Whiskey Tasting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sascha_I
Sascha_I
29 Followers

Stepping closer, she inhaled. Picking up the rich scent of cigars, light sandalwood and his aroma, the smile on her lips widened. "You're not used to being the seducer, are you hon?"

Nicholas nodded.

She smirked. "I thought so. Come this way and we'll make this easier for both of us." She turned, sliding her hand down his chest until she'd captured his hand.

Pulling him towards the bar, she led him into a seat where the first rocks glass and a bottle of highland single malt sat. She walked around to the other side of the bar and pulled off the top. "This is a standard highland single malt, similar to the one you normally drink." She poured a 1 oz. shot into the glass, then retrieved a glass for herself.

Nicholas picked up the glass and swirled it around. Shoving his nose into the glass, he inhaled a deep whiff of the liquid before bringing the scotch to his lips. Taking a sip, he kept his eyes on Morganna the entire time.

She mimicked his movements and took a sip of the strong scotch, picking up caramel notes along with charred oak before the liquid slid down her throat and confirmed her thoughts. She should know what the drinks in her bar tasted like.

Her eyes roamed up and down the length of Nicholas's body. After the rest of the first shot hit him, he relaxed his shoulders just slightly. Leaning forward, he set the empty glass down on the bar and smiled. "Good stuff."

Morganna moved down the line to the next bottle. Pulling the top off, she poured another shot into another empty glass and slid it forward before pouring a shot of her own.

Nicholas did the same thing, swirling, smelling and sipping the scotch.

By this time, the warmth of the liquid hit Morganna. She wasn't feeling light headed by a long shot, and her inhibitions were never really a problem but the draft from the fans had ceased making her cold once the second shot of highland single malt hit her.

Licking her lips, Morganna poured another round for them both of the second bottle. "This particular highland malt could go great with those Hondurans you always smoke. The Patels?"

Raising his glass to Morganna, he nodded. "Good point."

Watching the line of his throat work while he took a large sip excited her. The motion called to her desire to lick a trail down his neck and peel off that tank top to caress his chest with fiery kisses.

Setting the empty glass down, he slid it forward and smiled.

Morgan decided it was a good time to switch to shot glasses for his special treat.

He eyed her with curiosity. "Why the switch in glasses?"

Inhaling a deep breath before letting it out slowly, Morganna's lips curved upwards in a wicked smile. She leaned forward, reaching for Nicholas. Catching him by the collar of his tank top, she tugged him forward. "I have a surprise for you, my favorite scotch drinker."

Nicholas's body became pliant to her pull. He moved forward, planting his lips against hers.

His mouth curved upward against her lips before parting.

She slid her tongue inside his mouth, swirling around the contours and his own tongue.

The two wrestled for control of the kiss.

Morganna inhaled deeply, the taste of scotch on his breath mingling with the heady after scent of Nicholas. Pure, masculine. Not in control.

Leaning further so that her breasts brushed across the bar, Morganna pulled back and nipped at his lower lip.

Fingers stroked her chin and along the side of her neck before reaching for her hair. And capturing tangles between nimble fingers.

Another hand pressed against the top of her breast.

Morganna adjusted herself and let his fingers wander down into the neck of her oh so tight top.

His fingers skittered along her skin lightly.

Her flesh tingled from his slight touch. She purred into another kiss, tasting him with a subtle sweep of her tongue. Her panties were wet by now, nipples had become taut against the fabric of her top.

Pulling back from the kiss, Nicholas's eyes were somewhat glazed over.

Morganna felt a surge of pride at her ability to turn this man on. He may not know how to approach a woman bent on seduction but he sure as hell knew how to use his mouth. Bending over more, she nipped his bottom lip and grinned into another kiss before stopping to notice her feet were no longer on the floor.

Swinging back, she giggled and moved the bottles away from where she planned her next pour.

The smug look on Nicholas's face confirmed what she suspected. He wasn't sure where this was going, but was about to enjoy finding out.

He cocked his head to one side and licked his lips. "What are you doing?"

Morganna squared her shoulders. "Giving you a final taste of the last whiskey. This," she picked up a shot glass and showed it to him, "is a special blend of various single malts from different regions of..." She pursed her lips together for a moment, then decided that her body was right. She needed him in her. "Me."

His eyes widened in surprise.

Grabbing the bar for leverage, Morganna hoisted herself up on top of the bar so that she squatted before him. Her skirt bunched up. Standing straight, she hiked up her skirt so that her panties showed.

Nicholas swallowed and kept his gaze on the line of her thighs and where her hands stopped.

Kneeling down again, Morganna placed a hand on the bar and extended both her legs, aware of Nicholas's reaction.

He stepped back to give her room, but kept close enough to touch her.

Her boots clicked on the wooden bar. Setting herself firmly down, she picked up the shot glass and bottle of whiskey. "Do you want a taste?"

Slowly, Nicholas nodded.

Morganna saw flames of desire dance in his deep blue irises. Looking down at his body, she swore the bulge in his pants grew even larger. Hopefully she'd taste that bulge soon.

Pouring almost a full shot into the glass, Morganna scooted forward so her hips were at the edge of the bar, touching the actual rounded part where patrons rested their tired arms. Leaning back, she brushed Nicholas's arm with one leg.

He stepped into her.

Her voice dropped several notches, sounding very husky. "This particular scotch has to be tasted just right." She winked.

Nicholas swallowed again. The gentle rise and fall of his chest was evidence of his arousal reaching his heart.

Morganna had no doubt that he'd take what she offered. Now was he a competent lover?

With deft fingers, Morganna slid a hand down the front of her body and over her panties. Parting the slit of the fabric revealed smooth shaved pussy lips swollen in anticipation.

Parting her lips, she smeared wetness around the bottom of the shot glass, careful not to spill any of the alcohol. Lowering her eye lashes, she held the glass in place. "Taste from here."

Stepping forward, Nicholas bent from the waist and braced himself against Morganna's thighs.

His hands were rough, firm. She liked that about him.

He dipped his head down, lapping the tiniest drop from the shot glass before repeating the motion.

Carefully, Morganna slid the shot deeper into her pussy, unable to resist a moan.

Nicholas inhaled. Peering over the rim of the glass, he smiled. "I like the way this particular whiskey smells. It has a very pleasing aroma, smells like woman. And a fine hand crafted taste it seems."

Morganna nodded. "It's well cultivated."

"I can tell. What if..." His voice trailed off when he dipped his head between her thighs again, giving her a view of his beautiful dark mane spread across his broad shoulders.

"You should—OH!"

He nipped her thigh.

Morgan smirked and narrowed her eyes at him. It seems he was enjoying this tasting. Her body shuddered, pussy tightening around the slick shot glass. It slid out of her.

She sat up to catch it but stopped short. Nicholas held the half empty glass between his thumb and forefinger. "Dangerous habit you have there, sweetheart." He stood to his full height before Morganna and knocked the shot back. With a sigh, he reached for the bottle. "I had another idea."

An eyebrow rose. "Oh?"

"Yeah." He poured another half shot and set the bottle down on the other side of her thigh. Bending over again, he settled right between her thighs. Pouring the shot over her plump leg, he leaned forward to capture the liquid.

Swirling his tongue around her leg, he tasted, licked and kissed her inner thigh.

Shivers raced up her spine. Morganna had to grip the bar for purchase, lest she fall backwards. Tensing her legs, she watched him pour more liquor down the other leg before mimicking his earlier movements.

His tongue pressed against her skin, circling around in swirls upwards until he reached the fabric of her panties.

He looked up from between her legs with a glint in his eyes. "Are these panties part of the tasting?"

She snickered. "You might say they're a filter for the finer things."

He stepped back and grabbed her thighs. Tugging them together in one swift motion, he spread his fingers over her bared skin. "You know about unfiltered beer?"

She nodded. "Yeah. Some customers have complaints about sediment but not you." She winked.

Nicholas blinked. "You might say I heard some things are better tasted without filters."

Morganna set her hands on both sides of her and looked down her legs at the yummy man in front of her. "What do you intend to do about the filtration here?"

Gliding his hands up the length of her thighs, Nicholas spread his fingers to touch as much of her as he could. "Remove the filter, of course."

Fingers brushed over the tops of her thighs before catching the bottom of her panties.

Morganna lifted herself up, holding her thighs in place. Her stomach muscles clenched.

Quickly, Nicholas slid her panties down her thighs until they reached the tops of her boots. "I like these." He licked his lips.

Morganna tilted her head to one side and closed her eyes.

Careful not to tear her underwear, Nicholas pulled them off her and over her boots.

She opened her eyes to see him stuffing her panties in his jeans pocket. "What are you doing?"

"Memories. I don't know how often you'll do these kind of tastings and I'd like to never forget."

Their eyes met. Morganna watched him part her thighs with one hand and grab the scotch bottle with the other.

He popped the cork off and took a large swig before stepping into her body.

Her thighs brushed against strong arms. She couldn't help but giggle.

"What? I take my liquor very seriously." His eyes narrowed into thin slits that spoke more of arousal than annoyance.

Morganna watched him pour more liquor down her bare thighs. The wet, cold alcohol tickled and the scent of charred oak rose over her nostrils, mingling with her own arousal. Her pussy clenched when droplets of scotch landed on her lips. The entire front of her body had grown warm in anticipation of Nicholas's idea of a tasting.

He dipped his head between her thighs, placing his hands on her butt. Yanking her forward, he buried his tongue between her swollen lips.

She cried, clenching the bar railing behind her. A shudder raced through her body.

His tongue felt like velvet steel swirling around her core, soft and hard at the same time.

Nicholas grabbed both her thighs and carefully straightened them out in front of him. Then he pushed them gently back towards her.

She felt her thighs stretching, muscles loosening. Then she felt Nicholas's tongue brush against the back of one leg.

The tenderness of his tongue sent another shudder racing up her body and straight to her core.

Nicholas's lips brushed over her other thigh before he captured her skin between his teeth and nipped her.

She yelped but held her legs firmly in front of her.

"I'd like nothing more than to taste you again, Miss Morganna. I think I didn't get a good impression of the whiskey."

She nodded. Parting her thighs, she looked down the line of her body at him. He was masculine, muscular and hot. His hair parted on the sides of his face, creating a shadow around his eyes that made him seem darker, more grown up despite his younger age.

"How old are you, Nicholas?"

He lifted his head and narrowed his gaze at her. "Why does it matter?"

"Just curious," she offered a smile. His tongue licked up her thigh. "I'm old enough."

She shivered. "How old, baby?"

Nicholas blew a cool breath over her thighs. He didn't respond other than to run his hands over her thighs.

Anticipation welled in her stomach and her muscles clenched from contact. She stuttered the words. "How old, b-b-baby?"

Nicholas growled. "I'm far from a baby. I'm twenty seven. Does it matter?"

She started to respond.

Nicholas nipped her leg again.

Morganna stopped and gripped the bar behind her. "No," a breath whooshed out of her lungs so fast from the contact of his teeth scraping against her skin. "It doesn't."

Nicholas groaned, his lips vibrating against her thighs. "Good. Because goddess knows the only thing that matters is how soon I get to bury my dick inside your hot cunt."

He licked down her legs, over the curve of her ass until his tongue swirled around the center of her heat.

Morganna's breath came in pants with each word she spoke. "I need you inside me, lover."

His tongue stopped lapping at her clit. He withdrew from her and spread her thighs open.

Their eyes met.

Morganna felt the heat from his stare.

He wanted her.

Her breath caught in her throat. She needed him. "You don't care how old I am?"

He made a noise. "I figured you're in your late 30's. I don't care. You're a sexy woman. I've wanted you since the day I met you."

Her grin widened. "I'm almost forty seven. Now fuck me, Nicholas. Take your cock out of your pants and fuck me."

Nicholas stepped back from her. Unzipping his pants, he shoved them down past his hips, giving her a view of a rather large cock. The head was large, purple and swollen. Glistening with precum, it looked ready to do exactly what she wanted.

Morganna tilted her hips upward.

"No. You need to come forward." Nicholas didn't bother waiting for her to react. He grabbed her thighs and yanked her towards the edge of the bar.

She squealed and her ass bumped against the rail with a thump.

Nicholas placed his hands on her calves and pressed her legs slowly towards her.

Muscles in her legs stretched slowly, carefully. Nicholas was a patient lover it seemed, taking his time with her body despite the desire she had to practically jump his bones right then.

His cock head brushed against her swollen lips.

She lifted her hips towards him.

Taking himself in one hand, he rubbed himself up and down her slit.

The ache in her belly pulled her muscles tighter. She lifted her head up to see him press his cock into her.

Slowly, carefully, he lifted himself up and pushed himself deep inside.

Opening herself up, she reveled in the feel of the connection they'd created.

Nicholas grabbed her around the waist and ass. Tugging her forward, he pulled her off the bar.

She felt her body slide around the railing so that she rested on powerful thighs.

His cock pushed deeper inside her until he was balls deep.

They both groaned in pleasure at the contact. Skin against skin, sweat breaking out on her forehead reminded her that this was real, this was what she wanted.

He'd be hers forever, even if the moment was only in her mind. It'd last forever.

Nicholas gripped her thighs, sliding his hands around to cup her ass. He dug his fingernails into her flesh.

She cried, throwing her head back.

An arm slid around her back, pulling her closer to him.

He pulled out and rammed himself back in with a grunt.

She moaned. "Finally."

Nicholas drew back, gripping his cock with a hand.

Grinning, she looked down her body to watch him tease her. Concentrating on the sensation, she closed her eyes. Spreading her thighs, she opened herself wider for him.

He slid inside her again, slowly. Inch by slow inch, Nicholas impaled Morganna.

Her muscles clenched around his cock, feeling the fullness of him. She inhaled a breath, exhaled slowly when he pulled away.

Nicholas slid himself inside balls deep.

Morganna shuddered at the contact, her pussy clenching around the thick shaft filling her. She gripped him, felt the way he slid out of her, into her.

Nicholas slid out, slowly. Oh so slowly while his fingers dug into her thighs. He bent forward, kissing her calves, one at a time. First the left calf and then the right, licking a trail of heat over her skin.

Morganna shuddered again, her stomach muscles clenching and forcing her pussy to contract around his cock.

Nicholas picked up a rhythm that started out slow, building with each thrust into a steady momentum.

She gripped him, held onto the girth that was the twenty seven years old. The thickness that filled her, pulsated throughout her body gave her a new meaning of life that made her feel complete.

Nicholas undulated his hips, brushing his cock against her clit.

A groan escaped Morganna's lips. She clenched her muscles around his swollen prick.

He grunted in response, a low sound that came from deep within. Nicholas rolled his hips upward, brushing his cock upward.

Sensation wracked her body, expanding throughout every limb. Morganna squeezed him tightly with her hips. Her hands slid down her body until she caught her hips. She dug her fingernails into her flesh but the pain was nothing compared to what Nicholas gave her.

Nicholas mimicked her, pressing his fingers into the tender spot where hip and thigh met.

She cried aloud and clenched her muscles around him, shoving him in deeper.

He started with a slow undulation of his hips that held her firmly against the bar and his body.

A hand tugged at strands of hair that fell over her shoulders.

Her breath picked up with his pace.

She ran hands down her breasts, pinching her nipples into very taut peaks. Her body shook from contact.

Slowing his pace, Nicholas shoved his hips upwards, brushing his shaft along her clit.

Letting out a long, slow moan, Morganna clenched her hips around him, scrambling to get him deeper inside her.

Pounding harder, faster and faster Nicholas held her against his body, his lips finding a spot on her neck.

Those lips bit at her skin, sending shivers racing throughout her body. She pushed against him and let herself fall back on his cock to drive him in harder.

Sensation flooded Morganna's body, the scent of their sex, scotch and him filling her nose. She rested her head on his shoulder, feeling her stomach tighten in response to the impending orgasm.

Nicholas continued pounding her pussy hard and fast for another moment before stopping altogether.

She cried aloud and glared at him.

He smiled. "I want this to last."

Panting, she had to catch her breath. Her muscles clenched in response. Her voice sounded shaky. "Me too. So come back again in a week. Or take me home. But right now, fuck me!"

The demand in her eyes was reflected in his. Nicholas pulled her closer so that with his next thrust, his balls slapped against her pussy.

The feel of him holding her tightly, lovingly resonated deep within her, called out to that part of her that needed something.

With one hand settled on her back, the other cupping her ass, he pulled them both away from the bar and began bouncing her against his body.

Before long, they were both sweat covered, groaning and panting hard. Her heart raced with each thrust that brought her closer and closer.

After another moment, Morganna closed her eyes and bit into his shoulder, the tightness in her belly that became pleasurable warmth.

Muscles tightened, nerves felt desirous heat and the flood gates opened. Digging into him, her head slammed against his shoulder, Morganna called out his name in a glorious wave of orgasm that continued with his every movement.

Sascha_I
Sascha_I
29 Followers