All Comments on 'Where We Belong Ch. 01'

by SonForBBW

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it and hope there’s more. Hopefully he gets her pregnant.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Nice abet a bit abbreviated stroker....

Tom MandyTom Mandyover 2 years ago

Good story. One writing flaw, she's completely naked and then a moment later she still has the dress on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Reminds me of fucking my own mom. She loved being fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Always wanted to fuck my moms big red hairy pussy with my hard boy cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story but there were a few flaws but overall it was good, you should have continued with more with her getting pregnant Gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JLR6486JLR6486over 1 year ago

Hopefully there’s another chapter on the way

Mantap50Mantap50over 1 year ago

This good hopefully there’s another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Confident, infinitely self-centered mothers are beyond hot. Mine would strut in front of me wearing just a lacy push-up bra and just stare at my engorged throbbing cock…I’d be so helplessly hard and kneeling before her sexy, dark, hairy hole. Totally in her power, she’d roughly grab it and shove it in… There’s nothing hotter…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSonForBBW@SonForBBW
*If you are offended by the content of a story on this website (taboo/incest/noncon etc.) then my suggestion is not to read it! Don't try to make it my problem!* Haven't felt so much of the writing bug of late, but you'll see me hanging out in the Lit Chat fairly frequently; ...