White Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He held the tempered steel to her throat. "You'd do best to remember where you are."

"Yes...sir," she lowered her eyes and slipped down in to the water, closing her eyelids as the luxurious warmth encased her silken skin. Did he detect a hint of censure in her voice? It was hard to tell, but all the same, an unmistakable air of disapproval crackled in the air.

"You mock me," he said, sheathing his blade, his quiet stance belying the violence singing through his veins.

"No," she denied, lifting her breast above the water. "I think it is this that mocks you."

The bruises where his teeth had nearly punctured her skin turned his stomach. But if she wanted an apology, she had the end of eternity coming her way. Stiffly he turned away from her, marching from the room without another word.

***

Keep your friends close, your enemies even closer...

The old adage was worthy of note, harder to administer.

She was chained to his bed, naked, asleep, and the soft rub of her bottom across his groin was pure torture. He surrendered to his need, pulling her hard against him as he sated his morning erection in the pleat of her delicious ass. Her smooth skin was more tactile, more enticing than the brush of his silk sheets. Her cheeks had a knowing grip about them, holding him tight as he slid back and forth against her.

His balls tightened, drawing in, imploding as he drenched the base of her spine in a shuddering rush. He knew she'd come awake somewhere between start and finish but the knowledge didn't bother him. She was an insignificant wench, a cursed vampire beneath his regard.

He made to move away but she captured the hand that rested on her hip and brought it to the fullness of her breast.

"Please," she moaned, her hips thrusting back against him, undulating in needy circles. Rolling on to her back, her crystal gaze enthralled him. "Please Liam," she begged, artlessly spreading her legs.

Hesitation had never been a part of his nature. Hearing his name spoken in such honeyed tones broke his resolve. She was too beautiful to ignore. He had a debt to pay.

Hard hands smoothed over her, floating on her skin like liquid gold, warming her flesh, branding her body with desire. He loomed over her clasping her thighs between his knees. Her back arched off the bed, begging him to touch her pebbled nipples but he ignored her silent plea, moving his hands everywhere but... He teased her with a firm hand.

Her skin was incredible, so soft that every inch begged to be explored. His slow acquaintance with her body was driving her wild. That was his aim. To show her who was boss and have her begging for more.

"Please," she cried, squirming beneath him, lifting her hand to her breast, squeezing her nipple between her fingers.

Abruptly he got off her, cuffing her wayward hand and adjusting her bonds until her limbs were splayed out, chained to the four posts of his bed. In pulling apart her legs he noted the glistening sap in her pussy and laughed callously at the torment in her eyes.

"Beg me," he told her.

"I need...I need..."

"What?" he laughed.

It was his laugh that broke her; his cold, hardhearted amusement. Her eyes filled with tears, streaming from the corners of her eyes in to her midnight hair.

"You," she moaned.

Leaning over he flicked one nipple with his tongue, laughing when she all but levitated off the bed. Sitting back on his heels he watched her tears flow thick and fast.

"Please God, please, please..."

Gagging her mouth with his hand he glared down in to her face. "You don't ever speak that holy word," he warned her.

Finally he got what he wanted – a show of terror in her eyes, a bending to his will as she nodded.

Lying across her, he gave in to her pleas, squashing her ample breasts together and tonguing her nipples with deliberate thoroughness. He licked and sucked and teased with his fingers until her hips were lifting off the bed, ploughing the air. She was desperate for relief and he was determined to deny her.

He could've played like this all day, drawn out the game until she was hysterical, but the scent of her seeping pussy filtered through his malice, snapping his control.

Without warning he moved down her body and licked her steaming crease, the taste of her proving his undoing. She had such a beautiful pussy, such a hot, dripping cunt that he lost himself in her tight folds, eating her out with a fierce gluttony. Her clitoris was built for his tongue; his mouth was bereaved without the feel of it caught between his lips, without the concentrated clamping suction only he could give.

He couldn't get enough of her taste, plunging his tongue to the hilt again and again, desperately seeking the fountain within, growling as he bathed his face in her mouth-watering heat. He couldn't breathe and didn't care.

He wasn't aware of his own hand wrapped tightly around his cock. Wasn't aware of the number of times she came apart, screaming his name. Nothing pierced his frenzied haze until a word exploded in his head sending him reeling off the bed.

"ENOUGH," she screamed. "Enough, oh please, ENOUGH!"

He came back to himself with a sickening jolt, noticed his cum on the bed centred between her ankles. He was gasping for air, his lungs heaving with the effort. His tongue ached and he had no idea how long he'd been trapped between her legs.

Trapped was a strange word to use considering her legs were held apart but he knew it for what it was. A dark force that held her beast in check while unleashing the animal in him.

Unfamiliar emotions crowded his mind. It took him a moment to understand what they were – addiction and fear.

Bile rose in his throat but he forced it back down.

She lifted her head from the sheet, her eyes a stormy toss of the sea. "Liam," she cried, "Liam." She wanted to tell him he was magical, exhilarating, transforming.

He took himself to the side of the bed, moving his legs with an immense strength of will. His hand shot out, clasping her throat in a death grip.

"You don't ever speak my name again. You don't dare defile my honour with your filthy whore's lips."

Hurt clouded her eyes, hurt and something indefinable he didn't care to analyse, but her pain was enough to restore his equilibrium. Satisfied that he'd put her in his place, Liam the White strode from the room.

12