All Comments on 'While the Paint Dries'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 96 Comments
GingerCat1GingerCat1almost 6 years ago
I like the story a lot

Like with most of your stories I like this one a lot as the characters both feel really fleshed out and the general plot is original and interesting. Only thing I did not like is I felt the main character seemed to accept his sexual attraction to his sister a little too quickly. I would have liked some more internal resistance from him. Other than that it was a really good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
loved it

One of the best stories Ihave read on here

ansdguyansdguyalmost 6 years ago
Spectacular incest romance

Of course, who expects anything les from Xarth?

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
great read

i liked the tease. sometimes its great to read a very simple very well-written story - just 2 interesting characters who ultimately have great sex. i really liked it. Bravo!!!

WordcraftWordcraftalmost 6 years ago
A Very Tender Love Story

Loving a sibling is not easy sometimes, but it's never hard either, because they are family. Being in love with a sibling makes it that much easier when they feel the same. Not because of the titillation of taboo incest, but two people loving each other because of who they inside, are not what they are. This story captures that. Well Done!

DrhwnoelDrhwnoelalmost 6 years ago
Excellent!

Goes on my list as one of my all-time favorites.

Fliccy_subFliccy_subalmost 6 years ago
Lovely.

What a great read. I actually ignored most of the sex and just read it as a well written story. It was a treat and I rarely comment unless i really like something. This was beyond what i expected and now I have to try and do as well.... Thanks for giving me something so good to aspire to.

dwoelfledwoelflealmost 6 years ago
A lovely loving tale

Really well told. The whole story matters, not just the sex. The love between the two of them is so sweet and real. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Really warms ones heart

While I almost fanatically adore your Littown series I have to admit that this just took the crown of your best by simply being what it is and what it portraits. The siblings and their falling in love reminds me so much of myself and my cousin before we married (and ever since), sometimes it's the simples and most taken for granted things that make us stop and appreciate what we have in our grasp. The passion that grew really touched my heart and warmed me in more ways than I'm willing to confess, the sex was equally as passionate but served more like a ways to express those feelings even before either uttered the L word, the outcome was the best possible thing even if they might never really live together under one roof - but who knows...

Not much though went into giving it a 5* rating and now I hope to see lots and lots of its like from you in the near future. Thank you for making my day that much more memorable!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Eh

Should’ve ended with the sister getting the confidence to go date someone that’s not her brother

jsmangisjsmangisalmost 6 years ago
A Beautiful Love Story

I really enjoyed your story. I is a perfect mix of erotic sibling love and artistic passion. I think it is complete as it stands and doesn't need additional characters or any more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Vanilla is good sometimes...

...and needed much more often.

Would love more variations on this theme.

Good on ya!

Mark737Mark737almost 6 years ago
Excellent as always

If Xarth is the writer. That is all I need to see to read it and know I will not be disappointed.

Onewhoknows12Onewhoknows12almost 6 years ago
Showing why you're one of the best

Damn near perfect as always

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
art lust

Sisko on hekumallinen taiteilija. Hän maalaa hyviä tauluja. Nussimme paljaalla sängyssä.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
outstandind read

a beautiful story, well written and captivating to read. you are a master story teller and deserve every accolade given you. 5 stars from me and more if i could give them

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
charactet developement

a beautifully crafted story, easy, comfortable read. Really good.

Spaniard2017Spaniard2017almost 6 years ago
So well written

The fact that I was absorbed in the story long before the sex was introduced is testament to the skill of your writing. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved it.

As soon as I noticed the author, I knew it would be a great read.

Always well written and flowed seamlessly

5 stars again

ClevelandRocksClevelandRocksalmost 6 years ago
"Safe" Sex

It's interesting how society is so keen on Safe Sex when it frowns on the most natural relationship of all...between brothers and sisters. You've written a wonderful story of a bond steeped in mutual understanding. The only down side, in my opinion, is after all the incredible teasing, he had the presence of mind and body to ejaculate outside of her pussy...silly, but understandable.

swfb70swfb70almost 6 years ago
maybe Mom sees the painting

and joins in the fun and frolic

mitchawamitchawaalmost 6 years ago
Taboo or incest?

A beautiful story with a plot full of tension between a normal man and a shy, reclusive female. The first three and one-half pages were a form of foreplay and the tension built slowly until nature took its inevitable course. The nudity, paint fight, the nude paintings, and the slow incremental sex was perfect.. The story was well planned and well written. It was so good, it should be given a literary award: The Literotica Masterpiece.

kurinaxkurinaxalmost 6 years ago
This was fantastic!

I love how real and engaging your stories are. You write the best sibling romance stories on Lit. Hands down. You could make some money off this if you wanted to. Know if you ever launch a Patreon, you have at least one pledge already. I feel like there’s some room to explore these characters a bit more. I’d love to see Tyler slowly get Kylie to open up more. I’d love to see a sequel for this one. Fantastic work, and I can’t wait to see what you bring us next.

honybipolahonybipolaalmost 6 years ago
well done ...

who else but xarth could write such great sibling love story with the right amount of erotica...another top notch writer here who gives me stories I get lost to in this site... five star's not even enough for a sibling romance of this caliber...

Robinius1Robinius1almost 6 years ago
As Always...

Wonderful. I can't add more to what's already been said, just thank you. Your story made my day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love

Your build up to the love scenes is GREAT!

Your writing skills are the best around. No one better.

We all know what the outcome is going to be..They will have sex.

The build up is great but the love scenes, need a little more "Warm and Fuzzy"

This is how we get to the outcome.

MANY THANKS for the story.

HC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
At ClevelandRocks:

I thought it was excellent that he had the presence of mind to ejaculate outside of her pussy, as well as pick up condoms & the morning after pill. I see that as a responsible man. Yes, he didn't fully think when things were heated and he plunged bareback into her for the first time, because they weren't expecting to have sex. Him pulling out and subsequently purchasing contraceptives is a sign of maturity. I'm glad he didn't cum inside her without checking her sexual / fertility setup.

Having those scenes in the story made it more believable (many men don't want to create babies willy nilly..) and grounded in reality. That also made it more enjoyable. Plus her news of tube tying had a greater impact BECAUSE he cared about her enough to pull out, and then buy contraceptives.

A+ for a responsible male character.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 6 years ago
Lovely story

Well told with beautiful characterisation.

Trying to work out where on the autism scale the sister resides? Did you set out to do this, or is it just circumstantial?

XarthXarthalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks Everyone

The response to this story in particular has been way, way better than I anticipated. Very gratifying.

Ultimate, I've been waiting to see if someone would bring that up, because I honestly found it interesting myself. No, Kylie was not intentionally written as being on the spectrum, but I realized pretty deep into the story that she probably actually was. I didn't necessarily want to make it an official canonical thing because I really don't know enough about how to portray it to be confident I would do a good job with it.

Thanks again to everyone for the response to this story, and thanks for reading, rating, commenting, etc.

-X

Mary_K_KinksterMary_K_Kinksteralmost 6 years ago
A cut above...

I've been reading various stories by various authors on Lit for nearly 20 years. With greater and lesser frequency depending on what's happening in my life. Somewhere near the midpoint of my time here I came across my first opportunity to read a Xarth original. I've been a fan ever since.

I don't care for humiliation, degradation, or non-consensual sex in my erotica, as I just don't find these things to be erotic. I don't need every male character to have a nine inch penis, and the females sporting 36 DD's. I have little or no interest in the inclusion of grandparents, mothers, fathers, aunts, uncles, or even adult siblings beyond the age of 30-35 years old. I really only care for siblings (cousins are good too.) between the ages of 18 and 24 (but I can deal with up to 30-35), that are drawn to one another perhaps by proximity, perhaps by familial bonds, but in a respectful and loving way. Often helping one another as they work their way through an understanding of their own sexual identities, and awakening to the world of opportunity around them. To realize they are in charge of who and what they will be, and how they will interact with society and it's expectations of them.

Xarth, your work epitomizes everything I seek in a good erotic story, and you are truly very good at setting the scene. Backstories and settings conjured up out of nothing and given depth and a richness of textures and realism. Your character development is amazing. Always very real, and likable, sometimes more than a little quirky, but beyond the normal, you make them someone the reader wants to know, and are sympathetic to their plight or struggle to come to terms with their feelings and desires. I am always left wanting more from the stories. Not because they are incomplete, but because I'm not done hanging out with the characters you create.

So I've just got to say bravo, and well done. I truly loved this story, and as much as I've enjoyed all of your stories I believe this to be a cut above the rest. Keep it up, you inspire me to write better.

P.s. Talk Liz Haze into submitting something new. Loved what I read of hers as well.

GoldDust0402GoldDust0402almost 6 years ago
Your stories make me happy

I doubt you remember me, but I'm the anon who read all your stories and left rave reviews on a bunch of them back around the beginning of the year. It's always exciting to see there's a new story from you, and I'm never disappointed after reading them. There's just something perfect about your writing, and I'm glad I stumbled across one of your stories way back then.

Thank you, as always, for being the best author on this website.

AverageBearAverageBearalmost 6 years ago
Familiar but not formulaic...

Xarth, I've read almost all of your works. You are the unquestioned master of the sibling love story. Each one has a sense of familiarity, but each is unique in some way or another. Unlike some authors (even famous mainstream ones) who at some point seem to be recycling the same tired story with names changed to protect the innocent, your creative genius always works its way through to shine a spotlight on something new and special. This time, it was Kylie's wonderful and true-to-life manifestation of autistic tendencies. Like the loving sibling that he is, Tyler never saw Kylie's eccentricities as forms of handicap, but rather as compelling and cherished aspects of her identity. Well done, my fellow Canuck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thumbsup

I'm not sure if it was written that way or it's just me - I'm also one of those people who're not at the normal end of the spectrum, let's say, so I struggle with subtle cues - but looking back I did like how their feelings became more distinct and sure for me at about the same speed as it did for them. I can't really explain better than that, unfortunately.

A starving autist, heh. This one was as great as ever even with any difficulty I had with any initial hinting or symbolism - I'm a difficult reader, I s'pose. You can still do the wierdness of familial romance like few others.

-RD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
sweet

That was a sweet and unusual sibling love story. Unlike pretty much any that I've read before which makes it a valuable find for me. It also seems like a more mature, polished story than most I've read. Maybe that's an imposed perspective since I know you're been writing for years and this is one of the latest entries, but it certainly seems that way to me. Thank you.

BackyardukBackyardukalmost 6 years ago
Sheer pleasure

I loved every bit of this story and the way it was written. One of the best in my experience. Totally human and believable and FUN! Thank you for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WISH I COULD GIVE IT 10 STARS

Thoroughly engaging, enjoyable, an absolutely delicious story. And, for a dude, you have uncanny insight into the female mind (and that's obvious in all your writing). I'd say you're the best author on this site...and some of them are very talented, indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
a rare miss

unfortunately i thought the title was all too appropriate this time around. like watching paint dry

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
loved the buildup

very original, loved the build up and release.

LateStageInfernalismLateStageInfernalismover 5 years ago
Good and Relaxing

I know that might sound odd but this story made me feel warm and happy and also relaxed. I love my drama but something like this is just lovely.

In addition to being hot as fuck, of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really good

I love this story. It's kinda cute and really fluffy for a lot of it, and I really love that. It honestly feels like it could be real, something hard to do when writing these sorts of things, and I hope all you stories will turn out this well in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent

This is one of the best story. Not just start the story and start fucking. The building of story is more needed and you showed it extremely well

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinover 5 years ago
Loved this story

However, I would like to see what happens when Mom finds out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
amazing

that was quite a beautiful tale

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
how proud you must be of this baby that came from you

Found your page today and happily working my way through it on this rainy Sunday.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Agreeing with last comment. Oddly enough I'm also reading it on a nice an rainy day. This story is the perfect to warm you up... Or heat thing up.

Serioislu tho a truly wonderful story: beautiful and deep.

SimonWolfeSimonWolfealmost 5 years ago
I felt as though I was in a movie, not watching, but in...

Your character development and personification of the individuals brought the story into focus with clarity that expanded beyond the words on screen.

ThaxllThaxllalmost 5 years ago

I like basically all of your stories, but I think this is your best one so far. Really liked the portrayal of the characters which are for me the most important part of any story, even erotica, hah.

DYNO224DYNO224almost 5 years ago
you lost me

I quit reading soon as she said she had herself sterilized.If you know the well is dry why keep pumping.

CunniliqueCunniliquealmost 5 years ago
This is now my favorite story on the site.

In my own writing I’m always trying to capture that undefinable sense of earnest realism, while still pacing it so it doesn’t become so long it requires a second part. This is so well balanced. Sexy, sad, complicated, erotic, detailed, fascinating and captivating. You really are a master and this story was sublimely told. The perfect short love story. Exceptional characters. Poignant with a tragic beauty and an authentic lusty build-up. I will definitely re-read this one often.

Thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Lust

Teija maalasi taulun ja sen jälkeen nussimme kiimassa. Siinä meni yö nopeasti.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A wonderful loving story.

I contemplate whether this is fiction or real life ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I keep coming back to this story.

This is my favourite story on the site right now. The way you’ve drawn these characters makes them feel like people I can see and care about. The only false note for me was her revelation that her tubes were tied. She doesn’t seem the sort who plans to to have enough sex that she would need to worry about the consequences. I might have preferred some kind of medical excuse or that they had just used the condoms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I don't know, I can kinda see it, I got myself fixed and I wasn't exactly having a lot of sex at the time, I just knew I didn't want to have kids. Totally different reasons, of sorts... I have several medical issues I wouldn't want to force my kids to have to go through life with, too bad more people aren't as considerate. ...and like her, I don't have enough time to even come close to getting the things done that I need to, and I'm kind of selfish with my time. I have a great wife that perfectly compliments me though!

I love rereading this story too! I kind of regret having all brothers and no sisters, hehe. I told my mom once, "You've been married that many times and you couldn't land me ONE hot sister?" She laughed quite a bit!

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Lovely story

A beautiful story, I so loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Art lust

Teija ja Metta asuvat yhdessä lesboparina. He kutsuvat minut yöksi heidän luokseen. Sisko ja siskon tyttöystävä ottavat mut kolmen kimppaan. Nussimme kiimassa.

gunmakergunmakerabout 4 years ago

I really enjoyed this story. Maybe it hit close to home. Well written and thought out. Or maybe it too is close to home.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Art lust

Nussin Metan ja Teijan pillua vuorotellen. Seksi heidän kanssaan on kuin taidetta.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
you are an international treasure, Xarth.

I really love your vanilla sibling incest stories, like Legend of Lexi and this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A Kind And Gentle Love

Really enjoyed the kindness and care shown in your story. And keeping Kylie in just her panties so often helped carry the story along to its gentle conclusion. Well done, and Thanx for the Read!

PapaGolf414

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No babies to follow !

I usually prefer stories no longer than 3 pages so I can read them in one day and still get other things done.

One thing I dislike about incest stories is when they have kids - zombie babies as I call them ! It was nice to see that option closed down in this story.

Well written and sensual, with fewer real

Life complications.

5 luminous stars !

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 3 years ago
Such A Unique Story But Amazingly Done & 5 Stars

This story was beautiful, I loved it so much. I wish I could get a sequel but even without one I’m so glad to have read this. The only part of the entire story I kinda didn’t like but in the long run I accepted was the fact she can’t get pregnant. Still beautifully written story and I only wish I could have a sister like that myself lol.

CercamonsCercamonsabout 3 years ago

You can write really hot sex better than anyone, as in BDSM for Siblings. (Please do a 4th part! I want to see more of her older sister.). But it’s sort of smoke and mirrors. What keeps me, and I suspect most of your readers going is the sheer, unapologetic, heady, happy romance between the main characters. Most porn leaves me depressed. Your pieces leave cheerful and hopeful. Thanks!

sparkle8sparkle8about 3 years ago
A Writer of Surpassing Wit and Pacing

And vocabulary, and inner ambivalent dialogue, and imagery (the descriptions of Kylie's messy apt., and her ass, are delightful). These siblings clearly love each other, as evidenced by the snark between them, and the slow move to a different level of love is stunning. The sexual love they finally express is not only sensual but poignant. Both need it, and both succumb to it. I love this story.

CercamonsCercamonsabout 3 years ago

This is even better the second time. Romance and sex—what a combination.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlalmost 3 years ago

Phenomenal! Absolutely phenomenal ! No big drama with outsiders trying to impose their morals on two people who are sharing something beautiful.

I see many stories ruined with old cliches like :”But you’re my brother…”. I mean if they have been siblings for a minimum of eighteen years, they both should pretty well understand their relationship on the family tree. No need to continually bring it up. You spare us the hyperbole and stick to what is both relevant and often humorous.

Thanks for sharing such an enjoyable story!

Al

1958willyboy1958willyboyalmost 3 years ago

What we had was weird and definitely not normal, but it was ours.

that says it all. might not be what some want, but it is perfect for them. another great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think this is the first story of yours that I read, at any rate, that is now how I think of it. This was my second time through.

Beautiful, emotional, just-almost-erotic enough, and characterization just to the point that the reader might identify with, or fall for, either main player.

Five for you

inno0cent_bystanderinno0cent_bystanderover 2 years ago

The most unrealistic part of this is someone getting a doctor to go through with sterilization before they're 40 with 4 kids.

cementhead35cementhead35over 2 years ago

Just read it again...still a 5 star!

Sam23312Sam23312over 2 years ago

Sometimes, less is more.

Simple, honest and loving, perfect.

Well done.

PyronomiconPyronomiconover 2 years ago

Wish I could give it more stars. Wonderfully written.

MDR1986MDR1986over 2 years ago

I've slowly been working through your stories when I can't sleep at night, and love almost all of them. After I read Deep Talks I was compelled to write to you to say thanks for writing I character I could identify with. Not a week later and here I am doing it again.

I am slightly on spectrum, not enough for most people to suspect it but enough to have always been labeled as weird or different and feel that way to. Thank you for writing an ASD character as a person and not a freak... I really don't have the words to express the effect this story had on me. Even without the sex... I love how the brother accepts all her ASD tendencies and reassures her she's just her, not broken, not weird, just who she was meant to be and has always been... I am 35 years old and have never found anything near that level of acceptance - so huge, deep thank you.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 2 years ago

5 stars but only because literotica won’t let me give it 50 stars.

This story is ridiculously good. It’s a real story with a beginning middle and end. The build up all seems plausible as well. Yeah, so 5 easy stars.

AdanaliyikAdanaliyikover 2 years ago

This is the way true sibling love stories should be written. And you are definitely the master.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for the wonderful perspectives. So much better than any others that I have read. Looking forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why does Xarth have the best stories here! Like wth! If it was just a few of his stories then I’d understand a little but it’s almost all of his stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What an awesome story! I love your work, am working my way through all of your stories.

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

Great story! For me, the incest thing had more to do with the riskiness of it, but now it’s got everything to do with the opportunity of being close to and opening up to someone who wants nothing more than to love you as much as you deserve. In my mind, it’s a powerful and intense dynamic.

Your stories capture that very nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story really has the ring of truth. Wonderful.

Havoc100Havoc100over 1 year ago

You outdid yourself on this one. I only give five stars to stories that aren't just about the sex. The characters have to be memorable and unique. The conflict has to feel real. And the story has to evoke an emotional response, the true definition of art. Well done, definitely five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't quite know why I sort of missed your work (up until now, and only mostly: I did read Not a Thing to Wear a while back), but very nearly 12000 other people didn't, so I'm apparently egregiously late to the party. Anyway: That was brilliant! Great story, great characters, great pacing. Thanks for taking the time to write, edit, and publish this for us :)

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Reading your works is like visiting old friends. So easy to slip back into the comfortable narrative, the familiar.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I was again surprised by the ending—ready to read the end I found there wasn’t one. Dang! I like your stories, but I like more of the loose ends wrapped up.

Still 5 stars for a. Great tale.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

-Wow.

-An actual story!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Among the best I’ve read. Fantastic!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

All that great build up just to have him pull out on their first time. Really? What a waste. Especially when you find out she got her tubes tied (odd at such a young age I think, but for Kylie being who she is, I can understand the decision). Feels like running a marathon only to break your leg 10 feet from the finishing line. He makes up for it later though. Their relationship is certainly unconventional (and I'm not talking about the incest nature of it). I wonder if it could really go the distance.

Overall, a very solid story that pulls you in and feels real. Xarth does it again. I've yet to read a bad story from that guy. Of course, they're not perfect (but mostly it's the minor things for my personal tastes that annoy me; not anything objective about the story itself) but damn they're compelling and all too easy to get really invested in. They always leave you wanting more, too.

You know how some movies have a really extended intro sequence and you feel like you've just watched a movie before the main movie itself begins? That reminds me of Xarth's stories. Except there's no main movie after the intro sequence. It feels like a beautiful journey that builds up something but leaves you hanging and desperately wanting more. It's an interesting style but damn it if we don't want more closure or completeness from some of these stories :)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very, very nice, slow, easy combining of souls.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

In my opinion this is your best!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Classic vanilla so worked in this story. Not only one of my favorite flavors but a great play, start to finish. Loved the Kylie character, everything about her in fact. We have similarities...I can't paint and have a point not a plus, but similar "personality quirks".

BruceS1949BruceS19494 months ago

Very nice and a well done story. Keep writing.

BruceS1949BruceS19494 months ago

Great story. Keep writing more stories. Where could this story go. I would love to see.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This was in my top five stories I have read. Absolutely fantastic. Wished it was longer.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Beautiful!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Story was good I just couldn’t understand some of the details you chose and they felt like they hurt the bigger picture.

Why did she have her tubes tied? Seems like it ruins the possibility of a family someday also odd of a character that basically doesn’t get out or date much.. just a less underwhelming story detail that hurts it imo.

Why did they never really define their relationship or have any sort of heart to heart conversation about this and everything?

Why is the moving in thing or how much time he comes over something the characters are questioning like it’s a hassle or problem? Kinda just kills the vibe…

MarrttyMarrtty3 months ago

I enjoy the strange characters you create. I also like most of your stories. Good work on some strange tales.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

A beautiful story! Thank you, again, for creating such wonderful characters, situations, stories. And its not insignificant that among the things I feel most grateful for, none involved erotica or sexuality. That is not to say I don't enjoy those aspects of your work. I absolutely do. Its just that you are so talented that, like in life, your erotica is simply a natural aspect of the characters, situations, and stories you write. And while sexually stimulating, it seems to hit me harder "in the heart." Especially in stories such as this one.

Kylie is one of your more interesting characters, quite different from any I've read before. As always, you make her terribly easy to like, to love. She is someone I could get stuck thinking about. Not obsessively, but because she is interesting, different, and because her artistic creativity is so much an essential aspect of who she is.

There are also aspects of her that seem fairly girlish, as we might expect from a much younger girl. But that also makes sense, because in her development, it is unlikely she would have applied much attention or energy to the romance and drama many teenagers often dwell on. As a result, she may have been a bit... delayed? Not in a pathological sense; rather, it was part of her development that had not yet been addressed - including the lack of significant others. Which creates the perfect background for this story. All of that may or may not been a part of your thought process when writing. Something perhaps less likely intentional, is the (my) fairly powerful need to want to protect her, or at least fear for her emotional and psychological well-being. Happily, her brother ends up providing just the right combination of elements to maximize the good and minimize the bad - not terribly articulate perhaps, but I imagine you understand what I'm trying to say.

Thank you, again, for this lovely story. There is joy to be shared, between the siblings and outwardly, toward your readers. Until next time...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
14689 Followers
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...