While I Slept Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's wrong, Garrett?"

"Nothing," he said too fast.

But Jasmine knew exactly what his problem was. She had seen his problem arise through his too tight jeans. Her heart started to race, believing that their contact was the reason for his arousal. They sat there in silence for the next few minutes, neither one paying any attention to the movie anymore. Garrett was struggling to think of anything that could ease the throbbing in his aching member, while Jasmine started to feel wetness pooling in her panties. It had been quite a while since she had fooled around with a guy, and almost just as long since she had gotten herself off. She was still a virgin, but she had needs. She grew more and more aroused thinking of Garrett, his hands on her, his body writhing above hers, and she decided on impulse to do something. Before she could think too much of it, she swiveled around so that she was sitting on his lap, her arms wrapped around him, and facing him, their faces mere inches apart.

"What are you doing?" Garrett whispered as he felt his cock twitch.

"Shh, don't talk." she commanded him, breathlessly.

"But-"

He was cut off when she leaned further forward and softly put her lips on his. He remained still for a moment before responding to her kiss aggressively and wrapping his strong arms around her to crush her to him, but she loved every second of it. She felt inspired by his response. While kissing him, she started to grind against his lap, stroking his hard-on. This elicited soft groans from him, and the vibrations from his groans went all throughout her body and made her even more aroused. She started grinding against him harder, stimulating her clit. She felt her pussy began to pulsate, and they both moaned into each other's mouths. They broke away for a few seconds to catch their breaths, but kept their foreheads resting against each other's, breathing heavily, with Jasmine still rubbing herself on Garrett. High pitched moans were coming from Jasmine's mouth as she grew wetter and more aroused. Her sounds were like music to his ears and made him buck up into to her.

She gasped sharply at the feeling and felt her vaginal walls throb intensely. He did it again and heard her beautiful moan again. They kept grinding against each other, their bodies moving instinctually. Garrett's deep groans started to get louder and louder, and Jasmine just barely heard him say "Fuck, I'm gonna cum, Jas." He bucked into her harder and faster, losing all sense of self. He moved his head down and planted kisses on her neck, and, working his way up, planted more sensual kisses on her jaw, chin, cheek, eyelids, and forehead before reclaiming her mouth with a wild passion. His ran his tongue over her bottom lip softly. He continued bucking up to into her, his groans filling her mouth, and he felt something tighten deep in his groin, then release as he came into his pants. He stilled and let the sensation overtake him while Jasmine watched the look of utter bliss on his face. She took great pleasure in knowing that she had caused it, but at the same time, something felt off to her.

When Garrett came down from his high, he moved his mouth back to Jasmine's. He didn't get the same reaction, but he didn't notice. He pulled away and said in an erotic voice:

"You made me cum in my pants. That's gonna be a mess to clean up later, but it would go against my principles to walk away from a woman who hasn't gotten off yet."

With that he started to trace his hands down her stomach, but she grabbed his hand before he could get much farther.

"No, Garrett, that's alright. I think I'm just gonna go to bed."

She started to lift herself off of him, but he grabbed her arm and pulled her back down onto his lap. He groaned softly at the sensation that it sent to his sensitive member, then asked:

"What? Why?"

"I just wanna go to bed, Garrett," she said, not meeting his eyes.

A look of confusion crossed his face. "What's wrong, Jas? Did I do something?"

"No. You didn't. I did," she admitted. "I shouldn't have done that. We're friends, and I was just confused. I'm sorry, Garrett. I'm going to go take my pill and go to bed now. Good-night."

She got up again, and he didn't stop her this time. He watched her walk to her room and close the door. Her words made him feel like a knife had been plunged into his heart. With a dark shadow over his heart, he got up from the couch and moved lifelessly to his own room. He plopped down on his bed and laid back, not bothering to change out of the underwear covered in his rapidly drying cum. Rather than feeling satisfied after his orgasm, he felt awful. He thought about what had just happened, and wondered what had gone wrong for Jasmine to have changed her mind so quickly. One minute, it was all hot and heavy, the next, ice cold. Despite himself, he felt himself getting impossibly hard again at the thought. He wanted her, badly, and he had to have her.

In the next room, Jasmine had already taken her pill, wanting to go to sleep and be rid of her confusing thoughts and feelings for the time being. She laid down in bed, and about 10 minutes later, the drugs had taken their hold on her. She was out like a light, and nothing would wake her for the strength of the medication.

Garrett, usually a gentleman by modern day standards, felt a sinister idea take hold in his mind.

'I have to have her.'

12