is that a challenge?" I whispered against his neck, my lips within millimeters of his skin. I felt the goosebumps erupt across his skin, further spurring me on. He obviously liked what I was doing, despite his struggling. In response to his challenge, I moved my semi erect cock to his hands, held firmly behind his back. "You've got your hands on me now. What are you gonna do?"

"You're disgusting," he shouted, holding his palms open wide in a useless attempt to try and get away from my growing member. I moved my arm pinning his neck down to his back, allowing his face to lift off the wet tiles but still kept him pressed against the wall. Lightly, I traced my teeth along his shoulder which only caused more goosebumps to form along his back.

I smirked, "Your body is telling me you like this."

"Fuck yo—holy shit!" he exclaimed, overwhelmed by the sensation of my hand clutching his dick, which was already slightly plump.

"Your dick seems to like this too," I said, running my fingers slowly up and down his thickening shaft. He was so preoccupied with the sensations traveling to his groin, he didn't even realize I had let go of his hands.

"I'm so...gonna...kill...you," he said. The sentence started out angry, but with each word uttered, his anger slowly morphed into something else. Lust. All sense of struggling left him at that moment, pushing back against me not in an effort to get away, but to close the gap between us.

My hand that was on his back snaked its way around his torso, sliding up the ridges of his hard abs before landing on the hard nub of his nipple. Giving it a little flick, Taron inhaled in sharply, throwing his head back into my shoulder. With him exposing his neck to me, my mind went into autopilot, bringing my lips to his neck and sucking hard on the skin there.

Taron's breathing was fast and shallow, as if starved for oxygen. Mine on the other hand was long and deep, breathing in his scent as my lips attacked his neck. My now rock hard dick sat in the crack of his ass, nestled between the two tantalizing globes of flesh. Every now and then, Taron would grind back against me, pushing my hard on between his cheeks.

"You want this dick? Want me to fuck you hard? Want me to show you what a natal can do?" I whispered into his ear, the seduction in my voice surprising even myself. I mean, other than a couple sexual encounters, I had never had much sex and on both occasions, both of us were so nervous seduction was the last thing on our minds.

Taron didn't reply, the only sound coming from his throat was a soft whimper. As he continued to grind himself against me, my cock slid further and further down into his crack. He inhaled sharply when the head of my penis brushed against his tight hole, sending electricity coursing through both our bodies. His grinding increased in speed and so did my pumps of his dick. His breathing became even faster, which I didn't know how was possible with him gasping for breath, almost hyperventilating.

Then I felt it, the pulsing of his member in my hand, his hot seed painting the wall in front of him. The first few shots of cum hit the wall so hard I could hear it over the shower, which was still pouring water over us. The next couple of pulses dribbled over his penis, coating my hand. I could feel his body quiver as he rode out his orgasm, coming back down from the high of ejaculation.