All Comments on 'Where's Brenda?'

by Litbridge

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
the first part

I liked. I know the feeling of loneliness within the marriage. I can see where they want to reconnect and become a bit more daring in expressing their sexual feelings.However, and maybe I'm just old fashioned, I would imagine it would ONLY BE WITH EACH OTHER. Involving a stranger, someone single who goes all over the country and probably fucks as much as he can wherever he can and with whover he fidns, no thanks. That's over the top, at least for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Failed marriage

If my wife would need to fuck another man to find her sexuality again I would look to my marriage as failed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
where do you

where do you people come from, it's a contest to see if someone can convince the readers that sleeping with someone else while married is excepted behavior this idiot tries the deep thinker approach. I give the sickos more credit at least you know they don't care, this idiot is fooling no one with his dribble.

BFG85BFG85over 13 years ago
Sorry Litbridge.

I will admit I didn't read the whole story just the main parts that are relevent to the story line.

This story is probably in the wrong section. The Group or Exhibitionist/Voyeur areas of this site would have been better. The writing I can't fault. But lets be honest here, i don't know if you are married or not. But I certainly wouldn't sit by and watch my wife get fucked by someone else just so she can 'find' her sexuality.

I Don't care if she did it once or ten times. The fact is the wife in your story did what she did for HER, not for her husband. Okay the husband got off on it as well like many cuckolds/swinger do. But at the end of the day the wife fucked someone else and there will always be a doubt about whether or not she is thinking about Trevor while have sex with her husband.

And your intro at the start? I have been married 16 years, very happily and I have no dreams/fantasies/nightmares about watching my wife fuck someone else and i certainly wouldn't do such a thing to get that 'Spark' back. If I can't do the job why should I let someone else do it?

You seem to have found your niche on this site. If you enjoy writing such stories then go ahead. But i will not read them.

loving_hubbyloving_hubbyover 13 years ago
Well written story but ...

... the last part about Brenda totally shedding her inhibitions to have a merely mechanical linkup with a total stranger was a bit difficult to swallow - the story needed to be built up more gradually and with more depth and passion right up to the climax.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

A story doesn't have to be like "real life", because often real life is boring. However, a story does have to seduce you into believing it's plot is possible. The sex with the stranger from a couple who is trying to reconnect is jarring. I know a lot of married people who have sex outside of marriage for a variety of reasons. Sometimes it's cheating, sometimes an open marriage. But in all cases it either pushes them apart, or happens because something has already pushed them apart.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
amazingly Stupid and not the Least bit believeable

The author develops the wife's character as a Biiter cold aloof shallow and hatefuil woman .

For years she will NOT talk to him.

for years she will NOT open up.... and tllk about US

For years she ALWAYS says "Late" r and kills any meaningful conservation.

so they solved their marriage problem and reeconnectied by having this cold bitter emotionally stunted women FUCK a Trucker driver?

sure... very believeable.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 13 years ago
Well done

Most couples would not have gone past the mild exhibitionism, but you did make the scene with the trucker believable. I must say that the sex seemed out of joint with the husband's stated desires, but that what happens in real life, things go as they go, not as we expect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well done

I agree with another poster, that the transformation was perhaps a bit too abrupt, but think you did a good job writing the story. There is no way I am going to inject my morals into your storyline, as others have done.

The early portion of the story very accurately described the state of marriage many couples find themselves in. The reactions to each other, the responses and the priorities are oh so common.

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
Good except for the end

I agree with HarryinVA on that one , too bad as it was well written .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It Is Such A Stupid Premise

that a wife has to fuck another man before the couple can renew the earlier sexual relationship of their marriage.

bestisyettocomebestisyettocomeover 7 years ago
Good story, but far out ending.

The story was very good right up to the point where Brenda agreed to stop at the rest stop with the trucker. Her attitude up to that point does not coincide with that course of action. I know it may have made for a sexier and more daring ending, but it just seems highly implausible.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
No way

Rote whore wife story, husband is a willing cuck. Nothing new . But naming a truck driver Trevor ? That's just wrong.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous