All Comments on 'Whisky Galore - For a Mature Wife'

by babswalker

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
hot!

love stories about thick butt women

jetoshjetoshalmost 6 years ago
Bans & Bob

Love the stories of this mature & very horny couple! Hope you keep on writing about them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not quite sure..

Five stars, that's for sure!

What I am not quite sure is the heavy drinking. Personally - and this is MY preference - I much rather be stone-cold-sober when going at it for the first time. No excuses, "Well, I was drunk."

No: I want to be fully conscious and totally aware when I am being used, abused, and humiliated. Like when my husband set me up and lo-and-behold I was date raped. THEN, my rapists took me out for a drink and a view of the bay - and another round into me. But the first one: totally sober.

Oh well, it's a personal thing. Great story, and great settings!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Enjoyed it, really enjoyed that it was told from both sides. I prefer little less booty action personally, reather be able to look her in the eyes and see her pleasure in her facial expressions. Look foward to more from this couple.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbabswalker@babswalker
Until recently not terribly interested in sex - good but fairly mundane sex life with hubby. More recently very, very interested in my sexuality and looking forward to more experimentation.