All Comments on 'Whispers of Redemption Pt. 03'

by BeyondBlueLights

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
dreamcastteendreamcastteenover 13 years ago
Hands down.... Easily....

One of the BEST stories, if not the BEST story, that I have read on Lit. This is amazing and oh my goodness it is getting SO good! More! Please continue! This is incredible! <333

Your characters are so well constructed. This last ending scene had me practically kicking and screaming, because I wanted more. The drama of now Angela being jealous of Kayla... It's too much to handle!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic!

Can't wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I am sitting here in disappointment. THERE IS NO MORE TO READ!!! I am loving your story, please write more!

mrichey2788mrichey2788over 13 years ago
more more more!!!!!!!!!!!

This is so good ! I love this story , and i love the fact that your letting us get to know all the people in it. Kayla is such a beautiful person, and Jeremy is a great guy. I so hope his father doesn't mess this up! Can't wait till next chapter. You are a truly gifted writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Marvelous!!

I absolutely love this story!! You are doing a marvelous job telling this story. I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yipee

So happy that you're back. Love this story to the max.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent

I am glad you are allowing us to get to know Kayla and Jeremy. I hope he run off and get married and find another way to save his family.

catman71catman71over 13 years ago
great

and why do i have a painful feeling that paul had something to do with her parents demise and that when it comes out, the situation is going to get rather complicated. as for the two leads, i love that it took almost 15 literotica pages for them to even kiss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
*gasp*

nooo! not a cliffhanger ending!!! please! more! you're absolutely amazing!

InkMyChinaInkMyChinaover 13 years ago
Loved it as usual!!

And I hope Catman is wrong that would be way too cliche and there was nothing in the story that pointed

to that. Someone has been reading too many harlaquin novels >_>

h0t_v1x3nh0t_v1x3nover 13 years ago
love it

love this story only thing i hate is having to wait for the next submission lol....is bobby working for the other mafia boss?....im just curious about how he has money when he and pricilla are having financial problems....is he a snitch within the alessi family?...did bobby & pricilla meet before or after paul had his revenge? :)

StarofAirdrieStarofAirdrieover 13 years ago

This is a wonderful story - I find the Mafia storyline believable as far as I would know (beyond movies and TV, interacting with certain people from well known families in South Philly and AC). I like your writing, I think Kayla is a wonderful and believable character, and Jeremy is complicated and sympathetic.

I have to admit I was thrown by Kayla's use of 'commensalism' - I guess it's meaning but even with both a BA in social science and a BS in the nature sciences from an Ivy League University and I had to look that one up! So perhaps an insight to her having an education much better than mine! Boarding school perhaps?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved it!

Pls write another soon!

bredrebredreover 13 years ago
Amazing

I have not read another Mafia type book like this before and I am enjoying your story

I read you BIO about someone stealing your storyline, please do not punish us for what one person has done. Please give us the site location and we will fix the situation for you and you continue to write amazing story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Words cannot express how much I love this story. It's simply perfect. The characters are so well-developed that I feel like I actually know them and I am actually invested in their story. I really like how this chapter gave us glipses into the lives of those surrounding the main characters. Paul doesn't seem like as evil as I once thought. Sure he's the head of a mafia family but reading about him comforting his wife was a big shift. And I love Rocco and Rita. I find myself hoping he goes legit and lives to see his child being born (because leaving the mafia is as dangerous as being in it).

Can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Disappointing

Good story line but you really do need a good proofreader and grammarian.

The real disappointment is that you haven't waited until the entire story was written to present it.

I am sorry to have to miss what would probably be a good story.

I won't be returning.

de Jay

dlj13@bellsouth.net

Love4wordsLove4wordsover 13 years ago
Love it and...

Ignore the dumbass anomoyouz or users who say u need help with grammer and all that crapp. It posses me off when they pick on the little things. Like if you forgot to pu a period I bet they'd loose their minds. Anyay good story pease continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
THANK YOU

You dont understand how hard it is to find a REAL WRITER ON HERE Goodness I love the way you take your time with this story instead of rushing it and jumping into things, I also love how you give your characters real personalities and emotions.YOU ARE ONE IN A MILLION ON HERE LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Enjoyed it

I enjoyed your story very much and hope to see next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Next installment?

I'm doing my best to be patient but it's been too long! Would love to read the next installment (or 4 or 5!) of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Ten Stars!

Yes, an amazing story that truly deserves more than five stars. Hope I'm not too late to drop my comment but hey just wanna let the writer know that you too should not give up on such a wonderful tale of redemption. This story has turn out to be my top favorite and I will definately keep tap on the next update...Wendy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Itching for more!

I hope the fact that you have not taken this story down means that you are a.) going to leave it up and b.) are working on another installment. I check back every once in a while, holding on to the hope that you'll post another one soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
terrific story

great story, very detailed - can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Excellent story

Absolutely love this story, amazing..........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Still Waiting.......................

Hi, Wendy again. Hope you realize that your readers are still waiting for your update. This is the best IR story I've came across since Seven Days. Please do not disappoint your faithful readers.

DarlaJeanneDarlaJeanneover 12 years ago
Please more!!

I must.... no i need to hear more you are an excellent writer. Please don't stop here....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hi, read your bio update.....................

and am glad you are not giving up on this beautiful story. Jeremy and Kayla's amazing journey towards a HEA deserved to be told. You are indeed a talented author and WOR is my number one IR favorite in Literotica as each chapter has successfully pulled on all of my emotions.

I know a lot of readers like me will be patiently watiing for your next and more heart-wrenching chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Still waiting

You've asked your readers not to give up on this wonderful story, and I sincerely hope so do you !!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Feel like a Crackhead looking for a hit....

Yippee,bouncing around in my seat knowing that another part of the story is so close. Great story line and I don't mind the build up to "THE MOMENT".It makes the anticipation better.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

you should make jermey and kayla fall in love they are so ment for each other

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hi!

Just dropping a word that your readers are still patiently waiting for WOR4. Please do not disappoint us by giving up on this beautiful story. Jeremy and Kayla's romance derserves to be told.

CAColemanCAColemanalmost 12 years ago
When!!!!

Still waiting on12 more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Still hopeful

I check back every few months, hoping that you've updated the story. The first three chapters were wonderful and I'd really like to see where the story takes Gianni and Kayla.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
STILL WAITING AND HOPEING!!!

WHAT U GONE DO WITH THIS STORY...., PLEASE WRITE 12 MORE CHAPTERS...

CAColemanCAColemanalmost 12 years ago

C'mon r u planning on writing any more chapters to this story, it's a shame that u have left this really nice story hanging like this for so long..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
please please continue...with a cherry on top...i LOVE this story

I'm HOOKED!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Frustrated

Chapter 4 is coming, but when?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
change name

to jpb *

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
For Goodness Sake

For the love of YOUR readers PLEASE CONTINUE THE REST OF THIS STORY. You mentioned it would be atleast 15 we would like to see where this go... These endless cliffhangers are BRUTAL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Where are u BBL

I am assuming that perhaps the writer has passed away..... Is there any way to verify this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

dude 7 years ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous