All Comments on 'While in Jamaica Ch. 02'

by Sean33

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
luvtodoitluvtodoitalmost 11 years ago
You're such a tease!

Sexy story! Looking forward to reading part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Been there...

Unless you have been in the situation where you send your wife off to be with another man, it is hard to describe the full myriad of emotions that run through you. Excitement, jealousy, nervousness, hornyness, butterflies in your stomach feel like condors.

OOAAOOAAalmost 11 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Next chapter please

immediately!

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Is this a set up for a hot three way?

She has two studs on the look out for her. Bartender and the other young guy. This could be a very interesting and long night if she texts and sends pictures, etc for cuckold. She may get a hot DP or for sure a spit roast as they pump her full of hot thick cum for cuckold to clean. Frankly I have done this for couples. Where cuckold was unsure if he would be able to control himself. I try to text him myself, telling him how she is doing and how his wife is my slut. How she does and lets me do things he is not allowed to do. Like fuck her bare and raw. Stretch her married pussy and ass. Send her back to him, dripping with my real man seed.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Comments

What a bunch of sissy cucks commenting.on this garbage. OOOAAA liked it for shit sake.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSean33@Sean33
Lived in Florida most my life. On ocean with my boat. Love dogs and nice people. I am very passionate and am drawn to a woman that is as well.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES