White Raven Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you, darling," she whispered. I was at a loss for words, and she giggled again. "I think you're ready for the cage, baby," she said sexily. "I'll be right back, okay?" With that she was off of me, and walked naked from our room. I craned my head to watch her go, still lost in the pleasure that still radiated from my cock. A minute late she returned, holding a small bowl from the kitchen. Curious, I raised my head for a better look. "Shhhh," she whispered. "You'll never fit into the cage all hard like this, will you baby?" She squeezed me gently to make her point, and I could have sworn that I almost came from the single touch. Watching me lovingly, she set the bowl on the dresser next to the waiting cage, and withdrew her hand holding a single ice cube. My heart quickened at the sight. "You do want me to put you in that cage, don't you baby?" she asked. I nodded. "I want you to say it for me," she requested quietly. "I want to make sure that it's what you want."

"Please, baby, I want to be in that cage for you," I begged. I suspected that my lust-addled mind was looking forward to imprisonment more than I might have if I was thinking clearly, but I didn't care. "Please," I repeated.

Wordlessly, she reached for my cock, and touched the ice gently to my throbbing member. I gasped at the cold, but she was lovingly unrelenting. "I'll be gentle," she promised. She ran the ice slowly all around my shaft, and cold droplets ran down and over my balls. I arched my back, shocked that I had still hard. "Oh baby," she said, pressing slightly harder with the ice, "you must be so horny." She moved the melting cube to the sensitive underside of my cock, and ran it gently all along until I finally began to shrink for her. I was growing accustomed to the cold, and after days of being hard non-stop it felt good to be flaccid once more. "Good boy," she purred, "I think that should be enough." I watched as she retrieved the pieces of the cage from her dressed. A ring went around the base of my balls, and then she slid the metal cage over my cock. I could feel it starting to grow again, but she had the chastity device secure by the time my erection started to return. A peg from the ring slid through the main cage, and Lexi slipped a tiny lock onto the peg. She fixed me with her sexiest eyes as she clicked the lock shut, and I was hers.

There was a long moment of silence as I absorbed the gravity of the situation, and then I with a jolt I realized that I had seen no sign of a key. I glance to the dresser worriedly, immediately engulfed in anxiety.

"Don't worry," she said from above me, as if reading my thoughts. "I've got the key somewhere safe. I won't leave you locked up for long at all."

"Okay," I breathed.

She kissed me deeply, and I strained to touch her. My cock was already straining in its new cage, and the newfound tightness felt strange. But she did not abate, and delved her tongue more forcefully into my mouth. She pressed her body against mine; the softness of her breasts on my chest made me moan, and I could feel the heat of her pussy just barely out of reach of my caged cock. She lightly pressed her clit against the metal, and I heard her moan softly. I feared my cock might hurt itself, trying so hard to escape its prison. She began to hump my cage in a slow, rocking rhythm, and the torture of her movements was nearly too much.

"Oh god," I whispered. I was so unbelievably horny. "Baby, please."

She ceased her movements as if snapping out of a trance. "Oh, darling, I'm sorry," she apologized. "I got carried away. I want to fuck you so bad..." she gazed longingly into my eyes. "But I have to control myself, too. I promised you I would."

White raven, I thought. "How..." I asked nervously, "how much longer do we have to wait, baby? I want to control myself for you, but it's been so long already."

"It has, hasn't it?" she asked. "You haven't cum since Sunday. And yesterday morning I caught you before you could shoot for me." I tried to look away, embarrassed, and she giggled. "Still, that's only two days, baby. I think, if you can make it until next Saturday, I'll let you cum inside of me again. Deal?"

Five more days, I thought. She must have seen the anxiety written clearly on my face.

"That doesn't mean," she purred, "that I can't give you some other kind of release. You're right, it's been a few days, and I haven't made things easy for you, have I?"

"No," I answered.

"Well then," she said, rubbing her clit against my cage one last time, "maybe tomorrow night I'll let you masturbate for me. Would you like that?"

Lost for words, I reached up and kissed her again. I loved her so much.

"I'll take that as a yes," she giggled. She gently climbed down from on top of me, and set about releasing my limbs from their restraints. I lay patiently in place on the bed, waiting for her to return, as she tucked the shackles back under the bed. "No point in putting them away, really," she explained, "we'll be using them a lot, from now on."

I climbed under the sheets, and she followed me after turning off the light. In the dark, both of our naked bodies so close, I would have given nearly anything in the world to fuck her. But the chastity cage held my cock tightly, reminding me of who owned my orgasms. I hugged Lexi, feeling the arch of her back as I pulled her close to me. The thought of jerking off in front of her tomorrow filled my head.

"Are you sure you don't want me to make you cum, baby?" I asked her.

"I'm sure," she answered. "I want to be just as horny as you are; I want to be in this together."

I hugged her all the tighter, and entwined we drifted to sleep.

***

The cage woke me only once in the night. The next morning Lexi woke me by lightly tickling my balls, and we made out vigorously in the shower. She kissed me goodbye at the door as I left for work, and sweetly asked me to make sure I had my phone on me all day today; she had some things she would want to send me. I agreed, weak with arousal, and drove off after considering for a long time whether or not I wanted to call in sick. But I was expected to stay late tonight, and knew that it would look strange if today just happened to be the day that I didn't show up.

Work was strange. I was still horny all day, but with my cock safely locked away I didn't need to worry about any of my co-workers noticing how desperate for an orgasm I was. I spoke with some of my work friends between assignments, and for a while forgot. Going to the bathroom was awkward at the first try, but I quickly grew accustomed. When I was struck by an occasional bout of arousal, I would feel the now familiar tightness around my cock, but already it was beginning to bother me less. It felt natural, and a constant reminder of how deeply my girlfriend loved me. I was still sexually frustrated as all hell, but the urge to masturbate was gone. I tried not to think about tonight, struggling to make it through the day with my sanity still intact.

This plan failed miserably at lunch. I was sitting in my cubicle, eating a sandwich that I had prepared for myself, when I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. Looking at the screen, I saw a picture had been sent to me from Lexi. I looked around to make sure no one was within view of the screen, and clicked to open the picture. I thought I might faint at the sight.

Lexi was sprawled out erotically on our bed, naked from the waist up at least. And between her gorgeous breasts glinted the silver of a tiny key, hanging from a thin chain. Hope you're having a good day at work, darling, the caption read. I felt my cock pulse, and my eyes fixed on the key between her breasts. I quickly texted her.

Love you so much, Lexi. I can't wait for tonight.

Me neither, she answered immediately. Hope you're ready to spurt all over for me ;)

The rest of the day was torture after that. I stayed late along with two other co-workers and my supervisor, to speed up work on a particularly lengthy project, and at my dinner break Lexi sent me another picture, this one a close-up of her fingering herself, lying again on our bed. Want to cum so badly, the caption read. I was lost, and by the end of the night it was a miracle I had gotten any work done at all. At nine o'clock, our boss thanked us profusely for staying so late, and promised us an extra day off in exchange. But I was deaf to her words, hurrying from the office as quickly as I could.

My phone buzzed again as I drove home, and I was checking the text as I pulled into my driveway. I'm waiting for you, it read simply. I rushed into the house, leaving my things a pile in the kitchen and hurrying to the bedroom. I stopped for a moment to compose myself, and then pushed the bedroom door open. The red light was already on, and Lexi was waiting for me, sitting at the foot of the bed. She wore black and red lingerie, a lacy piece that left little to the imagination, and the tiny key to my cage still hung between her breasts.

"Hi darling," she said I entered. "Did you have a good day at work?"

I laughed nervously at the absurdity of the question, and she gestured to the spot on the hardwood floor directly in front of her. "Come here, baby," she said. I approached, struggling with all my might not to throw myself on her. She looked so amazing. "Have you been thinking all day about stroking that beautiful cock for me, baby?" she asked.

"Yes," I admitted.

"Good," she smiled. She took my hands and pulled me down for a kiss, holding me firmly at bay when I tried to touch her. "No, no, baby," she said, "tonight is all about you. You don't get to touch me until after you've cum. Alright?"

"Alright," I agreed, disappointed.

"Now," she continued, "if I'm going to let you do this, I want you to follow my instructions exactly. You'll do everything I say, or else the cage will go back on. I want you to feel good, but you're still working at controlling yourself for me."

I nodded.

"Good boy. Take your clothes off." I complied quickly, and soon stood naked before her, except for the cage. My cock strained, and the metal bobbed slightly.

"Poor baby," she sighed. "How was this, all day?"

"Not too bad," I admitted, "better than having a hardon all day, I think. And the temptation is gone."

"Hands behind your back, baby," she ordered. As soon as I had complied, she took the key from around her neck, and slid it into the tiny lock of the chastity cage. She unlocked the device slowly, watching me shiver in anticipation. When she pulled the metal cage off of my quickly engorging cock, I gasped. "On your knees, baby," she said gently. I followed her orders, kneeling before her with my cock at attention. "Do you want to masturbate for me?" she asked. I nodded. "I want you to say it."

"Please let me masturbate for you, Lexi," I begged. "I've been so good for you, and all I want is to cum all over your perfect body, to show you how much I belong to you."

"You can touch it," she said, smiling. "Slowly, please. I don't want you cumming right away."

I grabbed my cock timidly, slightly embarrassed by my place on the floor below her. But the feeling of subservience only fueled my arousal. My own touch had never felt so good, and I pumped slowly, struggling not to disappoint Lexi all while fighting the urge to stroke faster and faster.

Lexi moved her foot, and tickled my balls with her toes as she watched me. "I want to see your eyes," she said. I looked up, and immediately fell into a trance. "Good boy," she purred, "keep stroking, nice and slow. You can squeeze tighter if you want. Get yourself nice and hard for me. Can you feel your orgasm coming already?"

I nodded, embarrassed. After so many days of constant arousal, my orgasm was bubbling just below the surface of explosion.

"No accidents, baby," she told me. "You remember our first rule in this little game, don't you?"

I nodded.

"Tell me."

"I'm not allowed to cum without your permission," I gasped, not looking away from her. She looked so incredible in her lingerie, and the key, hanging around her neck once more, made me quiver.

"Good boy," she said again, wiggling her toes and making me cry out. "Keep going, darling. Get yourself nice and close to the edge."

I hit the edge only moments later, and from there on it was a battle not to cum. Lexi kept me going for twenty more minutes, urging me on in her sweet and sexy voice, reminding me that my cum belonged to her and that I had promised over and over not to have an orgasm without her permission. After what seemed like an eternity, she told me I could stop for a moment.

"How close are you, baby?" she asked.

"Oh god," was my only response.

"Good," she smiled wickedly. "Have you had fun, darling? Have you felt incredible for me?"

"Yes. Thank you, Lexi."

"Keep going. Get ready to cum, but don't go over the edge until I tell you."

I complied eagerly.

"You've done a very good job of controlling yourself for me, so far this week," she went on. "Have you been enjoying it?"

"So much," I nodded. "I'm so horny all the time, but I know it's all for you."

"And you want to keep controlling yourself for me?" she asked.

"Yes. Oh god yes."

"Are you ready to spurt all over my foot, baby?" She asked. I gasped, looking down at the smooth soft skin of her feet. A twinge of humiliation filled me; I'd never cum on her feet before.

"Yes," I answered. "I want it so bad, Lexi."

"Baby?" she asked again, drawing my gaze back to her and fixing me with her sweetest gaze. I was milliseconds away from orgasm, and could feel my balls tightening as I reached the point of my return. "I want you to ruin it for me," she said.

I gasped, and without even thinking, let go of my cock. She took my right hand tightly in her own, and I whimpered as I felt the cum begin to flow. We had only ever tried this once, and that time I had barely been able to control myself. This time it was easy, despite the frustration being a thousand times more demanding of my attention.

"Good boy," she whispered. "Let it all dribble out for me, baby." A stream of cum ran from the tip of my cock, and the familiar pleasurable contractions wracked my body. But with no stimulation on my cock, it all passed me by. My mind spun as cum dribbled onto her waiting foot, and she held me tightly as my orgasm faded away. "I love you," she whispered in my ear.

"I love you too," I answered. I looked down at my quickly dwindling erection.

Lexi gestured to the box of Kleenex sitting on the dresser. "Clean me up?" she asked gently. I retrieved a tissue and dutifully cleaned the cum from her foot, all the while basking in the glow of my ruined orgasm. I couldn't even begin to categorize how it felt. The straining in my balls from so many days of frustration was gone, but the pleasurable begging still remained. I was confident that if I continued my stroking I would reach another orgasm within minutes. I felt proud, knowing that I had so easily controlled myself for Lexi.

"Thank you, darling," she whispered when the last of me had been dried from her foot. "I think it's time for your cage again." I stood, and for a minute she set about securing the cage around my cock once more. True to my expectations, by the time she clicked the lock shut again, my cock was stirring once more. "How was that, baby?" she asked, looking up at me.

"Incredible," I answered, at a loss for any other words. I realized that during the entire ordeal I hadn't once thought about using my safe word. I hadn't wanted to. When she had asked me to ruin my orgasm it had only brought me more pleasure, despite the frustration I felt. I held her close and she led me up onto the bed by her side.

"It's only going to get more fun from here," she whispered. She ran her fingertips over my balls for just a moment, and bit her lip to suppress a giggle when I shuddered in response.

White raven, I thought. But I knew that I didn't want to say the words.

"I think," she sighed, nestling beside me as she gave my balls a final, gentle squeeze, "that tomorrow I'll cum for you."

12