All Comments on 'White Heart'

by Trudy_Antone

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
bitofkinkbitofkinkalmost 15 years ago
Interesting

Very interesting so far, I'm looking forward to seeing where you'll go with this. A catchy twist on hunter/hunted angle. Just what type of paranormal is Liam? Does he naturally have a cruel streak, or has he become this way through his years hunting? He's very condescending about his "minions" to be a "human lover". Or is this more of the job coloring his actions?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Interesting!

Got and kept my interest throughout, very well done. I am looking forward to the back story and what happens next. Keep writing, you have talent!

Dragonangel5555Dragonangel5555almost 15 years ago
like it!

I can't wait for the next chapter to found out what she is and if Liam will change his heart. good start on this story.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 15 years ago
He's not much of a hero, is he?

Not sure if this is my cup of tea. Thank you for writing though.

Trudy_AntoneTrudy_Antonealmost 15 years agoAuthor
LOL cantfightfate

You're right, he's a bit of an anti-hero. Someone who needs a wake up call...and believe me it's coming to him!

This is my first foray in to 'darkness' so to speak. Thanks all for your valuable and welcome opinions. More to come soon...

Sierra_m_kiloSierra_m_kiloalmost 15 years ago
More!

One of the best-written stories I've read on the site. Thoroughly engrossing, believable within the genre, and I was only disappointed in learning that the story isn't yet complete!

NayeliNayelialmost 15 years ago
Starts interesting

So far, it's catchy. When are you planning the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Can't wait for more!

Please continue asap :)

naturallysweetnaturallysweetover 14 years ago
Keep going!

I hope you submit the next chapter soon. I check almost daily to see if there's another part. I know it takes time to get writing ready for submission, especially when life is so busy. This is a great start and I look forward to the rest. :)

Bianca_SommerlandBianca_Sommerlandover 14 years ago
Can't wait to see where this is headed

I'm glad I started reading this now when there's a few chapters up. Very interesting twist on a classic theme.

Skorpion49Skorpion49over 14 years ago
Imaginative and highly erotic

Some great new ideas here and a very mysterious and sexy tale. I like the way the borders between good and evil are deliberately vague,and first impressions may be wrong - just as in life. Highly erotic and varied sex and it may appeal to BDSM fans too. Well it appealed to me - may even convert me!

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmalmost 12 years ago
Why so damn mean??

I understand he has a job to do and she is the enemy; but damn. Why he got to be so hard on the piece??? Yeah, he's got his issues and there are those that need doin'.

I say know the devil which he does but does he know his own devils?????

Demon thy name be lust.......recognize and move on or kill the source of the temptation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous