Whisky Galore - For a Mature Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saying " I really want to mount you." She eased him down the bed, spread her thighs and lowered herself on to his cock. As she eased down to take his cock right up to his balls she leaned back pushing her hair off her face and pushing out her fantastic big rack moaned with pleasure before leaning forward and kissing him while slowly riding him.

With her ass up in the air she probably knew what was coming as I parted the big creamy cheeks, and found her well lubricated rosebud. I gently entered the head of it in her sphincter and her riding movement or his upward thrust made it easy to get the head in and I thrust it home.

It is always a real turn on to take my wife's big creamy ass anally and even better when she is taking a cock in her pussy. It is an unbelievable feeling to feel the movement of someone else's hard cock in her vagina through the thin wall between them.

Whether the whisky which she normally doesn't drink made her more voluble but it was a real turn on to hear her say how great it was and how much she was loving it. I have to say I really went for it and grabbing her big buttocks I buggered her really hard to my climax.

As I dismounted she really turned her attention to James and it really was quite a turn on to see that she was rather wildly riding him exhorting him to give to her. I had never seen her go so hard at taking it from anyone and in fact she rode him to her own very explosive climax ending up literally moaning and writhing on his cock while he continued to gently thrust up into her.

When her orgasm subsided he gently rolled her over and instead of finishing off in her moved up to put his cock between her breasts saying " I really want to tit fuck those fabulous big mature breasts."

She obediently held them up so he could thrust his cock between them and after about five minutes of thrusting I saw him tense and he shot his load over her face, hair and breasts before bending down to kiss her and fondle her well fucked boobs murmuring "You really are a fabulously sexy lady and really built for sex!"

She had another visit to the bathroom while I poured more drinks and offered our young friend an ED pill as I said Babs would be looking for at least the same cock again. This time he said he thought it might come in handy especially as he really wanted to bugger her. I told him I thought it could take at least half an hour to take effect.

When she came out she took another big slug of whisky before holding out her glass for a ref-fill. She said "I don't know whether it's the whisky or you two gorgeous guys but I can't get enough cock tonight. I've had a fabulous night and I hope you guys are up for a lot more."

I have found when I take an ED pill my cock seems to be thicker and heavier and doesn't go down as much in between full erections and I was still semi erect. James pill hadn't time to take effect and he was still fairly dangly looking. So Babs concentrated on him.

Pulling her head down she kissed him and as he fondled her big pendulous breasts I saw her hand go between his legs to grab and fondle his balls and cock. It obviously had the desired reaction as she murmured "That feels good. That's what I love about young guys how quickly their cocks recover. I really love that cock of yours and I want a lot more off it."

He responded "You are absolutely fabulous and I am really looking forward to giving you as much as want and can take."

When she said that sounded good he said he thought she had one of the best asses he had ever seen and he would really like to fuck her in the ass.

She said she really wanted a lot more cock in her pussy but looking across at me said "If Bob will fill my cunt -- my ass is all yours."

I lay down to let he mount my cock and once again I had the rather unique experience of feeling another guys cock through the thin wall of my wife's vagina and rear.

He really rode her ass hard and in spite of his earlier exertions didn't last too long because of his very obvious desire to have her ass. I felt him climax in her and dismount while she started to try to ride me to her own orgasm. But I too fancied a bit more ass and rolling her off me I bent her over and shoved my cock hard up her well lubricated ass. The thought of the young guy giving her it up the ass had turned me on and I too really buggered her hard.

As she fell forward on the bed as I dismounted I think she expected some more pussy action but James probably now feeling the benefits of the ED pill was on her ass again in a flash.

She momentarily objected saying "Hi guys what about giving me an orgasm."

Before a hefty slap on her rear from James and a grated "Your cunt, tits and mouth are good but that big mature ass is just made for buggering."

So while he really give her ass a very vigorous riding she had to satisfy herself with her own hand at her clit. He really did enjoy himself on her ass and really reamed her out so much so that she had time to bring herself to orgasm -- she says she sometimes gets an anal and clit orgasm together -- and this appeared to be one as she sank to the bed moaning with him still embedded and riding her ass. He rode her through her orgasm and eventually he too came off deep in her bowels.

She looked totally wanton when she turned round tits dangling and thighs open and said "Now guys that you've had your fun whose going to fill my pussy."

I looked at James's cock and it like my own was fairly sated and I said "You have ridden both of us to a standstill if you want your pussy filled its going have to be 'black dong' ." This is large 12" vibrator dildo I use on her if she is especially randy.

I suggested James 'warm her up' while I got it from the case. He lay on top of her and fondled her tits and pussy before going down on her clit while he inserted the monster into her well lubricated pussy. I started to kiss her and fondle her tits and ass and she was soon responding well to James licking her clit and pounding her with the dildo. About 10 minutes of this she orgasmed and she looked so wanton climaxing with the huge dildo embedded in her pussy that I had the crazy notion of filling her ass at the same time. And turning her round slightly I inserted the neck of the champagne bottle in her ass.

James turned on by this went back to licking her clit and using the dildo on her while I probed her rear with the bottle. After protesting against this twin intrusion when started to enjoy it and started to respond to both. About five minutes later she had another very noisy orgasm.

Another few drinks and by that stage James and I had recovered and with both of us enhanced by ED pills she was fucked several more times in all her orifices and in both her pussy and ass by the bottle and the big dildo. The latter left her ass gaping which was a real turn on for both James and myself.

She more or less passed out about 5am when James left as he needed to have a couple of hours sleep before his shift. I too crashed out until I wakened about 7.30.

BABS

Although I felt like hell after a wild night of drinking and sex it was quite pleasant to be wakened by Bob fondling me and making love to my rather ravaged body. His lovemaking distracted me from the discomfort of a well used and stretched pussy and rear both seeping large quantities of the guys ejaculate and my insides feeling as if they were bruised from James long cock and the guys using 'big dong' on me.

As we lay cuddling memories of the night came flooding back and I said that both Bob and James must think me a real slut for the way I had behaved but it must have been the whisky. Bob grinned and said he couldn't speak for James and we had polished off nearly two bottles of £80 whisky but he had had a really great night and was sure that James had never had as good a night in his life. He smiled and said " I think in future whisky should be your drink!"

I was a little bit apprehensive about going down for breakfast in case James had boasted about his exploits to the other staff as we had two more nights to stay. But after I showered and made up I felt better and prepared to face my young lover.

Bob suggested I wear a similar tee shirt to the day before with my tight white trousers and I agreed as it made me feel cool and sexy.

James was all smiles when we went down to the restaurant and as he took our order said to me, " Babs, you look absolutely fabulous and you were wonderful last night." And turning to Bob said " You really are a lucky guy to be married to such a sexy lady with such a fabulous body."

I explained to him that I didn't normally drink whisky and I had rather let myself go but I had really enjoyed the night too.

Bob suggested when he had finished service he should bring us coffee up to our room for a chat.

About 10.30 James arrived at the door with a tray of coffee. Bob got straight to the point that I didn't want anyone else in the hotel to know what had happened. When James said he would keep it to himself I got up and kissed him saying that I really did fancy him and while I certainly wasn't up for another night like the previous one, I would love if he could join us for a quiet drink in the other hotel in the village that night and possibly get together for a session the last night.

Although we had fancied just a quiet night to allow my ravaged body to recover James got groping me and a blow job on account that night, and a full blooded session on our last night.

12