While I Watched

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quin
Quin
1,858 Followers

We didn't see the guys until the third day when they announced that they would be leaving – their holiday was at an end. I was relieved and exchanged as few words as possible with them. The late afternoon found us back at the pool resting from an excursion when we noticed the packed bags of the guys. Waiting for their transport to the airport they paced around waving as they saw us. My wife had popped back to our room to refresh and when she returned I told her I had wished the boys a safe journey home and said goodbyes for us both. After a while she showed her dissatisfaction with this and asked pointedly.

"Do you mind if I go and say my own farewell – what happened wasn't their fault – no need for me to ignore them?"

I pondered on the reasoning and logic of this – why couldn't she just let it go – it's not as though we would ever see them again? Reluctantly I told that if she must – then don't let me stop her.

More than fifteen minutes later I was still sat there waiting for her – it was a long goodbye. I became agitated and suspicious until finally, not being able to stand the suspense any longer I made my way toward their apartment. The door was closed – unusual given it was a hot afternoon – they should surely be waiting outside – all was quiet. Maybe they had gone elsewhere – maybe for a last drink – but why did my wife go without me? I walked up to the door and for a minute was tempted to knock – but then another course of action occurred to me.

All these apartments were alike – I knew there was a small window at the side looking into the lounge while patio doors were at the rear. First I would peer through the small window and if I saw all three guys there I knew my wife would probably be back at our room and my fears would be unfounded. What met my eyes was hard to stomach and made me shake and feel sick with feelings of a man betrayed.

I saw my wife's bare backside – it was presented high and clearly by her act of being bent over resting her hands on a coffee table. The bottom half of her bikini lay on the floor beside her though she still had on her bra and small top. In the room, behind her, were the three boys – with cocks waving in the air. As I watched she tuned and I saw her mouth move to say something before she was penetrated by a stiff dick. She was offering her arse to be fucked – doggy fashion – and all three were taking their turn.

I was too late for the full performance – it seemed this guy was the last. I focused on her face as the boy pumped away – she loved every minute of it – her look told me she was in heaven. A smile came across her lips and her eyes opened and closed several times as the guy held her buttocks and fucked away at her like a piston. I told myself repeatedly that she had done this with all three – three cocks – one after the other - this was her farewell to them.

How had this come about – had she said, "Do you want to fuck me from behind before you go?" How on earth had it built up to this so quickly – she would have had to offer it on a plate within minutes of seeing them – no foreplay or drink played a part here?

Stunned I waited while the guy had cum then went back to the pool as my wife was about to leave the room. I diverted and going back to our own rooms I went to the bathroom to compose myself and get my head together. I couldn't help myself – I felt a compulsion – the pictures replayed in my head and I just kept seeing my wife's bare arse and her smiling face. In a minute I was masturbating myself at the memory of what I had witnessed. I actually felt a sense of disappointment that I had missed the full show. I wished I could have witnessed just how it had all started so quickly. I would have liked to see the part where my wife first took off her bikini bottom and offered up her arse.

I stood and pulled my cock feeling very turned on but very guilty that I should experience such powerful excitement by witnessing my wife's betrayal – by watching her being such a slut. Her voice suddenly broke the silence and my sperm splashed into the toilet bowl.

"Are you in here?" she asked. "I've seen the guys and said goodbye – I've just come back to use the bathroom."

I said nothing other than tell her I'd see her back at the pool before leaving her to clean up. I knew just why she needed that bathroom – to wash the sperm of three men from her well fucked pussy! By the time I got back to the poolside my dick was almost hard again. But what of my wife – how long had she been cheating on me like this – had she hidden the fact that she was such a dirty slut from me throughout our married life? There could be no excuse this time – it was done sober – intentionally and blatantly and deceitfully. This certainly wasn't done with my pleasure in mind!

In spite of everything we enjoyed the rest of our holiday – the sightseeing – food – and of course swimming in the warm Mediterranean waters. Crete is a wonderful island but I always manage to have one problem – a day or two of tummy upset! I thought I had escaped it this time but it came with a vengeance knocking me off my feet for a day.

My wife had returned to normal and she refrained from making new friends at the bar and seemed happy with just my company. I was still shaken by her behaviour but didn't cause a scene or try to discus it – there would be a place and a time. I still could not reconcile my own actions and attitude and decided to let things lie. Only once did she do her usual flirting and it was with the middle aged barman who didn't say much anyway.

On the worst night I could do nothing but lie on the bed and just wait for the problem to pass. I told Sue to go and have a meal I would be OK but she insisted on just getting some fast food and eating it on the balcony. I slept on and off and apologised that I wasn't much company. Then she sprung a surprise on me and told me that she would go down to the bar alone and have a couple of drinks.

"The three guys left us some drinks paid on behind the bar – it would be a shame to waste them."

Normally it would sound innocent enough but given the events of the last week it made me wary. However I was in no state to argue and after she ate I watched her dress to go out. I was immediately suspicious that she put hold up stocking on and her sexist white lace underwear. When I queried her choice saying it was too bloody hot to wear stockings she said she felt like dressing properly for a change – it was a woman thing.

Her top showed her bra through and being half cup her contrasting deep tanned flesh looked very fetching when her breasts wobbled. The amount of cleavage was just enough to keep a man interested.

So off she went to the bar reassuring me that she wouldn't be far away and not to worry. So too did I lay there and between frequent visits to the bathroom felt very unsettled and distrusting of Sue my wife. I reasoned that the current batch of visitors were either elderly couples or families – no groups of men or potential sex partners. Surely she would not dare to venture away to other bars for chance I checked up on her.

It was with those thoughts that I gradually drifted into a doze until eventually I woke with a start. Looking at the clock I became angry when I noted the time – 12.15am. Where the fuck was she while this time? By the time the clock got to 12.45am I had to move – I was unsettled and annoyed and despite my predicament I had to act. I knew the bar closed by now – this was not an all night revellers sort of place. Quickly washing to wake myself up and dressing in pants and shirt I crept out to look for her. To save face I dressed and tidied up so I could simply say I was feeling better and needed a stroll if I should find I had been irrational and find her talking to someone's grandmother!

My stomach churned when I approached the bar and saw no lights on. There was no background music or sound of chatter.

"Kalinicta!" said a voice from behind me. It was a member of staff making their way home. "The bar will be closed now – it's too late," said the Greek woman.

Feeling stupid and angry I tried to sound rational.

"Yeah – I was just looking for someone – it's OK."

"If you want Manoulis the barman his apartment is at the end of the path over there," informed the helpful woman.

I thanked her with out further explanation and when she was out of sight I wondered whether it would be worth just having a look down that path. It was longer than I thought to reach the end - the narrow path was flanked by large shrubs that made the breeze whistle as it passed through the leaves. Gentle but long curves meant that anyone walking toward you would be hidden until you almost met. It followed the wall of the buildings and of course like most Greek islands there was no much in the way of street lighting.

Slowly I walked along this path and stopped as I thought I heard the sound of voices. Telling myself it was the breeze I walked on until an unmistakable and familiar sound of laughter reached my ears. It was the sound of my wife and she was not on the path so where was she - and with whom? Quietly I stepped to one side into the shadows and made my way slowly forward. There just a few yards in front of me was the middle-aged and overweight unshaven Greek barman – between him and the wall was my wife!

"So you like what Manouli has between his legs eh?" he grunted with a dirty laugh.

My eyes had adjusted to the dim light and I saw my wife side on – her skirt lifted above the tops of her stockings bunched up into the Greeks fist. Her hand was inside his pants – and I knew what she was holding. The fat sweaty man was pawing her breasts and kissing her neck. I stood still fighting the urge to cry out or attack this man and tried to keep my breathing under control. My heart beat so fast and hard I could almost hear it and my mouth went very dry. My stomach churned but this was nothing to do with my ailment – I felt every nerve in my body.

I heard my wife and this man speak to each other but could not make out what they said. The little moans and laughs my wife gave out told me she was certainly enjoying herself.

"You dirty girl," said the Greek, "You like plenty cock huh? You like having your pussy filled? How dirt are you lady?" he asked laughing.

"Yes I like it!" said my wife with a grin. "And if you want to know how dirty I am – you'll just have to find out won't you?"

I caught my breath but there were more disturbing words to follow.

"So where are these friends of yours we were going to have a drink with – it's getting late – my husband might wake up?"

"Come on dirty lady – we'll go inside and wait for them."

They walked off leaning on each other and laughing just a few more yards where the fat man produced a key and opened a door. Inside they went while I tried to decide my next course of action – sure I should burst in and give them both a good slapping. I stayed for a long minute and argued with myself that it would be best if I learned how far she was prepared to go with this fat old greasy man. What's the attraction here – the others were young and made her feel good by their attention – this guy was the pits?

The buildings were all the same – by now I was very familiar with their layout – here I was again looking for that side window that gave such a good view. She went to the bathroom – he poured a drink – they laughed and talked – then they sat next to each other on a little couch. I watched him paw her, feel her tits, slobber over her kissing her neck and then her breasts. When he kissed her fully on her lips brushing his unshaven face against her cheeks I was appalled when I saw her jaw fall open and allow his tongue to enter her mouth.

The passion grew and her skirt was pulled up to show her panties and stocking tops while her tight low cut shirt rested above her breasts showing her bra – and that's when a knock was heard at the door. Keeping very still I waited while the barman answered the door. From the side of the building I could hear at least three different men talking, then when I heard them enter the room I felt it safe to look once again through the small window.

My wife was sipping her drink while she waited – but she had neither pulled down her skirt or top. Then the new arrivals entered the room and I could not believe my eyes. They were all at least over 55yrs old and I'm sure two were well into their sixties. Like most Greek men of that age they were overweight and moustached. Two I had seen before serving at the Taverna where we had eaten. I gathered they must have come straight from work being sweaty, unwashed, unshaven and frankly repulsive. Surely my wife wasn't going to let any of them touch her?

Unabashed, she simply sat there showing her panties and smiled at the men while the barman introduced her. After getting drinks the party sat around and low music was played. My wife made no objection when to my further horror the barman pulled her on his knee and began playing with her tits in front of the others. She let him kiss her and when he pulled her skirt up to give his pals a better view she laughed and voluntarily opened her legs. Some thing was said and she was passed across to another man who, after pulling her on his knee thrust his hand up her skirt.

His friends now were sexually aroused and every one of them took out their cocks and played while they watched. Including the barman there were five men altogether – all of them old enough to be Sue's father. While she was having her pussy played with I could see her looking round at the men's penises. Next the man with her began to pull her top off over her head – she raised her arms to help him and was happy to show off her tits. Getting up one man pulled her toward him and they started to dance. Faster and faster she gyrated for them not even noticing that one guy had unclipped her bra. Now she was topless but didn't care and three men danced with her mauling her tits.

Something was shouted and the expressions of the men changed from smiling to something more serious. Unbelievably, these elderly men started to strip off their trousers – then their underwear until they where naked from the waist down. The actions of my wife amazed me because she just danced on while she watched them – with a little smile on her face.

When all the men stood before her with rigid cocks she very slowly unzipped her skirt and tantalisingly let it fall to the ground. Now she was dressed only in panties and hold up stockings – and still she danced on. Whilst I was beside myself with anxiety and distress I noticed that the men now looked at differently and again there was animated conversation. The only words I could make out were dirty and lady – there was no way my wife would get out of there without being fucked! Now the barman spoke loudly in English, directly to my wife.

"Hey – I told my friends how you are a dirty lady – are you going to show us how much?"

What would she do now – panic and run – scream – she was surrounded by five elderly men and almost naked? What would my wife do now? It was not what I expected – she stopped dancing and walking up to two of the men she hesitated just long enough to take off her panties! Slowly she peeled them off and walking right up to them she took hold of a cock in each hand. She was willing to go the whole way with these filthy men!

Now they were excited at the sight of this young wife who had only a pair of stockings on. They all wanted her and none was prepared to wait – she was forced down to her knees and a cock was thrust into her mouth while her arse was pulled into the air. Someone entered her from behind and started to fuck her but after a second or two his buddy shouted and they stopped – to my horror I quickly realised why – she had three holes to fill and one was being wasted!

Now I thought she would struggle but she willingly let them place her over the cock of a man who had lain down on the floor. She happily straddled him even though she must have realised what was about to happen next. A man filled her mouth while her hands were made to hold two other dicks – then it came – her remaining hole was about to be filled.

What shocked me most was how she helped it all happen. She obligingly bent forward and stuck her arse up without loosing the dick fucking her pussy – then she stayed still while the guy behind managed to push against her anus. She screamed a little but made no effort to resist and when he finally pushed home I saw her smile! Now the dick in front was rammed back into her mouth and she sucked on it while hands worked and hips moved to excite the cocks in her cunt and arse. All five men were being serviced at once – and she was happy to be used for their pleasure.

I looked on with my mind numb and body shaking – this person could not be the woman I had married.

She did her work well – when her mouth was filled with sperm another replaced it until all had come into one orifice or the other. Except one – but without being coaxed she took him into her mouth and finished him off. Something was asked again about her being a dirty girl and the oldest fat guy sat on the edge of his seat and raised his leg over the arm. Sue was guided to sit in between him and she soon realised what was expected of her.

Without hesitation she obeyed and I flinched as I saw her tongue come out and she slowly licked the man's arse crack. She was not being forced to do this – she did it of her own free will. The others laughed as the man pulled apart his arse cheeks to enable her to push her tongue further into his hole. And she did try – she didn't need to be so enthusiastic – but she was. I stared with disbelief when another man requested the same treatment she crawled over to him and dutifully sucked on his bum-hole.

Now another man stood and held his limp cock – he wanted something different. Gestures were made and Sue stopped her arse licking and looked around. The man stood in the middle of the tiled floor just holding his dick. They shouted excitedly at each other and Sue was trying to understand them. Then she realised what they were hoping for – and so did I – surely she wouldn't do this?

They didn't persuade her – it wasn't necessary – she crawled to the man's feet and knelt up to face his cock. She took hold of it and giving it just a little suck she held it two inches from her mouth and opened wide. She knew what the man was going to do and was willing to let him. To his delight she caught the first spurts of piss in her mouth and let it fill up. Another man overcome with lust joined in and now both cocks peed onto her face. I didn't believe my eyes when I saw her turn her head from one to the other and catch the stream before spitting it out. I saw her actually smile up at the men before letting her jaw drop to catch more piss.

She began to milk them – he mouth closed over each cock in turn to suck the last drops out. When they were done she remained sat on the wet floor waiting for more. Two replacements were accommodated and she held their dicks and guided the stream of yellow liquid. They wanted to see her take it in her mouth and that is what she did – she held their cocks and opened her mouth wide. I knew it wasn't by accident that she swallowed some of the piss – she was showing them how dirty she could be – the smile was still on her face.

Eventually everyone was exhausted – except Sue – while the men flopped down she treated them to a display by remaining on the piss soaked floor and opening her legs she masturbated herself to climax while they watched. The finally was when one man who still had piss to use up urinated onto her cunt as she lay wide legged. That was enough to make her orgasm – which she did noisily and violently.

It took several minutes for her to prepare to leave the men although she hadn't time to wash and merely put back on her clothes. I waited in the bushes while the barman pointed in the right direction home and saw him have a last feel of her tits and arse.

Quin
Quin
1,858 Followers