All Comments on 'While in Jamaica Ch. 04'

by Sean33

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks a lot for this excellent story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
One of the best!!!

Congratulations again for one of the best cuckold stories of Literotica!!!

Any chance to continue it?

Best regards

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

great story please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A Cucks Delight!!!

Best series I've ever read! Keep going, you can take this a long way. The humiliation is getting better all the time. You might add some series of men visiting your home and you having to wait on your wife and her lover. He could order you to serve them like a maid, tease you and talk about you to your wife in front of you. Not too mean, just enough to let you know who is the man of the house. The possibilities are endless for such a talented writer. You are best I've ever read, that you and KEEP GOING!!

michelleanne100michelleanne100about 10 years ago
Wonderful

This story demonstrates that a hot wife doesn't have to turn her cuckold into sissy wimp. A marriage in cuckoldry can flourish in a loving fifty fifty relationship. A hot wife can satisfy her husband's sexual needs as well as her lover's, in harmony! (SMILE)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
AWSOME!!!

Geat story! My wife and i both loved it.

OOAAOOAAover 9 years ago
Excellence!!!

Thanks for one of the best series I have ever read!!!

Master Sean, you are a brilliant writer! I love the way you write, how you increase the level of exciting throughout the story!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
That would destroy many people

Finding out that you had been embarrassed as well as cuck'd? That would just destroy many people.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 6 years ago
Duh of course the stud was better

Dumb ass cuck.

Vamp82Vamp82over 5 years ago
Not a Bad Story

I read all 4 chapters. In addition to the events in this story, I was hoping she would get to see the bar tenders Lab pup and maybe have sex with him as well. I just feel like there was more potential for a longer journey into cuckoldry for this couple.

I still rate this as a 5 star story though as most cuckold stories worth reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSean33@Sean33
Lived in Florida most my life. On ocean with my boat. Love dogs and nice people. I am very passionate and am drawn to a woman that is as well.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES