All Comments on 'Whisper In My Ear'

by Quezacotl101101

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The acceptance at the end.

Not necessary and felt tacked on. Like a "and they lived happily ever after". This story had the love implied without saying it out loud. Subtlety is appreciated. Good story otherwise.

YamiBoyYamiBoyabout 11 years ago
^__^

Very good story. It was fun and hot to read. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work. I'm looking forward to read your next incestuous projects, hehe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nice work

Having been the subject of many hypnotist shows at my college and on cruises, I was very impressed with your knowledge of how these guys get you into that state. I also really liked the twist in the end. I will keep my eyes open for future stories from you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Complete, ...

Shit. I almost fell asleep on page 2, douche.

trite_readertrite_readerabout 11 years ago
Before actually reading the story, a quick word of advice...

Lose the fucking disclaimer. Really. Don't even think about it. Just delete the fucking thing. What are you a lawyer or something? Who fucking cares if you are. If it was an attempt at humour, it failed. Talk about a mood killer.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great Stry!

Relly good. Don listen to haters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very Good

Q, Great Storey. The hypnotics were a great premise for brother to get into sisters pants. the details on intimacy were great and as someone who has taken part in such activities the story line was very lifelike. The only thing i really dont like in brother sister stories is getting caught which in this case was minimised somehow because of the hypnoytism of the parents. All of us that have this experience try as hard as they can to avoid getting caught so in my opinion leave it out and write more about teh fucking and sucking between the sibs.

LittleprickLittleprickabout 11 years ago
Great storyline

You nailed it. Usually the hypnosis stories don't seem real but here it was very believable. He worked on his sister little by little until she caves. He tells her 'innocent' things to manipulate her and it was superbe.

Just a little critic from me; not enough sex. The story finishes when the good stuff is coming. You could have added one or two sexual adventures so we could enjoy the fruits of his work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A+

A refreshing take on the subject and well written. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Holy shit that was fun.Started out seeming rapey but turned hot. Seems like you are actually a psychologist.

Wow

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Brilliant!

Masterful! Bravo!

beguiled999beguiled999almost 11 years ago
Funny

The beginning was very funny. I was highly entertained. Don't think you needed the chapters, and I think it would have been more enjoyable for me if it was just bro's perspective. Still, really good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hypno SIS

Excellentstory. Had fun reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nice one

I love it!!!!!! and im a girl....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Little screwed

incest is wrong, could make lives hard torn and even a social bomb.Can you accept I feel bad for seeing this story and then reading on? Its wrong you wrote and think on the perversion, mine wrong for looking on it for questions in my mind!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Why Do We Assume Social Morals Are Always Right

Love between races and|or nationalities is no longer frowned upon. Unions between two women or two men is growing in acceptance. The United States is actually a relatively young country and lagging behind other countries that do not condemn incestuous unions...brother and sister, cousins, mom and son...dad and daughter... etc. Face it...in the next...say... 50 years, the same will be true here in the good ol' USA. People should be able to find love wherever they find it...without society placing ridiculous limitations on love relationships. Fantastic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good for a first story

My biggest issue was your use of the words "yah" and "thru" as they aren't real words. I sincerely hope that the reason for this was not that you couldn't type those few extra letters, and was instead a mere oversight on your part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Quetzalcoatl is the Aztec god of wind and learning. The wind part I get, especially in light of the brief/filibuster you foisted on your readers in the guise of a warning/prologue. Perry Mason tendencies notwithstanding, I fully believe that fewer words made up the constitution of the US. In any event If not fewer they were more meaningful in the extreme than this verbose persiflage under the guise of legal language.

If only you had spent as much time on polishing up this, your first first-draft purporting to be a completed story. As a first effort it is not without its virtues, with focus and attention to necessary detail notable exclusions. But, errors/omissions

such as these stand as mute reminders of areas for improvement:

thru (through) (12)

someone goes to a hypnotherapist to stop smoking it doesn't work if they (he/she)

hypnotize someone it's important to observe (-their) (his/her) behavior and put (-them) (him/her) at ease by reciprocating any emotions (-they) (he/she) (-are) (is) feeling

stair case (staircase)

timeframe (time frame)

over eager (overeager)

dinner time (dinnertime)

role play (roleplay)

like (to) know about him

younger than them (they)

moiré (more)

just a big (-is) change was all

Sundays (sundaes)

losers (loser’s)

spot light (spotlight)

god help (God)

me feeling attracted (to) you

full court press (full-court)

site of my little sister (sight)

was in me to (too)

You have talent as a writer. Do yourself a favor and avoid hiding it under a pile of dross and detritus!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
If only it was true.

I've had a thing for my baby sister for years, if I could use hypnosis to make her realize that her philandering husband does not treat her like she deserves and I would, well I'd be tempted.

honybipolahonybipolaabout 7 years ago
steamy

hot sibling romance...you have a talent there so write more stories like this one...

SynsitiveSynsitiveabout 5 years ago
Wow

Super fuckin hott and awesome story. I absolutely loved it. I hope u write plenty more. I’m sure I’m going to read thru the ones you’ve written fairly quickly if they’re all this amazing!! You’re very talented.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Doing Little Sis

Brian sure took a long time to do his sister.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Gave it 5 stars. Long build up, but steamy payoff at the end. Well done. Would read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was really good

snoeeeesnoeeeeover 1 year ago

Remove dad, corrupt mom and make her the sibling's submissive slave.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous