Whiskey Tasting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it baby," he growled and slammed into her. "Ride me!"

Milking him with her pussy, Morganna used her hips to drain him.

A few seconds later, fingers pressed urgently into her skin, tearing at her top. His mouth locked onto hers, tongue thrusting past her lips.

Sucking on his tongue, Morganna felt the hot wash of cum filling her.

Nicholas groaned into the kiss.

Under her weight, she felt his knees grow weak but she didn't want him out of her just yet.

His breath came in ragged spurts with each thrust slowing down until he'd stopped and settled her against him.

The two stumbled back to the wall. Leaning against it, Nicholas slid them both down until he saw with her straddled across him.

"Wow," she set a hand against his chest. Blinking, she looked into the face of the man sitting before her. "You're not so delicate."

He offered her a wide grin that reached his eyes. "No but you are a lovely cougar." She smirked.

Nicholas arched a brow. Stroking her hair with one hand, he tilted his head. "Be mine?"

She licked her lips. "I already am."