All Comments on 'White Bitches with Black Itches'

by bbonz1

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A very good read.

Obviously fantasy but you did a great job or writing. I didn't notice one grammatical error or omission. You did well to reveal the characters to your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Do all the white whore cunts and the nigger bastards die by acid being poured down their throats? You call this erotic? Not even close.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Ignore the fuckwit who made the negative comment, if he doesn't like this kind of story then why is he reading it? I really enjoyed it and thought it horny and thought provoking, could this kind of thing be going on? Who knows, it's a stimulating thought!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I had to Google 'conniption fit' to find what it meant

Until then I thought it must be some sort of surgical procedure. Meanwhile, we Brits have to continually put up with moans about using 'mum'!

kathy2b46kathy2b46almost 13 years ago
HOT

what a neighborhood to live in, surely all will be caught, but so much fun to be had , imagine getting all that black cock youmme

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
another monkey yarn

same old

verbicideverbicidealmost 13 years ago
Decent start though...

...depending on the subdivision, it's a little unbelievable that there are NO nosey neighbors who are just waiting to put the kibosh on everything. As for the writing, overall the storytelling is solid, without the horrendous grammatical and spelling errors that plague many tales. It isn't as good as "14 Days...", but that tale is exemplary.

And as a parting shot, I'll jump on the "ignore the bigots" bandwagon. Anyone who can't deal with a little fantasy without blowing a gasket really should seek therapy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
lost cause

Actually what is to save in this marriage? Debbi is a size queen and will never give it up. Cut your losses and move on unless you want to raise someone else's kid. Nice story and well written.

Anonymous0Anonymous0over 12 years ago

The marriage is over the wife is lost time to move on and find a woman that isn't a black mans whore.

dsouldsoulover 12 years ago
Well Written

This is a well written and constructed piece. I enjoyed it from the very beginning and would love to read the continuation.

Ashesh9Ashesh9about 12 years ago
Rictus !

What a new nice word -rictus ! Thanx for expanding my vocabulary .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Oh yes,rictus. That is the name of the opening in this writers head !

Everyone goes past and shits in it !

WhiteAndWetWhiteAndWetover 11 years ago
Nice!

And yes, groups like these do exist. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My 52 yr old bbc HOTWIFE

White women blacked will never be the same. It's fact. They get the chemistry of the black man within. It overtakes them. They think it they feel it they taste it they want it. They can't help it. They were just fucked to oblivion! !! They just orgasmed more and harder than they ever have. And they want more. Lots more. My mature white wife is a bbc slut. Has been since her first. Can't get enough. And it's amazing to watch. I could never take her over the top like a black stallion can. We do it together and enjoy it. I know it's not for everyone. But a happy wife is a happy life!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
INVERSELY A MARRIED BLACK FEMALE TELLS THE TRUTH

I have been having an energetic affair with a married black female who as truth would have it has had experience sufficient to say there is little difference in male penis across races. We enjoy protracted fore play and good fucking. This is simply fiction for the masses.

IMSmutIMSmutover 7 years ago
Pretty good.

A little bit over the top maybe, but well grounded enough not to suspend disbelief. I would have liked to see the story further continued.

fishgetterfishgetterover 6 years ago
HOORAH

Damn !! A lot of sex and what a predicament !! Like to be there someday.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So

The theme here is the author wants to suck on big black dicks

MuchNeededMonsterMuchNeededMonsterabout 3 years ago
Continue!

Would love either a part 2 or an entirely new group of wives

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago

Great story...finally an author who .. when the husband comes home early and catches wife.. stays and confronts them..I've read dozens upon dozens of husband coming home early stories in here where they sneak back out of the house and are too chicken to walk in on what's happening...hurry for this author... BUT !!! Its been 10 years now since this story was published... I am assuming we will NEVER see a chapter 2??? story ends with..... "to be continued"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

OMG. After many years and reading hundreds of stories this is absolutely my all time favourite. You must write a part 2 telling what Brian gets up to with all those compromised wives or perhaps he gets invited to join the party as you said they were a man short.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous