While Staying with Aunt Sarah Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,593 Followers

She had pulled her legs way back so that she could wrap them around my waist as I fucked her, and with her arms encircling my shoulders and her hands gripping my back. I was held very close to her. Even so, as I rested on my elbows I was able to stroke the side of her face lightly with my fingers as I pushed into her, combining the hard thrusts with gentle caresses and bringing her back to the boil very quickly. She lay there with her eyes closed and her mouth slightly open, carried away by the sensations of a second man fucking her creamy wet passage. She was grunting and moaning softly with every push, and even when I fixed my mouth over hers in a very passionate kiss she still made sounds in her throat. She did kiss me back, however, and our tongues played, flickering into one mouth and then the other, exploring, licking and probing, giving us both exquisite sensations.

Carol's orgasm began to build again very quickly, she was hovering on the verge of cumming soon after I entered her, and I was worried that she would cum before I did and want to stop. I needn't have worried. She did cum first, though not by much, but instead of wanting to stop she urged me on, clamping her legs around me and pulling me in, yelling in my ear for me to fuck her harder, and gouging skin from my back with her nails. Her orgasm seemed to last forever, it rolled on and on as I got nearer and nearer to my own, until finally I came like the proverbial express train and my balls emptied themselves into her pussy, filling it with a second flood of spunk. As I came she cried out just as she had with Owen, mixing obscenities with groans and cries, all interspersed with screams of 'yes, yes,' as her climax finally reached its crescendo.

This time she was content, at least for the moment. As our climaxes subsided she unwrapped her legs and let her arms drop to the bed in exhaustion, her face red and sweaty and her limbs trembling with spent emotion. I just collapsed on top of her, becoming aware for the first time of the tenderness in my back where her nails had raked me.

We lay, panting and sweating, for several minutes before I rolled to one side and looked at Carol flat on her back on the bed.

"Now that." I commented happily. "Is what I call a shag."

Owen looked down at me from his perch on a chair arm. "You're not bloody kidding, I thought you were going to pound her through the mattress! I'm just glad we finished before anyone else got back to hear us."

"I don't want it to be finished."

Both of our heads swiveled round to look at Carol in disbelief.

"I think I got a bit carried away. I really wanted us to be like the first night, when you both played with me at the same time, except that this time I wanted one of you to fuck me while the other one played with me, and then swap over. I know we started off like that, but then it kinda tailed off."

"You didn't give us much chance to do it." I stated bluntly.

"I thought that when you said you wanted us both at once you meant you wanted us both to actually fuck you at the same time." Owen put in, confusing the issue a bit.

"What, you mean if I sucked one of you while the other one fucked me?" Carol asked.

"No." Owen went on. "I mean to have both of us up you at once, I know it can be done, I've seen it in a porno film."

"Really?" Asked Carol, sounding interested. "How?"

"Well, one man lies down and the woman sits on him, and then she crouches forward over him and the other man comes in from behind."

"Ooooh! I wouldn't mind trying that! Can we do that next time?" Carol's eyes shone with excitement, but then they clouded over as if a problem had occurred to her.

"But if I couldn't take more than three fingers." She said, referring to our play session of a couple of nights ago. "I don't think my pussy will stretch enough for two cocks."

"You've just had a cock and two fingers, so I should think you can, and you reckon you like being stretched." I butted in.

"Maybe. It would be nice to find out though wouldn't it? But what happens if I can't?"

"Then." I suggested "Why not take one in your pussy and one in your arse?"

"Oh, no, I don't want that."

"Don't look like that." I said, seeing that she had wrinkled her nose up at the thought. "It's not disgusting or anything.

"It's not that, I loved your finger in there, but Pippa told me that she's tried it, and it hurt like hell for days afterwards."

I hadn't got a clue who Pippa was, and neither had Owen, judging from his expression, but I did know that she was wrong, even though I could hardly say so.

"Then she did it wrong." Owen, apparently, could say so. I thought he was pushing his luck on discretion.

"Say that when you've tried it."

"I have." He said it flatly, as if it was a normally expected thing.

I winced inwardly, and Carol looked at him for an explanation.

"Go on." She said, obviously intrigued.

"Kyle and I did it to each other last night, and I'm not sore today, are you Kyle."

Thanks friend, I thought, sighing inwardly. "No." I said, resigned to telling all. "I'm fine."

"Wait a minute." Carol looked rightly astonished. "Are you telling me that what I was listening to wasn't you two wanking off, but fucking each other?"

"Yes." Owen was not a bit fazed by his admission, but I was wriggling with embarrassment.

"Was that a one off, or do you do it regularly?"

"It was the first time, but we'll do it again."

"When you do, can I be there?"

She had the eagerness of a child on her face, and it was rather unsettling. I felt myself getting redder by the minute.

"Can we get back to today, please?"

Carol wrenched herself back to the present. "Okay, so how do you do it without it hurting?" She was getting interested.

"Plenty of lubrication, take it slow, and use fingers first to open it up a bit." I was happy to talk about the how, but not the when.

"So I'd get your finger again then?" Carol smiled playfully.

I nodded and she made up her mind.

"Let's try it. We won't need a lubricant, I'm full of it! And Owen looks ready to go."

Carol pointed to her brother, who sported a full hard on.

"That's hardly surprising given this conversation, is it?" He asked rhetorically.

"Shut up and lie down."

Carol moved out of the way for him to stretch out on the bed. The frightened little girl of an hour or so ago had given way to a sexually aggressive woman, and she intended getting her way.

As soon as he was settled she swung her leg over and straddled him, settling back and reaching for his cock to guide it home. Even from where I was, I could see our combined fluids leaking from her hole as she took him inside her. She was right about that, lubrication was not going to be a problem.

As soon as Owen was embedded inside her she leaned right forward, kneeling over him with her breasts pressed flat against his chest as she waited impatiently for me to begin.

"My bottom is all yours Kyle, do your worst!"

I was finding it a little difficult coping with the twins' uninhibited attitudes, especially Carol's. I don't think I'd ever be able to present my backside to anyone in this situation and invite them to 'do their worst'. But I was learning that very little bothered either of them, and so I moved in to begin.

I ran two fingers back and forth over her slit, below and around Owen's shaft, getting both fingers liberally covered with juices before placing them gently but deliberately at the entrance to her anus.

"Yes, Kyle, go on!" Her voice was now filled with excited anticipation.

I pushed just a little, wriggling my longest finger back and forth a bit at the same time. Her sphincter opened slightly and the tip entered her.

"Yes, that's it."

I pushed and wriggled a little more, and soon my second finger was lying next to my first just inside her back passage.

"God, that's good, but it stings just a little bit."

"Relax then Caz, let it happen and you'll like it." Owen advised her.

"I do like it."

I pushed the two fingers further into her, so that the shorter of the two was now embedded in her backside to the second knuckle, then I began to thrust gently in and out. She responded with her little pleasure noises again, and I knew everything was ok.

Now I went I bit deeper, pushing my fingers in as far as they would go, and thrust a little more quickly and forcefully. Owen was now moving beneath her and I could feel his cock alongside my fingers through the separating walls.

"My God, you'll make me cum soon between you."

Carol was genuinely enjoying it now, and she was soon going to be ready for my cock to enter her, but to be sure I tried to open my fingers like scissors as I pushed them in and out. Carol groaned at this, but it was groan of pure ecstasy as I opened her up, not pain.

"Put your cock in, Kyle, stretch me some more." She seemed to be developing a thing for being stretched.

I removed my fingers and shuffled up close behind her on my knees, my legs straddling both hers and Owen's, the wide straddle placing me at roughly the right height for my cock to meet her arse.

She felt the tip of my cock touch her crack.

"That's it, just a bit lower."

I could actually see better than she could feel, and I quickly corrected my aim to place my tip right up against her arse entrance. She let out a low 'mmm' of expectation at my touch and kept very still as she waited for me to penetrate. Her bottom was wet, shiny, and slippery from the juices that had collected there from her pussy, but I didn't want to risk hurting her and spoiling the chance, so I carefully collected some with my fingers and spread it liberally around the head of my cock. Then, gently but firmly, I applied pressure by leaning against her until I felt her sphincter open and my cock enter her rectum.

"Oh yes, that's it. Two cocks at once!"

She sounded on the verge of squealing with delight, so I took heart and pushed right on in.

"Yes, yes, that's it. That is fucking gorgeous."

I pulled back and pushed in again, this time forcing myself into her arse as far as I could get.

"Oh, yes. Now fuck me, both of you."

The position was not the easiest one I've ever been in, but I soon managed to set up a good steady rhythm, driving deeply and smoothly into her rectum with each thrust. This must have contrasted beautifully with Owen's short stabbing thrusts into her pussy from underneath, because she was whimpering and gasping with the intensity of the sensations almost from the first thrust. I could feel the head of his cock hitting against my shaft from the other side of her passage wall, so I could guess how strongly she must be feeling it.

She kept herself perfectly still, allowing Owen and I to make all the movements, even though I could sense that she wanted to push back against us as we drove into her. Soon her noises were running together to make a long continuous wail of pure pleasure, and she was climbing the hill to orgasm once more. Sensing her nearness both Owen and I speeded up, until we were both slamming ourselves at her from our different positions, and she was gripping white-knuckled onto the bed as she got nearer and nearer to cumming.

I was lucky, I was fucking her beautiful velvety arse, and the feeling of her rectal passage on my cock was taking me to a climax myself. But, Owen was inside a very wide and sloppy wet pussy, with almost zero friction against his cock and he was taking longer to get there, so that he was gasping and panting from the effort of fucking her,

The result was that I came at just the same instant as Carol, my load exploding into her arse at just the moment when she went into overload and started pushing herself back against us as her orgasm raced through her. Once again she was yelling out obscenely as she came, instructing us graphically how hard or how fast she needed us to fuck her, telling us not to stop, to do it deeper, or harder, or faster, and at all costs to keep fucking her.

Carol's orgasm lasted much longer than mine. Even though it seemed I would never stop spurting cum into her arse when my pleasure began to subside hers was still in full flow, and she was still jerking and bucking, impaled by our two cocks. It was, I think, those movements that she made as she climaxed that had the effect of making Owen cum. For just as I finished, her made the same guttural roar as he did before and flooded more spunk into her already sodden pussy.

When this was over we all three laid in an untidy heap on Carol's bed, our chests heaving as we fought for breath, our muscles quivering from physical and emotional exhaustion, and our bodies all covered with that lovely sheen of sex-made sweat. For what seemed like along time we lay together silently, luxuriating in our enjoyment, until eventually Owen broke the silence with one of those inane comments that come at overheated moments.

"I suppose that is what you call a family get together?"

Otazel
Otazel
2,593 Followers
12