All Comments on 'Where the Lines Overlap Ch. 05'

by musicfreak

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
I_am_MidnightI_am_Midnightalmost 8 years ago
Get over it

He must get over it this "rape" now. Its boring. He after all didn't rape Taron. Why beat yourself over something U didn't do? He's the one standing in the way of his relationship going forward.

musicfreakmusicfreakalmost 8 years agoAuthor
@I_am_Midnight

Yeah, he's trying to. It's not so much that he still truly believes he raped Taron, rather that he has a sort of internal conflict within himself. Kevin is a person who likes order and control, someone who likes rules and the way things are supposed to be. It's that reason why he's wary about having an interclass relationship, and also why he's having difficulty accepting what he had done to Taron. It's the loss of control that he has trouble accepting, and it subconsciously manifest itself as his weird memories and nausea. It's just his personality trying to prevent something he didn't like happening again.

Hope that clears that up. Don't hate Kev. He's just a young teenager who's struggling with his inner demons. Give him time. He can't just forget it like that, it will take some effort. Besides, it won't be much of a story with they didn't har some problems right? Lol

I_am_MidnightI_am_Midnightalmost 8 years ago
I hear you @musicfreak

OK let's see what happens next. Yes I did notice that he does like control...shame poor thing😊 and he has what some of us dont have....a conscience. Luckily for him; Taron is the understanding bf.

aclassyladyaclassyladyalmost 8 years ago
WOWWWWWWW

I am speechless to say anything bad about this story. I have read all the chapters and haven't commented on them till now. This is a well thought out story and deserves more praise than only 5 stars. The characters are well developed and it is good to see you get each character to have a place in the story.

The idea of rape is not a pleasant idea to write about but you did it superbly. Now to see how each character that was involved deals with it is a very well written part of this saga. Kudos to you Musicfreak for handling a not so hot topic in an adult erotic tale.

Thank you for continuing your Lunaris saga. I liked that series very much and am glad there is another series to read that corresponds with it is fabulous. You are an amazing author and story teller. I am glad you are back to writing such great tales.

I can not wait to see where you go with this from here. Thank you for sharing with your readers.

ACLASSYLADY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Omg!

Loving the way this is going! Thanks for updating so often!

musicfreakmusicfreakalmost 8 years agoAuthor
@aclassylady

You are gonna make me blush with comments like that. Haha

I'm so happy you think this story is well thought out with well developed characters. It's awesome because prior to writing this, I didn't even have a plot to revolve this story around. A lot of it was on the fly writing, so I wasn't sure if it would translate well into my story. Mainly because for my other stories, I've always had a clear route I know the story had to take. It could sway a little here and there but the general plot didn't change. This was different for me to write.

But, I can definitely say that for me, I think this story contains some of the best fleshed out characters I have ever written, especially Kevin. So, maybe I should wing it more often. Haha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WOW

I have read everyone of your stories and this one is quickly becoming my fav. It is so clear that Taron is head over heels for Kev. I like the fact the Kev is such a good hearted guy he is so upset over the first encounter. Please keep this story going.

You have a gift please continue to share it with us.

canndcanndalmost 8 years ago

Great chapter. Glad you had them flesh out what they felt about the forced sex. Some may be uncomfortable with taron forgiving him so easily. It's a personal response taron had and I guess if he wants kev to forgive himself then kev should try.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Next chapter?

I'm dying! When's the next chapter coming out?

musicfreakmusicfreakalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Author's note

Hi cannd, yeah I can see why people may think that Taron forgave too easily, but really to Taron, there isn't really anything to forgive. He didn't feel taken advantage of and knowing that Kevin has been struggling with it just made him want to try and make him feel better.

Anyway, as for the next chapter, Lit hadn't put a date on any of the following chapters so I can only wait for them. I think they had an off day. Haha. My guess is Mon or Tues.

sm1982sm1982almost 8 years ago
Kevin thinking he raped Taron drags down the story..

Why Kevin believes he raped Taron after the "victim" verbally told him he did not is beyond me. Were authorities called in? Did Taron's parents contact Kevin's in outrage? Did Taron seek to physically harm Kevin in retaliation? No, he in fact is pushing for the two of them to be together and fast! I still can't believe he went over to Kevin's house and introduced himself lol I love how things are progressing between them and that they can be in sync when Kevin isn't bringing up the "rape"..

CocoPop1CocoPop1almost 2 years ago

I love Taron. He’s my favourite character from the series. Also I disagree with @sm1982 . This story focuses more on emotions and it’s more realistic that there’s trauma afterward “The Event”. It was non-consensual even if Taron enjoyed it Kevin continue without knowing this so from his perspective it was rape, it’s understandable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous