White Heart Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holding her face in his hands, he tipped the angle of his head and parted her lips with his tongue. Grace's mouth opened easily, her hands skimmed over his back as she sucked his tongue inside. Their mouths fused completely, the pleasure of it swift and intolerable. Moaning, they sagged together.

Liam dragged her backwards until the trunk of the giant tree supported him. His hands fell to her waist, shaping her body through her dress while he ravaged her luscious mouth, his tongue thrusting, twining, curling about hers. He could sustain this wonder all day -- the thorough exploration of her mouth -- were it not for her hips swirling against him, her motions bringing to mind other places he wished to claim with his tongue, the rhythm of her body inspiring his mouth to move faster and deeper over hers, drinking from her lips like the fountain of the Gods.

He brought her closer still, wedging a knee between her legs, lifting the back of her skirt until he cupped her naked bottom. Her skin was silky smooth and soft -- her velvet curves swelling in his palms just so, irresistibly alluring. Tightening his grip, his fingers dug into her flesh as he wriggled her up his thigh, pressing her to his aching erection.

Grace squirmed against him. Arms hooked about his neck her head dropped back, her dark lashes long and low over clouded eyes, the pulse in her throat gone wild.

He fell on her with a hiss, his mouth lapping at the hollow above her collarbone, his hands rubbing circles over her buttocks -- prising her cheeks apart then releasing them. She moaned every time he did it; the thought uppermost in his mind that parting her buttocks stretched and tugged at her glorious quim.

He went for her core with both hands: one to cup her ass, to spread her wide open and keep her that way; the other to run a testing finger through her slippery folds, finding her dripping wet.

He groaned, his cock twitching. He stroked his fingers against her from front to back, front to back, over and over until his hand was slick with her moisture and the air was saturated in her heady scent. Her neck rolled forward, her forehead resting on his shoulder. She moved urgently against him, her whimpers breathy and low.

He slowed for a moment, his fingers drifting to her entrance, not prodding, just teasing in soft caresses, conscious of how easy it would be to breach her inner lips and thrust inside. Lifting her head to look at him, her eyes held his as she pushed down. The tip of his finger slipped in to her, held there while she clenched around him.

"Please," she begged, writhing on his hand.

He obliged with a growl; his finger sliding fully home, exploring her secret depths with reverent care. "Gods," he moaned, his entire body now fraught with need rediscovering how tight and smooth she was. She jerked on his hand, her face burrowing in to his neck.

"Hold," he whispered, withdrawing his finger little by little, the track of her intimate passage, the whisper of her breath against his skin, the high, needy pitch of her moan, hitching his erection higher, then harder still when her mouth sought his, her teeth tugging at his bottom lip, her tongue spearing in to him.

Turning her sideways, the divide of her bottom cradled in his hand, he penetrated her, two fingers charging into her pussy then stroking her deep and slow from the inside out. Grace cried out in surprise, her exhalation drawing out in to one long shudder. His fingers scissored over her swollen labia, holding her open and raw, inviting the wind to cool her juices before he slid two fingers in from the front.

Alternating hands drove her crazy. It was the sweetest torture of the flesh Grace had ever suffered, his fingers curled in to her both front and back.

He plunged in to her, impaling her, the hand between her thighs lifting her moisture to her pouting clitoris, the tiny bud jumping under his touch as he circled and stroked and pinched it, all the while holding her heavenly ass hostage, his fingers caught deep inside.

Her hips rolled, her moans escalating, her nails biting in to him as she gripped his shoulder, barely upright. Her inner muscles convulsed around him; it brought him within a hair of losing his wits and spending his lust. He gritted his teeth, his mind savage, his hands playing her faster, harder, deeper, driving in to her quim the way he wanted his cock to be.

Her words were unintelligible, her eyes screwed shut as her head lolled from side to side, her body suddenly boneless although her pelvis was bold, backing in to him, swirling under him, lifting the tempo of his hands,

A strangled gasp and Grace fell in to the abyss, her cries muffled in his shoulder. Violent tremors seized her body as her muscles rippled around him; his fingers gripped and expelled if he didn't hold them there, pushed up inside her.

The strength of her climax, the sound and feel of her... Alien emotions hovered over Liam and took hold.

Slowly he pulled out of her, restoring her skirt with a pang. Gathering her close, he rested his chin on her head, soothing her back, absorbing the jerky aftermath of her body with his own. Staring in to the distance, the reality of what he was looking at took precious moments to sink in.

Storm clouds hid the fact that dawn now moved beyond them -- slashes of red and orange lit the sky, scattered leaves on the forest floor took shape, vague shadows rose from the gloom. Liam's brow wrinkled in dismay.

"We must go." He brushed his lips over her hair and pushed her away. Her eyelids were half-closed, the glaze in her eyes sweet and sexy and slightly unhinged; how he imagined she would be if she was moving beneath him, joined to him.

Biting his lip he forced himself to remove his hands from her, only to catch hold again when her knees failed. The drowsy flush of her cheeks, her owl-like blinks to regain equilibrium...

His world shifted again. How endearing she was.

"Grace," her name was a privilege to speak. He shook her slightly, conscious of her fragility more than her strength. "We must leave." To punctuate his words the sky sent a distant roll of thunder followed by slow, fat drops of rain. The weather -- though fortuitous -- could not halt the progress of the sun.

Taking her hand he tugged her behind him, lengthening his stride as she found her feet and took the lead. Breaking in to a run they moved over the ground at breakneck speed until Liam let go of her hand, gladly trailing in her wake. Running free with her, watching her hips swing beneath her dress, her hair flowing backwards in the wind; he laughed aloud, exhilarated. Rushing forwards he trapped Grace around the waist, one arm slung low around her hip, his mouth fastened to her neck. He couldn't remember ever wanting a woman so badly.

The thought stilled his movements, his conscience crashing down around him. Backing off, he came to stand in front of her, his mouth opening and closing, once, twice, before the question spilled from his lips.

"When we reach camp..." The break in his voice exposed him -- he had never felt so small. "Do I have your leave?"

His concession was monumental -- lowering himself to seek permission for what was rightfully his. She was a demon, a slave, his prisoner. His heart iced over as he awaited her answer.

Her emerald eyes flashed with mischief -- a new facet of her that surprised him, disarmed him, and hardened him like steel all over again. Her honeyed voice swept over him, "That is the only reason compelling me to run home."

He stood mesmerised as she whirled away with one last blazing look over her shoulder. Then, blinking the rain from his eyes he raced after her.

***

(LOTS of sex coming in the next chapter, I promise... Please don't forget to vote and comment, I appreciate every one x)

12