While I Watched

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told you I could be a very dirty girl!" she giggled. The man said he hoped they would party again and asked about her husband – me!

"Oh – Invite me back anyway – he will have put up with me if he doesn't want to play too." Then she added just for a final surprise, "I still feel like I want to fuck – you should have had more men round."

I watched her walk unsteadily along the path – the drink had taken full effect. She didn't give a damn and she looked the worst slut ever as she showed her panties – her skirt having ridden up. I was just about to sneak past her to arrive home first when out of the darkness three drunken yobs appeared.

"These aren't our fucking apartments!" one shouted – then they saw my wife.

"Hello sweetheart – you fucking lost too?"

"No – I'm staying here," slurred my wife – almost as drunk as the men.

They noticed that her skirt was raised up to her hip at one side.

"Hey – you look a sexy thing – how about a kiss before we go?"

She didn't reply but just stood there – as though waiting for it – so one guy grabbed her and kissed her. The others realised she wasn't resisting so each took a turn – when the second one was seen to get away with feeling her tits the third one did similar and tickled her cunt. Now the first one wanted more and kissed her again pulling up her skirt to her hips. They waited for her protests but nothing happened and each took another turn to feel and kiss her. Now they gave her the ultimate proposition because being drunk and having got away with so much they knew they could chance it.

"How about coming with us sweetheart – we can give you plenty of cock?"

They didn't really expect her to say yes but her answer stunned us all.

"I can't – I have to get home to my husband – I will have to stay here. You can take me into the bushes but you will have to be quick."

I was frozen to the spot and when they stood wondering if it was really happening I had to hold my breath for fear of being discovered. I watched them touch her tits and feel her upper thighs before deciding she was real then they led her off the path into the undergrowth. I couldn't see them but her voice was clear enough.

"My husband might be looking for me so be quick and don't make too much noise. Wait – let me take my knickers off first."

There were grunts and groans and I tried to picture what was happening – I guessed that the first one was now fucking her. Then my efforts to picture the events were helped – by the voices.

"Oh – that's nice – yes – fuck me! Move your head then your mate can suck my tits. Yeah – give me your cock – let me hold the others!"

When a loud groan told me the first one had cum it was a matter of a few seconds before another was pounding away at her.

"Don't let your spunk stain my skirt – yes fuck me harder."

The third man's voice spoke begging.

"Can I fuck you in the arse darling?"

Surely he didn't expect to be that lucky – but I was wrong.

"Do it now – get behind me – hold me up while I spread bum. Hurry if you want it – I have to be home!"

The men's voices cut through the night air.

"Fucking hell this is awesome - yes come on baby. Lovely tight little hole! You like two at once do you?"

Then my wife's pleadings reached my ear.

"Yeah – fuck me – what a shame I'm in a hurry – what a thick cock – it's nice – faster – I'm getting there – faster – harder! My husband will kill me if he knew"

I did know – I was listening – and trying very hard to prolong my wank – waiting for my wife to finish first. I'm glad I wasn't discovered, standing there behind a bush masturbating while my wife was being fucked by three strangers. When I heard her next comment I ejaculated immediately.

"Shoot it up my arse – yes – let me feel it."

The remaining one seemed to be treated to a suck just to finish him off then my wife sounded distressed.

"Don't go with them – my husband might notice – bring back my panties!"

"It's a trophy – they shouted back as they disappeared into the night."

I heard my wife rejoin the path and make her way home – and she almost made it. Just a little way to go and she fell over into the shrubbery. When she realised it was me who helped her up she looked scared then laughed nervously. She stood before me drunk and dishevelled.

"I bet your wondering where I've been," she slurred grinning.

She knew I was mad when she heard the tone of my voice, "I know where you have fucking been!"

For a moment she seemed to wonder whether to try and bluff her way through it then gave up.

"How do you know where I've been?"

"Because I've been watching you," I answered.

"How long...?" then she knew it was useless. "OK – I've been fucked – I let another man fuck me!" she announced with drunken bravado.

"No," I said, "Other men – you've been with more than one."

She was shaken by my knowledge so I made it short.

"You've just been fucked in the bushes – after being fucked at the barman's. Where are your panties?" I asked lifting her skirt.

She looked at the floor like a naughty girl, "They ran off with them," she confessed.

I had to touch her – I felt her pussy and held her skirt up just like the others had done.

"You're a filthy dirty woman!" I said, "A slut!"

She stayed still and sobbed, "I know I am – are you going to divorce me – is this the end?"

My cock was out of my pants and pressing against her separating the lips of her pussy.

"No," I whispered quietly in her ear as I pushed forward gently moving her up and down on my dick, "Providing you agree to be the sort of slut I want you to be!"

I will leave the reader to surmise the details of my proposal!