Where the Lines Overlap Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I...uh...um..."I stammered, at a loss for words.

"Because if you're uncomfortable, with anything at all, please tell me. Don't pretend and end up hurt because of it."

"Taron, I think you're mistaken." I said, finally managing a coherent sentence. "Just now, in the library. That wasn't fake."

"So, you actually enjoyed it?" he asked, to which I nodded, a little too vigorously to be honest. He sighed in relief. "Oh good, I thought that maybe you were just a really good actor."

"No amount of acting prowess could have faked the amount I wanted you just now," I chuckled.

"So, why in the car and not then?" I blushed at his question.

"Um...I guess it's just that...I, for whatever screwed up reason, get a panic attack anytime I, try to touch you. The opposite doesn't elicit the same response."

His face lit up slightly as the realization of this hit him. "So, in the library just now. You didn't...because-"

"I wasn't...participating." I finished.

"And do you actually want me? Like, you know...sexually?" he asked, whispering the last word before blushing a deep red.

"Let's just say I was more than a little frustrated that you stopped what we were doing," I said.

"Do you want to resume what we were doing?" he smirked, slowly climbing over me until he was hovering over my body. His proximity suddenly made me nervous again, although it's not the bad kind.

"Yes," I squeaked.

"Because I have a hypothesis I wanna test out." His lips was inches from mine now, his breath tickling my lips. It took everything in me not to pull him to me, closing the gap that separated us.

"And what might that be?" I gulped, my eyes glancing down at his soft lips so close to mine I could almost feel them.

"That I could make you high with pleasure, all without you laying a hand on me." The seduction in his voice had me on the brink of hyperventilation.

"I'm...curious too," I muttered before bringing my lips up to close the few millimeters between us. I groaned into the feel of his soft lips against mine, finally able to feel him again after what seemed like forever, although it hadn't been but a few minutes. My eyes closed of their own accord, unable to keep them open as I savored the electricity that ran through my veins, a feeling that only came when he touched me.

Instinctively, I brought my hand up, attempting to wrapped them around his neck. This though, made Taron pull away, moving his hands to grab my wrists. I knew why he did though, I could see it in his eyes. He was afraid that I would have another panic attack, but I knew better. I had wrapped my arms around him before and it didn't cause the same nausea as I did when I touched him any lower.

Taron smiled at the expression I sent him though, moving my hands to placed them above my head. "All without you laying a hand on me," he repeated, going back to ravage my mouth, sucking softly on my bottom lip. "I'm not taking any chances. Just relax and let me pleasure you."

I couldn't argue even if I wanted to. His sweet voice, like velvet on my ears, made my body melt against his, losing any sort of strength I had. His hands, now no longer needing to hold my once resistant hands at the top of my head, slowly slid down my arms, leaving hot trails down my biceps, past my pecs and to my abs. His touch reignited memories from earlier in the library, making my breath hitch in my throat.

Unsurprisingly, I could feel myself growing hard in my pants, the tightness in my loins straining against the fabric. I knew he could feel my excitement when he would occasionally brush his own growing erection against mine, but otherwise ignored my lower region, sending me to even higher throes of need. "Taron," I breathed, hoping that I could tell him how much I wanted him, even though my brain could not form a single coherent thought.

All he responded with was pushing his tongue into my more than willing mouth. I wasn't going to complain though, happy to take whatever he was going to give me. I sucked on his tongue, savoring his taste. While his tongue kept my mouth busy, his hand moved over to my nipple, rubbing circles around it, causing by body to jerk in pleasure. If my dick wasn't fully hard before, it was definitely hard now.

Again without me meaning to, I brought my hands downward, attempting to bring his body closer to mine. He wasn't having any of it though, grunting at the small movement, wordlessly warning me to stay still. "Please Taron," I plead. "I need to feel more of you."

Pulling away, I sensed a little sadism from Taron's part, denying me exactly what I was begging him for. He pulled me up as he did though, wrapping his arms around me as he pushed us backwards towards his bed. I felt him tug at the hem of my shirt, lifting it up and off, proceeding to remove his own as well. I stared at his bare chest, feeling the slight draw of it, wanting to run my fingers across his pristine skin. I was so enthralled I didn't notice when Taron pushed me backwards, causing me to fall into the softness of his bed.

Climbing on top of me, he smirked, moving his lips to my ears, nibbling lightly on the lobe before whispering, "Patience, I promise you it will be worth it." His soft voice sent a new wave of goosebumps running across my skin.

He did show me some mercy though, finally laying his body fully against my own, rubbing his bulge against mine. The skin on skin contact made me involuntarily let out a satisfied moan.

"I love it when you moan like that," Taron whispered, trailing his kisses down my jawline. "You're so hot." I gasped when one of his hands cupped my groin, massaging me through the fabric. My heart was beating so fast, I was afraid it was going to fail. My breathing came out is short pants, breathing so fast I would have gotten lightheaded if not for the fact that my body seemed to be screaming for oxygen.

Slowly but surely, he kissed down my neck, lingering briefly by my nipple to bite on it lightly, causing me to hiss in pleasure. He smiled up at me, going further down, dragging his tongue seductively across my abs. My body trembled under his ministrations, something that Taron was obviously enjoying.

Between him massaging me through my jeans, the light kisses and brushes of his tongue across my torso, and my brain drunk with lust, I didn't notice Taron slowly inching my pants down till it was thrown aside. I looked down as Taron hovered his lips over my throbbing member, still trying to break free from the confines of my boxer briefs. His hot breath caressed my dick, making it jump in excitement. A small wet spot appeared by the head, my dick now leaking freely from unbridled arousal.

When he ran his tongue across my shaft, still restrained by my underwear, I threw my head back into my pillow, groaning. Emboldened by my reaction, he dipped his fingers under the waistband, slowly pulling it down. My rock hard cock caught on the elastic, pulled down until it snapped back up when finally released. It smacked against my abs, a small pool of pre cum dripping from the tip. Taron stared at me, staring at my 7" tool with hunger.

He held my shaft lightly by the base, making it stand straight up. Darting his tongue out, he lapped at the head, tasting me and making me moan. He shot me a dark look before lowering his mouth onto my cock. In one swift action, he took all of me down to the hilt, burying his nose into my pelvis. The feel of his throat constricting around me made me use every single bit of energy in my body to stay my orgasm. My hands gripped the bed spread, my knuckles turning white as I clung onto the sheets as if clinging to life itself.

He pulled back, leaving only the head in his mouth, letting his tongue swirl around the head once before plunging back down onto me. My breathing was labored now, gasping and choking on my breath, my body seemingly unable to function properly anymore. He continued, going down and pulling back, each time massaging me with his tongue, sometimes teasing my slit. It wasn't long before I could feel the rising sensation in the pit of my balls.

"Taron...I'm..." I managed, causing Taron to pull back, removing his mouth from me completely. Not only his mouth but hands too, withdrawing to the point of minimizing any contact with me. The sudden disappearance of his warmth, slowly helped me pull away from the brink of climax. This was apparently Taron's plan however, his hands running across my thighs when my breathing returned to a somewhat normal rate.

"Not yet," he said, moving up to kiss me on the mouth. I could still taste my pre cum on his tongue, but all it did was make the situation hotter, reminding me of what he'd been doing just moments before.

"I want you in me," I breathed, needing him more than ever before. The pull of him was too strong, and he's held me so close to the edge for so long that I needed to feel him in me.

"Are you sure?" he asked, running his hand up and down my bicep. It's been some time since I bottomed, but I was so aroused I was sure it wasn't gonna take much for me to relax. Taron reach over to his bedside drawer, pulling out a bottle of lube.

I have never appreciated the fact that STDs were a thing of the past on Lunaris more than in that moment, always taking it for granted since I was born here. I wanted to feel Taron and only him, and a newfound appreciation that I didn't need a condom filled me.

Lubing up his fingers, he pushed my legs up, exposing my hole for him. "So hot," he muttered, proceeding to run his fingers around my opening. I felt myself twitch at his touch, not in trepidation but excitement. Pushing the tip of his finger into me, I gasped. I involuntarily clenched around him before I willed myself to relax. "Have you done this before?" he asked, the question probably just coming to him, especially after the way I clenched around him from just one finger.

"Yeah. It's been awhile though," I said, taking a deep breath and relaxed myself.

Feeling me releasing my grip on his finger, he started moving it in and out, excruciatingly slow. He sought my spot, searching for the magic button that would send me crazy. It was a second later that he did, causing me to scream out, "Oh god!"

He smiled, adding a second finger. This time I accepted the digit more easily as he began scissoring me to loosen me up. When the third finger entered, I was beyond ready for him to take me. "Taron, please. Now," I cried.

He pulled his fingers out, seeing him start to slick his dick with lube. As to when he removed his pants, I couldn't tell you, nor did I care at that point. I watched as he coated his 8" member generously with lube, clearly afraid that he was going to hurt me, though the only thing I wanted was for him to hurry. After what seemed like forever, he position himself by my hole, the contact sending electricity shooting through my nerves.

"Ready?" he asked, looking me in the eyes. I nodded before feeling him slowly push against me. My hole resisted slightly, before he popped in. I let out the breath I was holding, feeling him pulsating in me. Pain was practically non existent, all I felt was full. "You okay?" he asked and again, I nodded.

Pushing out, I felt him slide further into me. He didn't rush, going at everything a step slower than what I was expecting. Every inch he slid into me felt like exquisite and pleasurable torture. I could feel every vein on his shaft, painting a mental image of his dick sliding into my ass. When I felt his pelvis against me, I knew he was all the way in. I took a moment to memorize the feeling of fullness within me, never feeling anything more satisfying than that. I didn't need to ask him to move before he did, slowly withdrawing till only the head was in me, and then pushing back in.

He wasn't rough, wasn't dominating. He moved with slow purposeful strokes that I could only describe as sensual. It was different. Before this, most of my sexual encounters had been hard and fast, trying to reach climax as soon as possible. Taron was different. Every stroke was slow and controlled, massaging my prostate with expertise, making my body writhe in pleasure. I would have cried out his name if my voice wasn't failing me.

Again and again, he brushed against my spot, sending wave after wave of pleasure pulsating through me. As much as I didn't want this to end, I needed release. I brought my hand down, about to grasps my dick when he grabbed my wrist. I frowned at him slightly before it was wiped from my face as he wrapped his slender fingers around my shaft.

He pumped me slowly, in time to his thrusts into me. Each brush against my prostate coincided with his hand running over the glans of my penis. This carried on to the point that I thought I was going to explode, for the umpteenth time that day.

He kept me from my release, slowing down each time I was getting close to orgasm. It was scary how well he could read my body, even though this was only the first time we'd done anything like this.

"Taron, I need it," I gasped, the feeling in my groin reaching a point that it was almost painful for him to deny my release. He smiled, increasing the speed of his pumps and thrusts, just barely noticeable, but still able to make me approach orgasm. This time though, he didn't slow when he sensed me tensing up, continuing with his slow, long strokes. My mouth opened as I felt the familiar rising in my balls. "Oh god," I yelped as I sprayed semen across my chest, my body clenching as I rode through my orgasm.

The excess pressure around his dick was too much for Taron however, and I felt him unload into me, feeling every pulse of his dick in my ass. After five squirts of my dick, I was slowly climbing back down from my release. Taron continued stroking me, milking my sensitive member for everything.

Finally, he let go of my deflating cock, bending down and licking my essence that I had sprayed across my chest. I was still breathing hard, my heart beat thumping in my ribcage. After cleaning my chest or any signs of my release, he lay down onto me. I felt him pop out of me and I clenched my sphincter in an attempt to keep his juices inside me. Bringing his lips to mine, he kissed me softly. I could taste myself on his tongue but I didn't care.

"Hypothesis confirmed," he chuckled, kissing me again.

"Not only confirm, but with excellent results," I added, as I sighed in content. "That was the best orgasm I've ever experienced."

"Glad you liked it. It was pretty amazing for me too," he said, laying his head down on my chest. I'm sure he could hear my heart beat, and I could still feel the pulsing of his through his skin. They were in sync, as cliche as that is, but it made me giddy with joy. He made me happy, and it got me thinking if I would ever be able to make him as happy as he just made me. Feeling him lying on me, I knew that whatever was wrong with me, I was going to get through it, if not for me, then for him. He deserved that.

"One day, I'll be able to return the favor," I said, without even realizing I was speaking aloud.

"No," he mumbled against my chest. I looked down at him, confused. "Favor implies that one person benefits through the help of another. No. What we just did was anything but a favor."

My heart swelled at his words. "You are too good for me," I said.

"Again, wrong. We are good for each other. Period."

I sighed in content as I lay my head down on the pillow. I remembered what I said the last time Taron and I were in the gym shower. About how I thought I found someone I could fall in love with. I think that needs some correction.

I think I have found someone I have fallen in love with.

12