White Slave Tales -- Anna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JB252
JB252
60 Followers

The small talk went on but then so did the cursed egg. I tried to subtly shift my position in the chair to relieve the vibrations. That helped for a little while but soon I felt them keenly again. I squeezed my legs together while we were chatting to try and shut out the persistent titillations from the thing but they were spreading out and reaching my clitoris. It was becoming difficult to concentrate on the conversation. But I tried. I lowered one hand to my thigh and pinched myself hard in an attempt to distract my lower body from the constant emanations of the egg. The damned thing was unrelenting, the vibrations seemingly getting more intense.

"Yes, Mr. Fadiz, I am based in London. Oh!" That little gasp slipped out.

He seemed concerned, "Are you all right, my dear?"

"Oh just .. uhh.. f fine. I am not used to the motions of the ship yet, I suppose. A little... umm... queasy perhaps."

I don't know how much time had gone by with that thing buzzing inside of me, but I couldn't shut it out any more. The sensation was nowhere nearly as intense as the vibrating wand, thank God, but it was deeper, more intimate in a way, and so persistent that it began to spread a warm, wet pleasurable feeling inside me. It built up more and more. I could feel my legs start to tremble. It became so strong that my ass was beginning to squirm and I couldn't control it. I had to stop this before it was too late.

"Ahhh... Please, Mr. Fadiz, excuse me for a m moment while I find your ...ohh... powder room."

"Yes, of course, my dear. I'll send one of the cabin girls with you to show you the way and attend to you."

I stood up and tried to walk normally, but the egg was making this difficult. My clitoris was definitely vibrating now in unison with the egg. The cabin bitch, the taller one, took my arm and led me, on trembly legs, into the nearest bathroom and came in with me. Apparently I was not allowed to be alone. I reached down to remove the egg, but she stopped my hand and waved a finger, indicating this was not permitted. I was becoming frantic. I couldn't get away from the damned vibrations, standing or sitting, and my insides started to feel vinegary like they do just before I have an orgasm. The bitch could see what was happening and took advantage. She leaned me back so I was propped standing against the teak cabin wall. She pulled open my robe, exposing my breast, and again latched her lips onto the nipple. I knew better this time than to try to stop her. But I had gotten so excited by the egg that this additional new sensation was almost too much for me to endure. I bit my lip, clenched my hands into fists and stood there feeling myself being pushed over the edge by the egg and the nipple sucking. Getting desperate, I feebly tried to push her head away from my chest, but she stayed where she was, eagerly nursing me as the egg continued its work. I fought the sexual feelings as long as I could, but the bitch's lips and tongue knew just what to do to my still over-sensitized nipple to help the egg along. I could feel my nipple become impossibly hard in her mouth. I couldn't resist any longer. The damned egg was killing me. And the pleasure from her mouth was overpowering. The tip of her tongue was lightly caressing the tip of my nipple as she sucked. My legs started to tremble. My hips rocked back and forth rapidly. Completely overwhelmed I gave in to it. I rolled my head all the way back, closed my eyes, leaned back against the wall and let the egg and the girl finish me off.

"Oh God!" I groaned softly in the firm, cruel grip of the mounting ecstasy.

Unable to bear it any longer, my body gave a sharp spasm, and I cried out loudly as the waves of pleasure rushed through me. The bitch continued her sucking right through the orgasm, knowing my nipple was far more sensitive while I was coming than before. I involuntarily clutched her head to my breast. The pleasure was too intense to continue for long. But I was in momentary bliss standing there against that wall, on a yacht, in the bathroom, far out to sea.

As I was coming back to myself, thankfully the egg finally stopped. So I guess the bitch had the controls in her pocket all along, not Jean. She lifted her lips from my rigid, almost obscenely erect nipple as I stood there, unable to move, panting, still shivering. She took a small towel and wiped the saliva from my breast, then carefully wiped away the juice from my legs and refastened the robe. I had never heard her speak but now she did.

"Good Girl." She said in accented English.

I could have killed her. The little lesbian bitch. She led me back to the table. The egg, mercifully now quiet, was still trapped within me.

Mr. Fadiz rose as I approached.

"Do you feel better my dear?"

I could have killed him too.

---- Lilah ----

Anna was a snobby woman blonde from England. Anna doesn't like me, so I make her pay. Monsieur Jean brings her to us at Marseilles at night. She is very confuseé. Nina and I are commandé to take care of her. So we do it. We remove her vêtements and put her to bed. Pretty body. Good for sex. Nothing more that first night. The first day when she is réveillé she is tied good to the bed and cannot fight us very much. Nina and I spend a long time teaching her a good leçon. First we worked a long time on her mamelons, you know, nipples. Start out very soft but we make them hard. We got a good response when we do this ensemble to her for a period very prolongé. She still have too much pride, so then we make her dance on the bed and sing out with the vibrateur. We make her jouir, you know, come, très fort, very strong, very nice. I wipe her dry and tell her she is good girl. Then I get Anna ready for dinner with Le Boss and put the oeuf inside her chatte. She cannot sit quiet when I turn on the oeuf. Funny to observe this. Then I teach her a new leçon in the salle de bains. I make her sing and dance again for me while she stands against the wall. This one is not so arrogant now, not so much hautain -- not so proud -- when I finish with her. I tame her good. Nina and I keep her always preparé for the boss, but sometimes I give her extra traitement when I push her against the wall. I know she tries to ignore what I do to her, so I laugh inside when her mamelon gets big and hard in my mouth. Then she screams and wets my hand.

---- Jean ----

We kept Anna on the boat for about a week. She spent part of every evening with the boss who was not displeased with her body nor her passion. The girls kept her in a fairly constant state of excitation during the day. The boss fucked her at night for hours. He told me she always came nicely for him. Lilah, one of our cabin girls, has taken quite a liking to our captive. The first night during dinner when they both returned from the bathroom, I could tell that something interesting had occurred. Anna's face and neck were flushed and her breathing was a little erratic, and it wasn't any mal de mere either. I think that our clever little Lilah got to her when they were in there alone. Lilah was like that. She enjoyed bringing the proud ones down a peg. A few days later I saw her holding Anna against the cabin wall, her mouth on Anna's breast; her hand under Anna's robe, pumped steadily between her legs. Lilah had trapped her prey fairly well from what I could see. They didn't see me. Anna's eyes were tightly shut and it appeared that she was about to have an orgasm. It's hard to resist Lilah.

---- Anna ----

Well, I now knew what I was there for. I was led into the boss's lavish cabin a few hours after dinner. Everything was fashioned out of expensive wood. Teak probably. This guy was quite clearly loaded. The harpy girls were already there. They pushed me onto the bed, held me there and spread my legs for easy access. The boss then came in. He was smiling, naked, ready for me, erect and large. His chest was broad and hairy. He looked like he could be quite a bull in the sack. But no small talk this time. The despicable girls prepped me for a few minutes by sucking both nipples at the same time, the boss watching. I was entirely powerless to resist this and felt myself responding, getting wet and excited below. I knew what was coming. When the boss entered me, I was more than ready for him or "préparée" as they say. This first time he fucked me, he stood, with my ass just on the edge of the bed. The little bitches assisted him by continuing their gentle nursing on my breasts as he pumped rhythmically into me. This combination of stimulation eventually made me forget myself entirely. I was past any pretense now of resisting. They had me, and I could do nothing but respond as mere woman. He gave me slow, deep and rhythmic thrusts. I screamed as I came wetly on the boss's cock, arching my back, clutching his ass tightly with my legs and holding onto the girl's heads with my hands as they kept at me. He continued carefully stroking and the girls kept sucking as I trembled beneath them. Later, just as I was to be led back to my cabin by the two bitches, the boss bade me farewell with a little pat on my bare rump and said "Good girl." Rotten bastard.

I lay on my bed that night thoroughly humiliated but powerless to do anything about my situation. I had never thought I could lose control over my body like that. At least I didn't have to sleep with him.

The next day, after a long hot bath and breakfast, dressed in the obligatory robe and panties, the tall little bitch -- I found out her name was Lilah -- caught me as I was walking back to my cabin from the dining hall. Before I could react, she pushed me against the wall, opened my robe and tried to put her lips to my bare nipple. But I had had enough of this and forgot my previous lesson. I instinctively shoved her away in disgust. She slapped my face, a stinging blow which brought tears to my eyes, and resumed what she was doing. I was angered at her freedom to use me as she wanted, inwardly defiant but, in fact, helpless against the little bitch. I vainly protested her abuse of me.

"Please Lilah. Leave me be. Don't do that any more."

Lilah didn't hear me and kept right on. This time there was no egg to assist her, so she rubbed my sex with her fingers, getting me wet, and finally inserted two digits inside me, fingering me rapidly, massaging my clitoris with her thumb. I hated how she could make me respond. But once again the combination of nipple sucking and clitoral stimulation brought me fairly quickly to an unwanted but intense orgasm. She did this to me at least once a day. There was no stopping her. There was no resisting what she did to me. It got so when she even got near me I would begin to tremble and get wet below. I am not a lesbian, have never been with a woman before this voyage of the damned, and never imagined that a woman could make me react so intensely. Thank God Lilah never demanded anything in return. I never touched her intimately at all. She just liked to make me lose all control. I suppose it made her feel superior after a fashion. Her job was to prep women for the Boss and keep them prepped. She seemed enthusiastic about it. But she was going above and beyond in my case.

--- Jean ----

The boss got tired of Anna after about a week. She was one of the lucky ones. She made it back. We dropped her off at the same port -- Marseilles --where we picked her up. We gave her back her clothes and a few thousand British pounds which she, at first, refused, but eventually decided to keep for her troubles. Smart girl. No question of her going to the authorities. She was warned that that would be a grave mistake. I don't know how she explained her absence to her employers. The cabin girl Lilah was sorry to see her go. She liked trapping Anna and forcing her to tremble and cry out -- to "sing and dance" or "chanter et danser" as she put it. I saw Lilah go after Anna one last time just before we docked. Anna had been trying to avoid Lilah, but she was caught again, forced against the wall. Lilah knew how to get to Anna. This time, with her hand under Anna's skirt, she used a tiny device -- I think it is called a bullet vibrator -- obviously pressed against the clitoris while working on the nipple with her mouth. I enjoyed watching Anna pinned standing against the wall, gritting her teeth in determined resistance, her body writhing and shaking, then inevitably gasping and crying out as she came. Singing and dancing. Lilah is an connoisseur. Anna could never refuse nor resist Lilah once she got started on her. When Lilah was finished she removed the tiny vibrator and pulled Anna's dress back over her breast. She gave the panting Anna a kiss on the cheek, said "good girl" to her and walked away. Anna looked to be absolutely humiliated by this.

Anna was one of my favorites. She was a true lady with education, class, dignity and proper British upper-class bearing. That's why it was so much fun to watch Lilah reduce her to a screaming whore.

---- Anna ----

Well, I made it back alive after a week on that hell boat. I'm told that not all are so fortunate. I've got to figure out what to tell the office about my missing 7 days. Sick and in the hospital? That should work. They gave me back the clothes that I was wearing when abducted. So I put on my black evening dress, no bra, panties and high-heeled shoes. I was finally able to get rid of that damned robe that I was forced to wear for an entire week. While we were approaching land and I was anxious to get off, that vicious little bitch came at me one last time. I should have clawed her eyes out, but I didn't want to risk my chances of making it back safely, in one piece; so I endured it again. She pulled one dress strap down my shoulder, lowered the front and latched onto my left nipple with her mouth. Ah God, I'm ashamed to admit that always got to me. While keeping my attention on her mouth, her fingers crept up beneath my dress, down into my panties and she began fondling me. The same old Lilah technique. But this time I was determined not to let her get the response she wanted from me, focusing my mind on getting back home, getting off this damned barge, not thinking about what she was doing to me. And I was doing pretty well too, keeping absolutely still and quiet, hoping Lilah would get bored, until she pulled out that bloody mini-vibrator from her pocket. I heard its hum when she switched it on. She knew exactly where to put it. After a few minutes of that along with the nipple sucking, I felt myself slipping away, excited beyond bearing, and, I'm embarrassed to admit, finally lost myself again to the vile little bitch. She gave me one more demeaning "good girl" before she left.

Mr. Fadiz, the boss of that depraved outfit, never even said goodbye. I wonder if some other woman was picked up during that port visit.

...

JB252
JB252
60 Followers
12