Where the Lines Overlap Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay okay, I didn't mean to call you out," I apologized. "I'm sure you understand where I'm coming from. A coincidence like this? I mean, anyone would be skeptical right? This whole things hasn't been exactly a walk in the park now, has it?"

Thane scoffed at me. "Wanna talk about a walk in the park? At least you didn't have a psychopath trying to murder you," Thane said, shooting a knowing look to Will.

"Can we get back on topic here?" Taron said, trying to steer our conversation back to our current predicament. "So, this interview is...when?" Taron asked.

"Right now. Taron, does Kevin's current posting negatively affect your relationship with him in any way, shape or form?" Will asked.

"Uh...yes?," Taron replied, caught off guard by the sudden question.

"Alena, does Kevin's current posting negatively affect your relationship with him in any way, shape or form?" he asked again.

"Yes," she replied, more confident in her answer than Taron was.

"Great. Interview done. Reposting application approved," Will said.

"That's it?" I asked. "I assumed the interview would be more formal. I mean, you did say that your initiative's reputation is at stake here."

"Look kid, you wanna get reposted or not?" Will deadpanned, to which I nodded. "Then just listen to me. Between you and me, the original survey is a lot longer, but I may be a little biased this time."

I laughed, turning to face Taron to see him smiling at me. I walked over and wrapped my arms around his waist, "Seems like everything's falling into place after all," I said.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too," I said, as I leaned forward to kiss him.

"So, does this mean I don't get hot, new, gay neighbors?" Max asked. I had actually forgotten he and Hank were still here. I smiled against Taron lips but didn't break the kiss. "No threesome?"

"Like he would look at you twice when he has me anyway" Taron muttered, making me smile harder.

"Damn right," I said, kissing Taron harder.