Whisper In My Ear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It might very well have been the best moment of my life up to that point. Watching her watch me with a half aroused, half nervous look on her face.

When I was done I just collapsed next to her and we both laid there in silence, the only sound in the room our heavy breathing.

"Oh god Brian," Jessica said, "what have we done?"

Chapter Twenty-One:

Jessica avoided Brian the next few days, which was made easier when she found $500 outside her room the next morning. She instantly regretted everything that had happened; finding the money made her feel cheap, like a whore only worse because she had seduced her own brother.

She wanted to blame him for all of this, but honestly, what guy wouldn't have tried for more once he was already making out with a girl in front of a roaring fire? What had she expected, really?

At least it was only foreplay, she thought to herself. If she had actually had sex with him she didn't think it would have been possible to recover from this at all. But just kissing and stuff? Maybe. Maybe it would be ok.

Brian, thank god, didn't try and force the issue. He just gave her space and told her they could talk whenever she wanted. In a way it just made it worse, though. He was such a nice guy and a good friend. She missed having her daily conversations with him.

But the two of them had been playing with fire, and she knew it. Ok,maybe using her sexuality on her brother in little ways wasn't so bad. As long as it was little stuff. But letting him eat her out, having the most intense orgasm of her life on his face...

And that was the other problem. It had been good. Really good. She would never admit this to anyone, but she had wanted so bad to reach out and grab his hard cock when he started jerking around in the throes of passion. To feel his cum surging out of his cock onto her body. To know that her touch was so powerful it sent him over the edge...

Jessica felt vaguely nauseous. How could she be having these feelings for her own brother? It was sick. She was sick. She didn't know how to cope with all these conflicting thoughts or who to talk to. Her biggest confidant was the same person she was conflicted over!

She spent a week feeling absolutely miserable. Her parents and her friends all thought it was because of Todd, but at this point he was only a distant memory. Her thoughts were consumed with Brian; alternating between guilt and a desire to repeat the events of that night.

Finally, she decided she couldn't take it any longer and made plans to talk to him. It was late, she had spent hours just staring at the ceiling in her room until finally she was pretty sure her parents were asleep. Then she quietly snuck out and slid into his room...

Chapter Twenty-Two:

"Brian, can we talk?"

I woke up with a start and slowly realized that it was Jessica sitting on the edge of my bed, dressed only in an oversize tee. I wondered if she was wearing anything at all underneath it, and felt myself getting instantly hard at the possibility that she wasn't.

"Of course. What's wrong?"

"I want to talk about what...happened. Last week."

I flipped open the covers in an unspoken invitation to join me. Jessica looked guilty and nervous, but after a few seconds climbed into bed next to me as I threw the covers over her. Instinctively she cozied up next to me so that our faces were just inches apart.

"What we did..." Jessica started. I put my arm around her and drew her body against mine. Jessica slid her leg over mine in response.

"Felt really good, right?"

Jessica closed her eyes, her breathing becoming deeper and more ragged. Her cheeks flushed and her arms came to rest on my hips. "Yah," she whispered.

"And you wanted some more," I said as my hand slipped underneath her tee and found her smoothly shaven pussy.

"Yes," Jessica breathed as her hand slipped down into my boxers and curled around my cock. She began to pump my shaft as I started to finger her.

"Oh god," Jessica moaned.

"It's ok," I whispered into her ear as I nibbled on it. "Just say what you want."

Jessica was gasping for air as she began to pick up the pace on my cock. She looked up at me, eyes heavy with uncontrollable lust as her legs spread wide in invitation to my fingers.

"Oh god Brian. I want you. I want you!"

That was all the invitation I needed. I quickly rolled on top of her and pulled her tee up so I could get my mouth over those amazing tits. Jess just ran her fingers thru my hair and moaned as I licked and sucked each of those perfect not-so-little peaches. One of my hands kept finger-fucking her as my tongue slowly made its way south. Eventually her legs were splayed all the way apart, displaying a flexibility only a gymnast could have.

"Oh god!" she cried out as my tongue finally found her sweet folds, with a volume that made me glad my parents were sound sleepers.

I kept sliding two fingers in and out of her as I exposed and gently sucked on her clit. Her body quivered and twisted, trying to jam as much of my tongue inside of her as she could.

The overwhelming feeling of power was like a drug as I lapped at her pussy, driving her mind to a place where even the threat of exposure was a distant concern. I would speed up until I could feel her body begin to tense, then back away with a more languid swirl of my tongue. Around and around I went, bringing her to the edge of orgasm, then backing away just to bring her back to the edge once more. Jessica's grunts became more animalistic and primal as she curled up and grabbed my head, attempting to jam my face into her throbbing pussy and give her a release; to feed the need that was consuming her like a raging fire. Finally I think she caught on as she growled at me in nothing less than total fury.

"Finish it you fucker!"

I smiled and dove into her pussy with an all-out assault of my tongue and fingers. After about 30 seconds she suddenly tensed and painfully grabbed fistfuls of my hair as she screamed out full volume.

"Oooooooooh fuuuuuuuuuuck!"

And then she was cumming with an intensity that was almost frightening, jerking and slamming her pelvis into my face so hard I was pretty sure I'd have bruises. It lasted nearly a minute, girls can be incredibly lucky like that, and then she collapsed back onto the bed gasping for air.

I flicked my eyes towards my bedroom door with some trepidation as I slid back up next to her on the bed. That had been loud enough for our neighbors to hear, let alone our parents. But there was no sound of activity in the hallway, and I silently thanked god that this must have been one of the nights they both took sleeping pills before bed.

Jess stared at me in wide-eyed wonder, her hair plastered around her face in a style only intense sex could create.

"You're such an asshole," she hissed. "What if mom or dad had heard that?"

"Sorry," I chuckled in a way that made it clear I wasn't really. "But you clearly needed it. What, didn't Todd ever eat you out?"

Jessica wiped some sweat out of her eyes and shot a dazed smile at the ceiling. "Not like that, he didn't. Holy shit that was amazing!"

She glanced over at me. "Get on your back, I'm gonna return the favor."

I complied happily. "I'm all for that. But Jess, just so you know, I don't really get off with bj's."

This was true. I loved the sensation of a blowjob, but I had never actually cum from one.

She smiled wickedly at me as she positioned herself between my legs, her hands tugging down my boxers and then smoothly pumping my shaft up and down.

"Maybe, but you've never had one from me," she said as she moved her head down to run her tongue along my shaft.

The site of my little sister, her smiling face sliding her tongue down my shaft, will be forever etched on my brain. "Oh man," I sighed.

Jessica slid her tongue over the sensitive head of my cock, flicking and circling her tongue around, teasing me. My eyes were half closed and I had a big, dopey grin on my face as she winked and slid the whole length inside her mouth. Her head bobbed slowly up and down, but I could feel her tongue licking and curling around me with a grace that was stunning.

"Oh Jess," I sighed, "that feels incredible."

She started bobbing up and down faster and faster and I began to squirm under the intense combination of friction and the wet warmth of her mouth. I had been wrong, this was way more intense than any blowjob I'd ever had. In my mind I kept thinking "My sister is blowing me and she's enjoying it!"

I could feel myself rapidly approaching the edge, rushing towards release with an ever increasing speed. And then suddenly she lifted her head off my prick, which slid out with a little pop.

"Still think you can't cum from a blowjob, bro?"

She was smiling, enjoying her own moment of power over me as she looked up into my eyes with a big wide-eyed expression of false innocence that contrasted beautifully with the smooth stroke of her fist up and down my slick cock.

"You taste delicious, by the way. Don't even think about pulling this monster out of my mouth when you pop. I wanna taste every drop!"

I gasped, and Jessica chuckled before diving back down onto my cock. This time there was no slow buildup, just a ferocious hunger as she gobbled my cock like a woman possessed. The liquid sound of slurping and sucking filled the room.

I'd like to say I lasted a good long while, but the truth is I was crying out less than a minute later as I exploded in her mouth. All I could think was "She's gonna swallow it! She's gonna swallow it!" as shot after shot of my seed spilled down her throat and was dutifully swallowed down.

When every last drop has been squeezed out of me I collapsed back on the bed, gulping down air.

Jessica slid back up over me and planted a soft kiss on my lips.

"I love the taste of your cum," she said, smiling. I kissed her back, a long slow kiss. Finally, she broke away.

"Night bro," she said before climbing out of the bed and slipping back to her room.

Chapter Twenty-Three:

Based on our previous last few expansions of intimacy, I braced myself for a wall of resistance and guilt the next day. When I got up Jessica had already left for school, which only further convinced me I would have to do a little work reinforcing her mood that evening. So it came as a big surprise when Jess flashed me a beaming smile and plopped down in my lap when she got home.

"Hey Jess," I said, startled.

"Hey Brian," she replied before planting a kiss on my lips that turned into a round of French kissing.

I must have looked surprised because when she pulled back she chuckled happily.

"Guess you didn't expect that, huh?"

"Honestly? No."

She rolled her eyes and sighed dramatically as she ran her hand down over my crotch, causing me to swell instantly.

"Oh woe is me! I sucked my brother off and swallowed his cum.

"Honestly, I woke up this morning and I was like, you know what? Mail slot. I mean, who cares if we're messing around, right? I'm enjoying it, you're enjoying it, I don't have a boyfriend, you don't have a girlfriend, so why not, right?"

I knew better than to raise excessive questions at this point; I nodded and started unbuttoning her little white blouse. Jessica chuckled and slid it off before reaching back and unhooking her bra.

"I see that I won't get any argument from you. Now let's go up to your room andfuck."

She emphasized the word fuck in such a dirty way that I was suddenly wild with desire. We made our way up the stairs, ripping off pieces of each other's clothing and abandoning them where they fell. When we got to the top of the stairs Jessica dropped to her knees and sucked me into her mouth for several heavenly minutes before I pulled her up and backed her into my room.

With a light push I knocked her back, giggling, onto my bed and fell on top of her. We kissed passionately for several minutes before I rolled over on top of her and brought my cock up against her pussy. Jessica moaned and, reaching down, rubbed my cock against her opening. She was so wet I could feel her juices drenching it.

"Say it," I begged.

Jessica slid the head of my cock into her pussy. "Oh god, I don't care if it's wrong. I want you to fuck me!"

My hips surged forward and suddenly I was buried up to the hilt in her sweet, wet, warm pussy.

Looking into her eyes as I buried my cock in her was one of the most intense experiences of my life. Her eyes went wide, a mixture of lust and fear as she felt me fill her completely. Her legs curled around my back, pulling me into her. I brought her arms up over her head and pinned them there as I covered her mouth with mine.

Our tongues danced and we moaned with wild abandon. The room filled with the sound of my bed creaking and urgent cries. There was a wet, liquid sound that echoed off the walls as my cock struck home over and over and over again.

Sweat poured off our bodies and Jessica buried her face in my shoulder, moaning uncontrollably. She ripped her hands free and clawed at my back as my thrusts got faster and faster.

"Oh fuck!," she cried out.

"I am gonna cum so deep in your fucking pussy you're gonna taste it!," I growled.

"Yes! Knock your slutty little sister up!" she growled back as she bucked wildly to meet my thrusts.

And then it was there. The moment of supreme ecstasy, all too soon and yet indescribably magnificent. Jessica's mouth formed a perfect 'O' to match my own as she felt me swell and then surge after surge of cum poured into her eager womb. I came so much it filled her up and leaked out in little trickles.

And then, just as I almost finished shooting what felt like gallons of jizz into her, her body trembled and convulsed and she came hard on my cock.

I collapsed to her side, both of our bodies a jittering, twitching mass of pleasure. We both had these shocked "That was incredible!" looks on our faces that I wanted to remember for the rest of my life.

Chapter Twenty-Four:

"Brian, mom and dad will be home soon," Jessica said softly as my body gently pinned her against the wall.

After our intense fucking session she had slipped out into the bathroom to take a quick shower. But the mingled scent of our sex in the air had gotten me hard again almost immediately and I had followed her naked into the bathroom, quietly slipping into the shower with her.

"Come on, I know you enjoy it."

Jessica looked guilty, but I could feel her intertwining one of her legs with mine as her hands came down and rested on my hips. "I know. It's just..."

"And didn't you say you loved the taste of my cum last night when you sucked me off?"

One of her hands absently dropped down and started stroking my cock as she started breathing deeply.

"Yes."

I leaned in, nuzzling her neck and reaching down to stroke my fingers over her pussy as the hot water splashed against my back.

"And wouldn't it feel good to get me nice and hard and then take me back to your room, so we could fuck each other senseless?"

"Oh god," Jessica moaned as she buried her face in my shoulder and lightly dug her teeth in, "you make my pussy so wet."

"Just admit it. You like fucking me."

"Ungh. Oh god, I love fucking you. But if we got caught--"

"—you'd just smile and tell everyone that my cock was made for your cunt."

Jessica moaned with pleasure as she felt her body respond to my touch and her mind opened to my words.

"Yah," she said as her hips bucked against my fingers. "I'd tell them how much I love riding your big hard juicy cock!"

"That your wet pussy belongs to me."

"Oh fuck! Yes! My hot little cunt belongs to my big brother!"

Jessica cried out in ecstasy, grinding herself against my hand as she came hard. I continued slowly stroking her as her body writhed and shuddered until she finally slumped against me, breathing hard.

After a minute her hand started stroking me again and she looked up at me with nothing but pure animal lust in her eyes. I flicked off the water.

"Let's go," she said simply as she opened the shower door and literally led me by my cock back to her bedroom. We didn't towel off or even bother closing the door, our bodies still dripping water as she bent over her bed, legs spread, and braced herself.

She turned her head back to watch as I stepped in behind her and with one swift thrust entered her completely.

My hands on her hips, I started to pump into her like an animal. The room filled with the sounds of her moans and wet slaps as my balls smacked her pussy over and over. To be honest, it might have only been a few minutes, but it felt like we had been fucking for hours when we heard our mom's voice calling up the stairs.

"Kids, are you home?"

"Up in my room mom," Jessica called out in between grunts without skipping a beat as she pushed her hips back against my cock over and over.

"Dinner will be ready in about an hour. Tell your brother, ok?"

Jessica was too distracted to answer as I gasped and exploded inside of her, spurt after spurt of my cum shooting deep inside of her. Her legs trembled and she shuddered as she threw her head back and groaned like an animal in heat.

"Sooooo gooood!" she moaned.

Epilogue:

"You know, my friends are all asking who my new boyfriend is," Jessica panted.

"I suppose when a girl who isn't a cheerleader asks to borrow a cheerleading uniform and it isn't Halloween, people catch on," I said, grabbing her hips as she rode me in the middle of the living room.

"What did you tell them?"

"The truth." She laughed at my shocked expression, putting her hands on my chest and really grinding down on my cock. "It was for an amazing guy who I'm totally in love with," she said, leaning down to French kiss me for a minute.

She continued to bounce lightly on my cock as her tongue eagerly explored my mouth. Finally she moved her head up over me to nibble on my earlobe as I suckled her tits.

I chuckled. "Ok, I wanna hear it again."

Jessica giggled. Shifting her hips, she began to bounce up and down on my cock in time with her chant.

"Brian! Brian! He's my man! If he can't fuck me no one can! Yaaaaay Brian!" she cheered before we both dissolved into a fit of laughter.

"Ok, get over to the sofa. I want to take you doggy style."

Jessica eagerly scrambled over to the sofa, wriggling her ass and looking back over her shoulder, waiting for me to enter her. She had her hair in pigtails today. I grabbed them and started plowing her from behind.

Her cheer shirt was pulled up so that is was resting on top of her tits, which were resting on the sofa as I fucked her with wild abandon.

Jessica moaned like a whore, sensing that I was getting close to filling her with my 'love juice'. Suddenly, the front door opened and our mom and dad walked in. Damn. They were home early.

"Mom! Dad!" Jessica screamed.

Oh my god!" my mom screamed.

I snapped my fingers. "Upstairs time!"

Instantly my mom and dad relaxed. "Ok. You kids have fun. We're headed to bed," they said in unison.

Jessica turned her head to look back at me in shock, her hips still pushing back to meet my thrusts. "Wow! That worked better than I expected!"

I laughed and pulled Jessica to her knees in front of me. With a groan of delight I watched our parents vacantly observe as I painted Jessica's pretty, smiling face. My smile faded as I watched them sleepwalk up the stairs while Jessica enthusiastically cleaned me off. A cold chill ran down my spine and I looked down at Jess.

"Wait. What do you mean, better than you expected?"

Jessica froze, then sighed and let go of my cock, moving over to the sofa.

"Shoot. I shouldn't have said that. But I suppose you'd find out eventually," she said patting the spot next to her. I sat down next to her, confused.