All Comments on 'Where the Lines Overlap Ch. 08'

by musicfreak

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
I_am_MidnightI_am_Midnightalmost 8 years ago
Taron's folks

To say I'm disappointed is putting it mildly bt I kinda expected it. What did Taron's mother mean...when she said she called in for a favour? At the Education Center? The parents have something to do with Kev being placed in Sector 57.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Man his parents are brutal. Sadly their plan worked. Hopefully will can help kev see the light. But even then the distance will be hard to overcome.

On an unrelated sidenote you should do a story a about the lead mechanic (henry I tthink is his name but I'm too lazy to go back and check) and his husband

musicfreakmusicfreakalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Author's note

@I_am_Midnight: Nah his placement had nothing to do with Taron's parents. When Clair said she called in a favor, she meant finding out about where Kevin was posted. There is no conspiracy theory here. The system set in place on Lunaris is pretty corruption free and like I previously mentioned in one of my comments, even important Elites (president included) cannot change much in the system without proper clearance.

As for another side story involving Hank and Max, well I wasn't really thinking about it, but now that you mentioned it, a trilogy would be nice wouldn't it? But even if I do decide to write that, it would not be for a while. I'm gonna take a step away from Lunaris for a while and go to other stories. I have some ideas that I really wanna get out before another Lunaris sequel.

I_am_MidnightI_am_Midnightalmost 8 years ago
@musicfreak

Was hoping they had something to do with it. Shame these 2 seem to be dealing with onething after another. Ohhh well...that's life...they will make it...I have hope and maybe they needed this in order for Kev to get over his issues...

musicfreakmusicfreakalmost 8 years agoAuthor
@I_am_Midnight

I had half a mind to have Taron's parents be full on evil, but then I thought that wouldn't have been very realistic. They are still parents, and are simply looking out for Taron's interests. Besides, they actually were liking Kev until the whole natal and mechanic thing. Seemed weird if they knew about that before hand and still didn't try to do something more.

But yes, every story needs some driving force and a problem is the most common thing to use. If a story was smooth sailing the whole way, it would be fluff and not a story. It's quite evident in everything I write that there is always that one chapter where everything goes to shit. Haha

I_am_MidnightI_am_Midnightalmost 8 years ago
I'm loving this@musicfreak

I was so upset about the whole situation with Taron's parents. I threw away my phone and a minute later went to retrieve it.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I felt like such an idiot...hahahahahaha

This chapter took me down the memory lane with my own challenges and my parents. With some of the things that I have gone through. Shame Taron though.... I'm sure he's not taking this well at all. Pretty exhausting dealing with someone like Kev now the mama and the papa...hectic but love always prevails no matter what.

Great chapter as usual...keep it up ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
No you can't step away from this story

We need at least one chapter from both Kev and Taron point of view, let us all feel the pain they are feeling from the break up. What ever you decide to do I am waiting on go to read your next offering.

musicfreakmusicfreakalmost 8 years agoAuthor
To the anon comment

I think you misunderstood my earlier comment. No I'm not stepping away from this story. In fact, it's already completed. I just meant that a third book in the Lunaris series is not in the pipeline as of now. Haha. Don't worry, I won't leave you guys hanging with an unfinished story. As for Taron's POV, well sorry to disappoint but this all takes place in Kevin's POV.

sm1982sm1982almost 8 years ago
And here come the antagonists smh

They always pop up where they are not wanted but they are the ones who challenge the relationship between two folks! While Taron's parents might have taken the route to break him and Kevin up, they should have minded their own business. Yes the two are still young but let them see if they have a future or if the distance would be too much on both of them rather than try to break them up before they can test the waters for themselves. Parents want to tell their adult children what to do but at the same time, fail to see that if they had done their jobs as parents as their children were growing up, then the children won't mess up too much as adults. The parents brought out the doubt in both Kevin and Taron but if they love each other enough, they'll work through their issues, Taron pushes for the relationship more so Kevin needs to step up on his end and stop worrying about whether Taron is too good for him or not!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I gotta say...

As much as I love the gay guys in the Lunaris series, I think my favorite character is Steve, the droid, lol!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous