While the Cats Are Away...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
datura48
datura48
1,882 Followers

So was Frank. He would never admit it out loud, but for as much as he loved his wife and enjoyed sex with her, the fucks he had with Curt were so much better, not least of all because of the taboo of what they were doing. Curt knew how to give a good fuck while making it seem effortless. Most of that came from the fact that he was attentive without having to ask if things were working. Even that first anonymous blow job had been better than any other he had received. The first time they fucked, it was similarly better but now it was never less than great and still improving.

Hearing a loud curse and grunt, Frank opened his eyes and looked toward the sound to see a man sitting next to them stiffen in orgasm. The man's dick pumped out a decently sized load onto his chest and pubes with a look of tense relief on his face.

Frank raised his head to glance around the room and saw that most of the men were now focused on them. The group that had been on the island in the center of the room had moved to stand on either side of Curt to watch the action. Behind them stood a semicircle of spectators with the remainders on the ledges next to and above them. All of them were fisting their exposed dicks at various speeds and in different points of their arousal. Just as the guy next to him finished shooting his load, another guy standing in the back groaned in orgasm.

With a grunt of his own, Curt suddenly pulled out of his father's ass and pulled him to his feet. After sharing a kiss, he sat down then turned Frank to face the out into the roomful of men and pulled him back to sit on his dick. He wrapped one hand around his father's cock and the other hand around his father's jaw and pulled it back to speak directly into his ear. "See that? See how hot you got all these men from letting them watch your son fuck you? Now I want them to see you fuck your ass on my cock until you come."

Frank let out a moan as he began to move his hips. It already wasn't going to take much to get him off this evening, but being ordered around by Curt moved him that much closer to the finish line. While he increased his speed and force, Curt pulled his head back further to share a kiss. Because of the awkward angle, not much more than the corners of their lips met but their tongues played together outside of their mouths. With their faces next to each other, it was difficult to deny their relation and he moved his eyes between his son and the crowd to see the recognition in more than half of the men's expressions. His cock hardened further in response excited by the fact that he was doing something with his son that many of the men around them only dreamed about experiencing. Combined with the feel of Curt in his ass and working his dick, his balls soon tightened preparing to shoot. "Oh fuck, I'm so close."

"Not yet." Curt released his hold on his father's cock and gave a sharp tug on the tight balls below while his other hand moved to rub over Frank's heaving chest. "Wait for me, Dad. I love it when I fill your ass while you're shooting."

Frank whimpered as Curt gripped his hips and took over thrusting. His son's body was hard beneath him and he could feel the flexing of the muscles with each thrust. He reached a hand back and ran a hand through Curt's hair, occasionally grabbing a fistful of the thick locks as his body became overloaded with sensation. Through fluttering lids, his unfocused eyes looked out on the sea of horny men around them, taking in their even hornier sounds. Mixed with the soft sounds of hard dicks being stroked were not so quiet moans and curses and the sounds of flesh slapping together. He could hear voices urging him to take his son's cock while other's begged Curt to fuck his father harder. As he scanned the crowd, he saw many fists moving rapidly and easily spotted the guys who had returned to fucking while they watched the scene. Some were facing them bent over on the perimeter benches, but more than a few were standing around the room with heads resting on shoulders while they slowly thrust into the ass in front of them. Like bubbles popping in a pot of simmering water, groans and short exclamations broke out as more men climaxed. Musk and pheromones were strong in the room but couldn't hide the growing, chlorinated scent of cum. As sweat dripped down Frank's face and entered his mouth, the salty and slightly bitter flavor reminded him of how Curt tasted. Stoked by all five of his senses, Frank cried out painfully as his body surrendered to the arousal within and around him.

Untouched by either his or his son's hands, Frank's cock flung cum over anything in range as it bobbed around erratically driven by the force of Curt thrusting into his body. He felt the hot strands land on his chest, legs and feet. Through his wide eyes, he could see that some of it had also landed on the tile surfaces around him and even a few of the spectators. No one minded and a few men were driven to their own orgasms by being hit with the friendly fire.

"Fuck, yeah. Shoot that daddy dick. Fucking the cum out of you, old man. Gonna load that ass good soon."

With the force behind his ejaculation gone, Frank's cock continued to push out a stream of cum that ran down his twitching length, over his balls and thighs onto Curt's leg below. He could already feel the erotic energy leaving his body and relaxed to near bonelessness on top of his son even as the younger man continued to thrust rapidly up into him.

"Shit, man," Curt continued through pants for breath. He growled and redoubled his thrusting as the instinct to breed took over, brought to the forefront by the horniness around him. "Fucking ass is milking my cock. You want my cum in your ass?"

"Yes," Frank responded with a mix of weak arousal and fatigue. Even though he'd had his own orgasm, he wouldn't be satisfied fully until he felt Curt fill his ass. "Give it to me, son."

"Oh, shit. Here it comes. Take my baby juice, Dad. Fuck," Curt exclaimed as he gave a final, hard thrust.

Frank let out a deep, sustained moan as he felt the heat of his son's cum enter his body. As Curt's cock pulsed pumping him full of incestuous cum, he could feel the firm waves travelling along his son's hard length against his tight walls.

Curt's hips slowed as he bred his father. In much the same way that he dicked his wife, Curt used his cock to massage his cum into his father's ass as if he could impregnate him. However, unlike his wife's pussy, even after the roughest fuck the man's ass remained tight around him, molding to his hard flesh as it spasmed with each spurt of cum and enhancing his orgasm. He grabbed his father's jaw again and pulled him into a sloppy kiss while staring at the men around them. Though he knew there was no reason for it, his look was possessive as he finished inseminating the man who had done the same to his mother resulting in his own birth.

When Curt became motionless beneath him, Frank let out his own heavy breath of relief feeling a pleasant relaxation wash over him. Inside him, he could feel his son's dick twitching erratically even as it shrank. As expected, it wasn't long before Curt gave a quick double pat to his leg indicating he needed to move. Reluctantly pulling off Curt's spent cock, Frank turned and reached out a hand to pull his son to his feet and into a kiss. As their mouths played against each other, he felt Curt reach behind him and stick a thick finger into his hole and slowly fuck it for a moment, playing with the load inside. Despite his own depleted arousal, he felt his cock attempt to respond to the stimulation.

When they pulled apart, the two of them grabbed their towels and, without acknowledging any of the other men, left the steam room. Not concerned about washing the sex off of them, the father and son duo ignored the showers and made their way to their lockers to get dressed.

As they finished dressing Curt noticed his father had not used his towel to clean the stickiness on his body. "You're just going to let your cum stay there drying on your leg and feet for everybody to see?"

Wearing shorts and sandals, Frank looked down at the wet streaks caught in the hair on his legs and smeared across the top of his feet and shrugged even as he pulled at his shirt where it was becoming glued to his torso by more of his load. "Meh. Who's going to know? I worry more about your cum dripping out of my hole whenever we fuck in the stockroom back home. Here, no one's going to know what it is and if they do, we won't ever see them again."

"Please. You're too tight for my jizz to leak out of your ass."

Frank stepped into his son's space and looked him up and down. "You calling me a tight ass?"

Curt drew himself up to his full height and flexed his muscles as he met his father's stare. "Feeling guilty about something?"

"Not at all." Frank reached around to cup one of his son's firm ass cheeks. "Because I know there's nothing around as tight as this. And don't think those muscles are going to stop me from fucking your ass later."

Curt moved a hand to knead his father's crotch despite knowing it wouldn't respond and be ready for a few more hours. As he did, he whispered, "Come and get it, you fucking dirty old man."

"Takes one to know one."

Curt laughed at the juvenile response then pressed his lips to his father's. "I learned from the best."

As some of the men from the steam room began to filter into the locker room, the two of them left the gym sweaty and smelling like sex and already discussing their next trip out of town.

datura48
datura48
1,882 Followers
12