All Comments on 'Whistleblower Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 6 years agoAuthor
Chapter 2 is submitted.

And then we move forward to one of the 'biggies'...

666iceman666icemanover 6 years ago
Willing my life away just to read the next chaptor!

Is this the time for John Hardwood & Russell to get pay=back from the IC?, the sheriff has to fall seeing he is also one of the a=holes.

With WW saying the next one is a biggie I feel that these two have to fall to send the message out to that other senator who just can't keep her legs closed as she along with a couple of her fellow senators and elitist friends are a must for this to be a big case.

I am still waiting for Calli to comeback as a fully trained and signed up member of the local law enforcement auxiliaries.

I am also pleased to see our friend the Bounty Hunter playing an active role as well as looking after his Moll.

Another tale that has me waiting for my life to move along to see the next posting. Another 5+ Iceman

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Kid Again

Reading your works, and the cliff hanger breaks, takes this old man back to Saturday afternoon movies and the "cliff hanger" adventures of the likes of Flash Gordan, Tarzan, The Phantom, The Lone Ranger and a host of others. These were shown after the "World News" "Sports Highlights", the coming attractions and immediately preceding the DOUBLE FEATURES for the day.

Thanks for your creativity and skill at weaving a tale, be it short or long. Hopefully the conclusion of this one you have submitted will be posted BEFORE the weekend by the "Powers That Be"!

Am not a prude by any stretch of the imagination but order to circumvent those above mentioned "Powers That Be" and get your works to see the "light of day" in a more timely manner than the category "Non-Erotic" experienced, the SEX Scene inserts, at times, seem to boarder on the gratuitous. Small price to pay for a consistent flow of your word-crafting skills.

The Ol' Man

One Day at a Time

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
FOOD///////THE MOST IMPORTANT ITEM DURING WAR AND FAMINE

and he who controls RULES...... TK U MLJ LV NV

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 6 years agoAuthor
Comments on the comments.

Please do not live your life around my stories! I don't even do that, and I'm the one writing them. :o)

I suspect the direction of my next few stories is going to be different than you (plural) are anticipating. And we don't want all the bad guys to meet quick ends, or the Iron Crowbar will run out of people to catch.

Yes, it's interesting having to include sex scenes just to get around a censor. But I *am* trying to make the sex scenes relevant to the story, even if they're not exactly the center of the story.

Yes, I do like the format of creating 'cliffhangers' to end a chapter. What would 'Dallas' have been without 'Who shot J.R.?'? That's part of the writing fun for me. I had the hardest time with it in the 'Sandstorm' series; couldn't get the story to be the right length AND end with the proper cliffhanger.

And finally, an Easter egg for you: as usual, these stories will be building on each other to reach a conclusion. I think at the end of the day you all will see where I was going with things. But until then, you may not. So have patience, and enjoy the stories to come.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
DRONES.....THE WORK HORSE OF THE HIVES

but also good protectors of the Queen Bee, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Gratuitous sex...

In porn? Say it ain't so. Sex does not need to be used to advance the plot. People have sex all the time in real life.

Use the sex to advance each characters development. You have great characters And they all need more pickle tickles.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

You know how to end a chapter 👍

chytownchytown7 months ago

*****One of the better chapters I have read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES