White Lily Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually Amanda stops, exhausted, and withdraws the dildo from Ally's pussy. She stands with a satisfied smirk over Ally's body. I feel Ally's body slump into my lap and I gently stroke her sweat matted hair.

"Thank Amanda."

A barely audible "thank you" murmurs from Ally's lips.

"Dance for me, Ally"

I pour Amanda and I a glass of wine. We sit sipping our wine with Amanda naked next to me on the sofa as Ally wearily obeys.

Ally's private dances are one of my favorite indulgences.

Ally totters over to the stereo and Arabian music fills the room. Ally leaves to return dressed in her 'harem nights' costume.

The dance begins.

Ally raises her naked arms above her head, her bracelets sliding up her forearms, and smiles lovingly at me.

With the curtains closed and Arabian music playing, Ally expresses her sensuality, the sequins on her 'harem nights' costume jangling as she sways her hips.

Normally Ally feels safe and secure within the privacy of my living room, feels able to flaunt her sensuality, to express her sexuality just for me. A private dance between trusting lovers. Now she has the challenge of dancing such a dance with Amanda watching.

The captivated look in my eyes gives Ally all the encouragement she needs, she knows with absolute certainty how mesmerized I am by her dancing.

Other than her camisole top shimmering in the candle light, and her jewellery, Ally's body is naked from the waist up. The sequins of her camisole glitter as she flaunts her exposed torso for my pleasure.

Amanda sits with her obligatory sneer.

This dance is not for sharing, but an intimate moment in a loving relationship. My complete acceptance of Ally as a woman in her entirety gives her the confidence to express her unbridled sexuality. She rises above the ignominy of baring all to Amanda and dances for me.

Ally turns on her heel, facing away from me and Amanda. The flesh of her back is completely exposed with only the string ties of her camisole top crossing her naked body. Her hands reach behind her back and tug the ties loose. Then she is facing me, one arm holding the shimmering top against her breasts. Leaning forward, a raunchy curl to the corner of her mouth, she pulls her top completely off.

Ally's swirling movements cause the candle flames to flutter, shadows dancing along with her as the light catches a bracelet or shines momentarily on an arm, a thigh, illuminating Ally's delicate charms.

She jiggles her small, sore breasts and dances away, her hips jangling the sequins of her belt and her naked arms stretching behind her neck, back arched to push her breasts forward.

When her arms sway down to her hips Ally hooks her thumbs into the waist pants and with a shimmy has them fall down to her ankles. She steps free of the waist pants, her legs completely naked.

Ally's dancing is slow, erotic and tender now. Her jewellery glitters in the candlelight, accentuating the erotic movements of her naked flesh.

Her body is entirely exposed apart from the shorts and sequined belt as she dances. Her hands run over her naked flesh, now playing with her breasts, now sliding inside her shorts, her hips bucking against her own touch.

Ally's movements are primal and lustful; a generous show of her innermost desires.

I pull her to me and slide her shorts down her naked legs. The private hairs between her legs brush against my face as she dances before me.

The intimate scent of Ally's aroused pussy begins to again pervade the room and I gently part her swollen labia. Ally's pussy juices drip from where they had been pooling inside her closed lips and still she dances, eyes closed, arms back behind her head, her pussy sliding over my hand. Her pussy leaves a glistening sheen of her own juices smeared on my hand and on her own swaying inner thighs.

My gentle teasing of her labia makes Ally crave more attention to her pussy and she squats slightly, impaling her soaking pussy on my finger.

She grind her pussy against my hand, desperately working up to an orgasm, less of a dance now than a show of wanton lust. It is such a privilege, an honor even, to have Ally share herself so intimately: To see the professional, middle-aged respectable office manager, always a little standoffish and very aware of boundaries, desperately grinding her pussy to a climax. To watch the suburban, shy divorcee revealing every nuance of her sexuality in the sanctuary and security of her loving relationship. I hope Amanda is suitably appreciative of this honor.

Standing up, I lead Ally into the center of the room and guided her hands between her legs. I watch her for a moment, naked in the candlelight apart from her jewellery and sequined belt, her fingers stroking her clitoris before Amanda and I.

I give her a kiss, enjoying the hunger in her lips and leave her for a moment, her lips searching the air for mine, her hips bucking against her hand and her fingers glistening with her juices as she strokes herself.

I adore Ally's sexual honesty, her open expression of her yearnings, how she had opened up to me over the years. It is the trust and love we had built up over the years that allowed us the luxury of this sensual bonding.

"Isn't she beautiful?" I say to Amanda.

Amanda's sneer vanishes and jealousy flashes in her eyes.

"Suck me as I watch Ally."

Contemptuously Amanda puts down her wine glass and kneeling before me, unzips my jeans and takes out my erect cock.

As is expected, Amanda worships my cock with her lips, her tongue, her mouth, her whole being. She kisses my cock devotedly and puts her entire being into satisfying me. She works hard to please me, gazing up at me lovingly with my cock deep in her throat.

I ignore her entirely.

My focus is Ally and her exotic dancing. My eyes feast on Ally's naked body, jewellery seductively swaying to the gentle movements of her body as she strokes herself.

My cock in Amanda's mouth I watch Ally sensually stroke herself and willingly reveal her intimate self. She takes comfort in the safety of our trusting relationship and rises above the intrusive presence of Amanda.

Standing before us naked, Ally's panting becomes short and quick, her thighs tremble slightly as she approaches an orgasm.

I pull my cock from Amanda's eager mouth to walk across to Ally. I yank Ally's hands away from her desperate pussy.

Ally's face crumples as she lets out a frustrated "No!"

Motioning Amanda over, I guide Amanda's hand between Ally's splayed thighs.

I kiss Ally as she takes two of Amanda's fingers inside her pussy and begins bucking frantically on Amanda's hand.

"Cum on Amanda's fingers!" I whisper to Ally, kissing her neck, her cheek and back to her lips. Ally obeys, squatting up and down on Amanda's fingers as they slop in and out of her desperate pussy.

Suddenly Ally's whole body grows taught and she stops, completely still, half squatting, impaled on Amanda's fingers, not even breathing, as though frozen in time.

And then her orgasm hits her. Twisting her torso violently she clutches my shoulders for balance as her thighs go into spasm, her pussy gripping and slackening around Amanda's fingers with each wave of her orgasm.

I hold Ally's naked body close to mine, feeling her orgasm racking her body in waves, until exhausted at last, she slumps against me, panting heavily.

Amanda removes her hand from Ally's pussy and holds her slimy fingers up with an expression disgust.

"Taste her."

I kiss Ally and watch Amanda lick Ally's juices from her own fingers.

I believe they are ready to work together now and I stand in the center of the room.

"Kneel and worship."

They obey, tentative at first and jostling into position until they are kneeling side by side, their faces looking up at me adoringly.

This has been a difficult evening for the two women.

Boundaries have been pushed, unknown pleasures discovered, limits tested and conquered. Ally and Amanda have made me proud.

Amanda takes the head of my cock into her mouth and Ally begins to lick my balls. They work in unison, their lips occasionally touching, sharing each others saliva as it drools over my hard cock.

"Stroke each other."

Inhibitions diminished, both women reach for each others womanhood and pleasure each other with their mouths still slobbering on my cock.

It is a magnificent feeling when Amanda climaxes from Ally's touch, her mouth engorged on my cock as she bucks in ecstasy.

All too soon I can feel my own orgasm approaching and the two women sense it. They compete with their mouths to be the one who receives my cum, pushing with their heads to vie for the honor of my cum.

I choose Ally.

I grab her hair and push my cock deep down her throat and hold her there. My cock swells and spurts my cum down her gullet. Ally stays completely still until my orgasm subsides, spurt after spurt of my cum flowing down her throat. She pulls back slightly and my final spurts pool on her tongue.

Once I am spent, Ally kisses my cock, staring up at me adoringly.

Amanda is kneeling, jealousy again flashing in her eyes. I have them kiss for a while, sharing the taste of my cum.

They kiss genuinely and sloppily, sliding my cum from mouth to mouth savoring the sensation. Their journey on this dark night has given them at least an understanding of common ground; their devoted submission to me.

A little while later with a glass of wine each, they sit unsure of what has happened, a little shell shocked at the events of the evening.

"I am proud of you both."

They both look abashed and delighted.

"This bringing together of my two beautiful submissive women was truly a pleasure. I thank you both. I know it was not easy rising above your dislike of one another......watching you do so was delectable."

Ally and Amanda sit sipping their wine, glowing at my praise and gratitude, still wary of one another and what the events of the evening mean.

Picking up a permanent marker pen I approach Amanda and, pulling her necklaces to one side, write '1st' across her tender breasts. Her expression is one of ecstatic delight as she reads my writing.

I move across to Ally and write '2nd' on her bruised breast. Ally looks a little dejected and confused.

"This will be the order of things."

I smile fondly at them as they remove their jewellery and get dressed transforming back into two middle aged office workers.

Each woman retains one piece of jewellery of their choice, Ally a bracelet and Amanda a ring. Just tokens of their ownership.

Neither woman wears her bra, their breasts are too sensitive.

Once dressed they stand looking awkward and to the outside observer like any other women. Underneath their clothes their bodies are scratched, bruised, and branded with my writing.

I imagine them meeting at work tomorrow, aching breasts reminding them of this delightful evening, of the fact they have touched and tasted each other, that they have intimate experience of each other.

Before they leave I bid Ally kneel and kiss Amanda's hand. Amanda grows tall and haughty as Ally bends to obey.

I feel my cock swell at the dilemmas and difficulties my two submissive women will face when they meet at work tomorrow.

As I said before, watching my submissive women with their little struggles is a beauty to behold.

This evening has blossomed into one presenting many future possibilities.

I kiss each woman goodbye, placing a delicate white lily in their hand and consider myself one very lucky man.

Epilogue:

I part the curtains to watch Ally and Amanda walk down the driveway in the soft glow of a nearby streetlight. There is no communication. Suddenly Amanda snatches the white lily from Ally and throws it to the ground, crushing it with her heel.

12