Whisper In My Ear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jess? Are you ok?"

"Oh Brian!" she said, dropping her bag and rushing over to climb in my lap. She buried her head in my chest and wrapped her hands around me, sobbing. I held her and stroked her hair for a few minutes, not quite sure what else to do. Finally she relaxed and looked up at me, beautiful blue eyes brimming with tears.

"Todd dumped me! He told me he loves me but he's not in love with me, whatever the hell that means."

"Oh Jess, I'm so sorry."

No I wasn't. Jess was out of that losers league anyway. But that's the kind of stuff people say in these situations.

"Could...could you maybe hypnotize me? Make it not hurt?"

"Oh Jess," I said with genuine sympathy. "No. I mean yes, I can hypnotize you. But I can't just take away all of the pain. Maybe I could help you cope with it, but not get rid of it all together. I'm so sorry."

"Please Brian? I'll really try. I swear."

"Oh honey," I said, leaning my head down to place a kiss on her forehead. At the last second she looked up and I found myself kissing her on the lips.

Our eyes locked for what seemed like an eternity and then suddenly my tongue was in her mouth. Our tongues danced against and intertwined with one another and I could hear Jess moaning in a way that made me crazy with desire. Her hands were running thru my hair and down my chest. I wanted to rip off every shred of our clothing and take her right there in the living room, the way I had so many times in my fantasies.

We made out for a few minutes, although it could have been a few hours for all I knew. I had just reached up under her blouse to fondle her tits when suddenly she tensed and grabbed my hands.

"Oh god, Brian. Stop! We need to stop before we do something we can't take back," she whispered urgently.

It took every ounce of self-control I had to reign myself in. I must have looked...I don't know. Jessica grabbed my face in her hands and held it there.

"Oh baby, I know. This is all my fault. I'm just feeling scared and lonely. I shouldn't have started this, I know."

I tried to collect my thoughts. "But...well...maybe we could just..."

Jessica smiled. "Oh, Brian. We're brother and sister; we can only make outa little."

She smiled and I started laughing. Soon both of us were laughing so hard we were crying. The laughter settled into little giggles and Jessica put her head back on my chest while I stroked her hair.

"You're a good kisser," Jessica complimented.

"So are you."

Jessica sighed. "Oh man, I really want to keep on kissing you. How messed up is that?"

"No more messed up than me wanting to keep on kissing you."

I sat there, my mind racing as I tried to think of a way to get back to where we were before. I had wanted this for so long, but it had happened ahead of my plans and I found myself flustered, unable to find a way to make it happen again right away. Finally, Jessica slid up and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

"I know I should feel more guilty about what just happened. But I've been wanting so badly to show you how grateful I am for helping me these last couple of months. Maybe this was it."

"Jess. This doesn't have to change anything. I mean, we can..."

Jessica touched my face lovingly, a sad look in her eyes. "We can what, Brian? Keep on making out? Keep on pawing at each other until we can't stop ourselves? We can't do that! Think of what would happen if we got caught. My god, it would kill mom and dad. And it would ruin both of our lives."

Jessica got up off the chair and smiled at me, then collected her bag and headed upstairs.

Damn.

Chapter Sixteen:

There seemed to be a note of finality in her tone when she stopped us; I didn't expect to see her again for another hypnotism session. So when I was in the living room a few days lateractually reading, I was surprised to hear her open the door and walk into the room.

I looked up and nearly had a heart attack. She was wearing acid-washed jean shorts and a black semi-transparent half-tee, which wasn't exactly unusual. But she was also wearing shiny red lipstick, false lashes, and had her hair all teased out.

This was a woman on the hunt. She practically oozed sex as she strutted into the living room, eyes locked on mine, tossing her bag towards the stairs without looking.

I swear that someone had put a spot light on her and flipped on a fan to create a breeze that gently caught her hair as she strutted. I was instantly hard as a rock; I can't tell you how many fantasies I've had over the years that started with something just like this. She walked over to the sofa without saying a word, a sly little smile on her lips. Then she had a seat and slipped off her flip-flops, maintaining that eye contact that had become almost painful.

Every caveman cell in my body wanted to growl and leap at her. Take her with animal lust over and over, planting my seed in her. But she had stopped me the other day; she wasn't ready for that yet. I needed to maintain my cool and see what her angle was first.

"Brian, do you want me right now?"

I knew I had to be careful here. I wanted to say yes and charge her like a bull, hoping that her question was an invitation. But she had stopped me the other day when we were kissing. And that was during a vulnerable moment after she had just been dumped and needed to feel desirable again. Now, after several days of cooling off, how likely was it that she was suddenly reversing everything she had said before? But why else would she do this?

I had to think this thru logically. Ok, all the training made her want to see me as a trusted friend, an alter ego that I had created to straddle the worlds between boyfriend and brother. I had hoped in time to transfer enough of her emotions from her boyfriend to the alter ego that I could seduce her, but when she stopped us a few days ago it seemed clear that I hadn't advanced that process far enough to get her to the point where she would be propositioning me now.

Ok, so where was she in the process? Clearly she was far enough along that she felt comfortable displaying her sexuality to me. The finger licking in the kitchen and the way she was dressed now showed that she was comfortable with me finding her desirable. But when we kissed, she was uncomfortable, not with the act necessarily but with the idea of us as a romantically engaged couple. So what, she just wanted to tease me? Oh god help me if she got stuck at that stage. I'd end up having to kill myself!

Ok, so what else? Well, there was the original reasons; the affirmations and focus, but she had enough of those already to be ok with school and the gymnastics season was over.

There was also the training I had put in to encourage her to feel good after the sessions so that she would keep coming back, but why would she be dressed like this because of that?

Unless...unless this was a test. It finally clicked. It fit. Jessica wanted to come back for another session, especially during a rough time of emotional upheaval. It was like a port in a storm. But she also didn't want to risk a physical romantic relationship with me, which was still too taboo for her.

She might not have been consciously aware of my strategy, but she probably suspected there was a connection between her newer emotions for me and our sessions. What to do then? If you're Jessica, you dress up and act as sexy as you can in an effort to see if I would jump at an opportunity to get physical with her. If I did it meant I couldn't be trusted and she would drop the hypnotism, pleasurable or no. But if I exerted self-control...

"Jessica, I'm sorry. Look, it's not that I'm not flattered. I really am. You know I think you're beautiful andsexy as hell," I risked adding, "but you were right the other day. We can't do this with each other. We're just close friends, is all."

I avoided saying brother and sister, instead steering her towards my alter ego as her best friend and confidant.

Her face softened and she stepped towards me with open arms. "Oh Brian, thank god you feel the same way! I've missed talking to you so much!"

I returned her hug, making it big and affectionate but avoiding making it too long, if you know what I mean. After a few seconds I held her at arm's length.

"Would you like to go to the relaxation room?"

"Yes, please!" she beamed and hurried over to the couch.

"Sleep!" I said as I snapped my fingers.

Chapter Seventeen:

The first couple of sessions after that I spent focused on reinforcing her existing suggestions, mostly the ones about how pleasurable the sessions were and how thinking about what was said in the relaxation room brought all her troubles back in a very distracting way.

I fought my instinct to press forward full steam ahead, since that is exactly what almost blew the whole thing. I needed to be in control of this process if it was going to work. But finally I felt I had brought her back to a point where I could build from.

Jessica was sitting Indian style on the sofa, back in her baggy sweats and oversize tee. I sighed inwardly; the same outfit that had once driven me wild was a major disappointment now that I had seen what shecould be wearing. Oh well.

"Jessica, I was hoping we could talk about some of the stuff that happened between us."

Jessica sighed, then leaned back to look at me, a confident look on her face.

"Yah. I figured we'd have to talk about this eventually. We're good friends, but you have the hots for me."

Ugh. Pretty girl arrogance. But it wasn't a problem, in fact...

"Oh. Um. Look, Jessica, you know I think you're very pretty. I mean, sexy even. But I didn't give you thegreen light for any of your behavior. What I meant when I said we should talk is that we shouldgreen light a serious discussion..."

I went on for a few more sentences, awkwardly throwing in the word green over and over. The subtext of my rambling was clear, though: "You're great, but this was all you and I'm just not that into you."

I watched her face, noting the play of emotions. Surprise, when she realized I wasn't going to beg her for her booty. Anger, when I seemed to drop all of the responsibility on her lap as a failed temptress, and resolve as she formulated a response.

"Well thank you so much for telling me like it is, Brian. I didn't realize I was being so inappropriate. But thank goodness I have a friend with as much self-control as you," Jessica said as she shook her hair out of the bun she had it in.

"Well I just think it's important for friends to be honest with each other," I said as she nodded and reach up under her shirt to remove her bra.

"Oh, I totally agree."

"I mean, like I said, it's not that you aren't attractive..." I was rambling again. Jessica was tying her tee in a front knot so that her tits were smashed up against the fabric and her flat belly was exposed. Sweet mother of god, she had a little diamond belly ring. She got up and came strutting over, eyes locked on mine.

I could smell a slight hint of perfume on her skin and could just make out the outline of her nipples thru the fabric of her tee. That, in combination with her confident, fluid movement was intoxicating. Holy shit she was sexy!

She bent over and placed her hands on my knees, then slowly brushed her lips past mine so that she could whisper in my ear.

"Can I have all the money in your wallet?"

I squeaked out something incoherent and she slowly reached into my pants to grab my wallet. She smiled at me and opened it, removing the hundred bucks or so I had in it.

Then, with a satisfied grin she dropped the wallet back in my lap, tucking the cash inside of her cleavage.

"Not attracted to me? Just being a good friend? If I asked you right now for all the money in your bank account, what would you say?"

"You win, Jess! You win! Yes, I'm attracted to you. You really turn me on."

"Hmph. Glad you could admit it. Think of the money as a lesson," she said, straightening up and heading back to the sofa. Plopping down with a satisfied smirk, she unknotted her shirt and put her hair back in a bun.

After a few seconds I recovered my voice. "Ok, fine. We're both responsible for what happened."

"Thank you. That's all I'm saying." She smiled over at me, pleased at my capitulation.

"Jessica, are you attracted to me?"

Her smile faded a little as she considered my question.

"I'm not sure. I think I like the feeling I get when I know you find me attractive. But I'm not sure it's appropriate for us to...you know...be together."

"What I'm hearing you say is that you like me feeling attracted you?"

"Yes."

"That you find it empowering?"

"Yes."

"Even if the attraction is sexual in nature?"

Jessica squirmed, uncomfortable at acknowledging this. "I don't know if I would say that..."

"But just a minute ago, when you got the money from my wallet, you used your sexuality to do so. Correct?"

More squirming. "Yah, I guess..."

"And you enjoyed that?"

There was a long pause as she mulled that over. Finally, she sighed. "Yah, I suppose that's true."

"So you enjoy having me sexually attracted to you." It wasn't a question this time, just a statement.

"Yes."

"Remember that here in the relaxation room you don't need to fear saying anything. The bigger the secret, the better it will feel when you let the room unburden you."

"I remember."

"Good. Now please say that you enjoy having me sexually attracted to you."

"Mmm. I enjoy having you sexually attracted to me," she sighed.

"Say it again in your own words."

"I enjoy using my sexuality on you."

"Again."

"I like turning you on. I like using my sexuality on you to get what I want."

"Again..."

Chapter Eighteen:

After that the floodgates were opened. Jessica flirted with me every chance she got. If she needed a ride somewhere, she flirted. If she wanted me to do some of her chores around the house, she flirted.

I made sure to give her a good show each time. It wasn't difficult, since the application of her sexuality in our regular life did leave me flustered and eager to give her whatever she wanted. She never did it around other people unless we were in a place where no one knew us, but even that turned me on. It was like the two of us were sharing a dirty secret, which only made it hotter.

She also started dressing to fit her new role of temptress. It became common to "catch" her in various stages of undress or lingerie, which was invariably followed by a request of some sort.

The best part was that as the taboo of using her sexuality on me lost its power she got bolder about its application. We continued our sessions throughout, where I encouraged her to think of the experience as empowering. Letting her feel as though she was taking back a measure of control lost to her when Todd dumped her. Her mind, eager to rationalize everything, readily accepted this as a valid reason.

I felt like we were approaching another milestone. Our parents were taking off for the weekend. I had heard Jessica begging them for some cash for some big concert on Saturday that all her friends were going to. Their answer had been a solid no; the tickets were over $200 plus all the other expenses. I had a pretty good idea that I was in for a full court press. I was positive when Jess suggested a 'brother sister bonding' night Friday morning just after our parents left.

Chapter Nineteen:

Jessica peered at herself in the mirror, pursing her lips to make sure the electric pink lipstick was applied evenly. Then she checked out her breasts, making sure that they were tucked into the white half-tee but visible enough to draw a good reaction. Nice, she thought.

Finally, she examined her mini-skirt. Was it revealing enough? She thought so. It stopped just short of her thong, hinting at the treasure underneath but not quite revealing it. Perfect, she thought.

It was the weekend and their parents had left her and Brian home alone. Her friends were headed to a concert tomorrow night and she really wanted to go, but lacked the funds. Fortunately big brother had some cash, she knew.

But he would need some convincing, so she had suggested a brother sister bonding night. He was downstairs right now, having just paid for the pizza she heard delivered a few minutes ago.

"When I'm done with him he'll give me his whole savings account," she said to herself. "The big geek will beg me to take his money."

She headed downstairs, walking slowly to make sure she didn't stumble in the ridiculous high heels she was wearing. As she came in view of the living room she saw him turn and look. Gasping a little, his eyes followed her every move.

"Hey bro. Pizza here?"

"Um. Yes, if you want...I mean..."

She smiled at his fluster. Sitting down in his lap, she could feel how turned on he was. It was strange and unfamiliar territory, seducing her own brother like this. And she was a little worried that he would interpret this wrong after the make out session they had a few weeks ago, but she loved the rush of power it gave her to know he was under her control. That he wanted her so badly it hurt. Especially since Todd had dumped her; she needed to reclaim a little of her lost power.

"Do you want some pizza?," he managed to choke out.

"Nope. I just want an evening with you all to myself."

She nestled her head in on his shoulder, putting her arms around his waist. "Hmm. This is nice. Only..."

Brian's eagerness was barely disguised. "Only what?"

"Well," she sighed, "it's just that I'm not in a good mood."

"Why not?"

"Well, my friends are going to this concert tomorrow and I'm just so bummed that I can't go with them."

Brian's cheeks were flushed with desire. He wanted her so bad he couldn't think straight, she knew.

"Can I help?"

Jessica nuzzled his neck and planted a little kiss on his ear. "Oh, that's so nice of you, Brian."

She could feel Brian's hand moving up her leg and under her skirt. "Uh uh uh," she said, catching his hand. "You can look but not touch."

Brian groaned in frustration. "Please Jess? I want you so bad."

She smiled. "I know." Oh what the hell, she thought. They had already kissed. If they didn't do any more than that it would be ok...

"Light a fire and we can make out a little. Butonly kissing, Brian."

"Ok."

Brian quickly lit a fire in the fireplace, then scooped her up and set her down in front of it. Jessica giggled at his eagerness, loving the power over him she had.

Brian scrambled on top of her and leaned in. She clasped his head in her hands. "Remember. Just kissing."

They must have made out for hours; the room was dark except for a dim light from the embers of the fire. Brian was a really good kisser, she remembered with some regret. Maybe this had been a bad idea. She could feel her temperature rising as the evening got late.

"Definitely a mistake," she panted later as she arched her back and kicked her heels straight up in the air, her body wracked by a powerful orgasm that splashed all over Brian's face, her hands in his hair and his tongue buried deep inside her, kissing her beneath her skirt.

Chapter Twenty:

After she came on my face I leaned up and started to unbutton my pants.

"No, Brian, please. We can't!"

This had already been a big night; I didn't want to push it. But I needed some relief, bad.

"What if I just take care of myself, with you here?"

Jessica chewed on her lip, conflicted. "Ok fine," she finally said, "but no more touching. We've already goneway too far."

I quickly removed my pants and briefs and moved over her, straddling her body.

"Brian! Not my face! Here," she said pulling up her shirt and revealing her amazing tits. "You can do...it...on my breasts."

I didn't need any more permission than that. I started stroking myself over her, looking at her beautiful face for encouragement. I was so turned on it only took a minute or so and then I was groaning as spurt after spurt of my jism splashed onto those perfect tits.