White Trash Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I picked out another flogger, one meant for a higher calling. The strand ends on this lovely little model were tied in small, tight knots. I'd used it judiciously on the cunt in a former life, but planned on breaking it in right good now.

Damn my soft heart, I hated myself! Despite my better judgment, I decided to be a sweetie pie and removed the clothespins from her legs and tits. Nice little red welts remained to remind me where they'd been, though. I caressed her body with my hand. I felt her dripping pussy and gave the weights another poke. I figured I might just give her a pussy spank a little later down the road.

I hefted the flogger and started on her ass. Softly, getting her used to the goose. I gently and slowly worked her over; her ass, the front, back and sides of her legs, her stomach, breasts and back. No stone unturned.

Lather, rinse and repeat. A little faster and harder now. The flogger making little whooshing sounds between whaps and snaps. A few times around the track and I turned up the dial and she really started to squirm. Over and over and over the flogger bit flesh. Little red spots all over where the ends landed. I planned to fill in the blanks.

They say that time waits for no one and after who knows how fucking long I must have been getting a bit stern because she was flinching and grunting and shrieking like a banshee. And I'm sorry, but I really couldn't understand what she was trying to say because the ball gag was doing its job and shutting her the fuck up.

Tears were streaming down her cheeks as I continued to work her over. Shit, why was she crying? I was doing all the heavy lifting.

My arm finally got tired so I took a break and some more pictures. She was nice and pink all over. Even had some spots of blood in a few places where the tips bit extra hard. But, fuck her if she can't take a joke.

I took the ball gag out of her mouth and she thanked me with a low, lingering moan along with the sobbing. She was limp and sagging a bit. I caressed her face and hair. I leaned in and kissed her, giving her some tongue as a reward for taking the pain. She kissed me back and it was still desperate and hungry, almost like she was begging for more.

And because she begged so nice I took the clamps off of her pussy and jammed a few fingers in to just give her a thrill. I worked her clit and the horny bitch actually tried to fuck my hand. What a slag! No shame at all. I pulled away just before she got off and got the crop again. Ayuh, a slapper for the snapper.

"Shh. Keep quiet and I'll leave the gag out. You can do it, right? You may nod or shake your head."

She sniffled and nodded.

"Atta girl. You know I'll take care of you. I'll make sure you keep having fun."

She nodded and I slapped her hard enough to make her hair flick and fly. "I didn't tell you you could nod, did I?"

She shook her head and I slapped her hard the other direction. "Okay, cunt. I'll remind you just this one time. You may only nod, shake your head, or say something if I give you explicit permission. Quit being a stupid whore or I'll have to punish you." I chuckled inwardly at the irony and wondered if she felt the humor of the moment as well. Probably not.

I started slapping the insides of her arms with the crop. I worked my way down and by the time I got to her pussy she was biting her lip and whimpering.

Slap, slap, slap on the poon poon tang. I wasn't gentle, but ol' Bev was taking it like a champ. I didn't mind her flinching and grunting because it was music to my ears.

When it got to the point I knew she was about to cry out I stopped. I rubbed her pussy and kissed her and wobbled the butt plug around a bit for good measure, which got her wiggling for pleasure. Didn't let her come though. Wouldn't be prudent at this juncture.

I gave her a sip of water because I didn't want her to suffer. Call it a flaw if you must, but dammit, I have a real soft spot for people. I left her hanging and trying to catch her breath and went into the bathroom to take a coffee piss and get a few more goodies for round two.

A diabetic slut I fucked for awhile left a pack of her needles when she cleared out. There was also a pinwheel in the drawer that another crazy cunt liked me to use on her when she was high and feeling free. And this one had a bit more bite than your standard Wartenberg. Roll it along and feel all that love pricking and sticking the nerves. Ouchie!

Back in the main salon I looked Bev over. She was glorious in her submissiveness. Hanging there with her legs and arms all spread out. All over rosy, even her cheeks. What a cutie!

I put the pinwheel on a chair behind her and opened the pack of needles in front of her. Her eyes got big, but bless her rotten heart, she kept her mouth shut.

"That's right, cunt. We're moving into new territory. You ever been there before? Shit, I'd bet money you have, but maybe not."

I took the needles off the syringes and laid out about a dozen. I didn't know if I'd use them all, but as a former bad boy scout I figured it's good to be prepared, right?

I stepped in front of her and whispered in her ear. "Be strong now, cunt. Don't make me put the gag back in."

I took a needle and carefully slipped it in just under the skin, as shallow as I could, a couple of inches above her areola.

"Mmmph, mhhh." And more sniffling. Fuck, what a whiner.

"Open your eyes."

She did. Some panic there. Good.

I slid another needle through on the eastern side and moved on. I covered the compass on both tits and by the time I was done she'd added moaning and hard breathing to the song list.

I kissed her and gently prodded the needles and she whimpered and groaned into my mouth. I put a couple of mean little weighted clamps on her nipples so they wouldn't feel neglected and kissed her tears away.

I reattached the weighted pussy clamps just for fun and then the clothespins on her inner thighs to give the weights something to aim for. She seemed to be struggling to keep quiet now. Hmmm.

I stood behind her and took off my shorts, then pulled the plug out of her ass and tossed it aside. Batter up!

I was leaking a little precum so she couldn't possibly complain about not having any lubrication. I worked my cock into her hot ass and she moaned appreciatively for more, at least I took it that way.

I poke, poke, poked my by big bad bone all the way up that cute chute and when I was flush against her backside I murmured sweet nothings in her ear.

"Having fun yet, slut?" With a snails pace I worked my pecker in and out of that steaming ass and she loosened up quite nicely, giving me some room to work. I picked up speed and got some low end grunts from the whore.

Whew boy, her ass felt like heaven. It was squeezing on my middle leg and sucking me right on in like she'd locked onto me with a state of the art ass-tractor beam. So all in all, I had to give her props for being such a talented cunt.

I wrapped my arm around her to give me leverage and tapped her heiny hole with a bit more gusto. Almost crown out then back in balls deep. For good measure I reached around with my other hand and gave her tits a hearty jiggle.

Oh yeah, that got those needles and nipple clamps rocking and she let me know how much she loved it with whimpers and tears and a weird sort of wailing. But I wouldn't let that ruin my fun and let my fat cat keep deep drilling her willing ass, the rhythm of the beat making those pussy clamps sway and clang and bang into the clothespins. Oh, baby, baby, boss hog was home and sitting in front of the fire.

I grabbed her hair and yanked her head back as far as I could and turned her face to me. I slammed into her and she was grunting with my thrusts and moaning and sobbing during the breaks. I stuck my tongue in her mouth and she tried to find some relief there. A bit of pussy flavor lingered and gosh darn she tasted sweet.

I fucked her ass, kissed her and made sure her tits jiggled with the beat. I reached down and picked up the pinwheel and rolled it around on her pubic mound way on down by snapper town. Shit yeah, I'm a multi-tasking motherfucker!

Well, wouldn't you know, she went all spastic trying to get her twat away from the pinwheel pricks but it only served to back her up on my business. I was having mucho fun now. She was screaming and shrieking into my mouth and I felt the tracks of her tears on my face.

I tapped that ass hardcore, which probably took away my dexterity with the pinwheel a bit as I rolled it low down on her pussy mound. She was screeching in my mouth, but my release was a few thrusts away and I knew she wouldn't want me to quit now of all times.

I kept her body heaving around so she would feel the titty needles and all those clamps high and low letting her know how much fun she was having. My thick dick was slip sliding around keeping time and feeling fine, and I kept the pinwheel rolling as I grunted and blew a load deep in her ass while she wailed down my throat.

Whew! What a gal. I might marry her if I wasn't gonna divorce her ass.

I eased out of her quick-like and moved around to stand in front of her. Bev was heaving and crying quietly, tears streamed down her cheeks. She was exhausted, not at all trying to stand, but head down and hanging limp.

I noticed the clock on the wall and thought, "Damn, I didn't have breakfast and it's past lunch time. No wonder I'm hungry."

The cunt whimpered and cried as I gently removed the clips, clamps and needles. I got a washcloth, held it under warm water, then wrung it out some. I gently rubbed Bev down with the cloth, washing away the sheen of sweat from her. Shit, I wish I wasn't such a humanitarian.

I picked up the phone, called Peggy and told her to get her sweet ass over here and to bring the toy I knew she had.

I washed my cock off in the kitchen sink and was taking the spreader bar off the beautiful beast's ankles when Pegs burst in.

"About fucking time! Holy shit! She's a mess. What did you do to her?"

"We just spent some quality time getting reacquainted. Didn't we Bev. You may nod or shake your head."

The sagging slag didn't look up, but allowed a very small nod.

"Wow," Peggy said. "What now?"

"Round three."

I released the devil woman's hands from the spreader bar and helped her lower them slowly. I took off the hanging cuffs and replaced them with regular cuffs just because I liked the urbane style. I picked up a one and a half inch black leather collar and stood in front of the twisted bitch.

"I'm not going to stand on much ceremony here. From what I understand collaring a slave is a big deal and the slave gives herself to her master and it's all agreed to and consensual and shit. Well, fuck that. I think I'm going to keep you for awhile. If you've got a problem with that you better speak up."

"You...ugh!" I slapped hard her across the face.

Peggy's eyes went all saucer sized. "Holy shit!"

"I didn't give you permission to talk yet, cunt. You aren't going to give me a hard time, are you? You may nod or shake your head."

Maybe she didn't hear me, but when she didn't do anything for a few seconds I said, "I'll take that as a no. While I put this collar on you may talk if you want."

Bev didn't make a peep as I fastened the collar around her neck and secured it with a small lock. It wasn't coming off unless I said so.

"Come on," I said to Peggy, picked up Bev's bag and led them both to my bedroom.

To Bev I said, "Face the wall. Kneel, knees wide, hands behind your back. Don't move until I tell you." Bev complied and I turned to Peggy.

I pulled her to me and she met my embrace with a kiss. We tongue fucked for awhile while I pulled her clothes off.

"No panties? What a slut," I joked.

"Me-e? Pot, kettle, motherfucker."

"Ha."

We stroked each other and rubbed the hot spots for a spell and she said, "She fucked my husband, you know."

"It figures. She fucked a lot of people. Fucked them over too."

"Well, I want some payback."

"You'll get it," I said and she squealed with laughter when I tossed her on the bed.

I dove in and split her perma-wet pussy with old reliable and slid home in one bold thrust.

"Yeah," Pegs grunted. "Fuck me."

I did the dirty dance with a salsa beat and worked up a good enough sweat. Since I'd already come several times today it took a little while to sow some seed, and by the time I spunked Pegs had a few comes under her belt courtesy of the magic dragon ride.

"Stay here," I told Pegs.

I got up and went over to Bev. I turned her around and said, "Clean me." Little did I know when I woke up this morning that I'd be a two time face fucker this early in the day. Sort of made me wonder what the record was.

I stuck my dick in her mouth and let her swish me around. She sucked my bone dry of Peggy's pussy juice and kept on going. I grabbed a fistful of hair and fucked her gorgeous face Star Trek style; warp speed Mr. Sulu!

I showed this cunt less tenderness than I did with tiny Tina and whipped her head back and forth until I got strong wood again. She was choking and gagging and drooling and making all kinds of cutesy noises and when I pulled out she coughed-struggled to get her breath.

I pulled her by the hair to the bed and told her to get on her back.

She did and I climbed between those lovely tanned thighs. I pulled the bitch to me and wormed my pole back into familiar territory. Even though I'd loosened her ass up a bit already she still made some appreciative, I think, sound effects. I looked at Peggy and said, "You know what to do."

She smiled and with her back to me, straddled Bev's head. Peg grabbed a hunk of hair and said, "Eat me, bitch." Well, Bev's a good little pain slut subbie when she's in the role and she snaked her tongue out to meet Peggy's poon.

I saw Peg's fine ass grinding on Bev's face and knew some tasty creampie was being had. And it wasn't long before I heard Peggy get jiggy as they say and cut loose with a big ol' howling come. I guess she must really like riding girl face.

While Pegs got hers I was steady on basting the ham in Beverly's bung. When Peggy got off the slut's glistening face I said, "On your hands and knees, cunt." She was moving slow, but eventually got there.

Peggy had strapped on her strapon and looked wicked hot. Shit, she looked so fine I almost asked her to fuck me! But instead and with a flourish I waved her to begin.

She stepped up and stuck it in the slut slave's mouth. She sawed her cock in and out a bit, then got behind Bev and rammed it up her cunt. Ol' Bev wasn't quite out of it yet because I saw her brace and hold firm. What a trooper. But just so Bev didn't get the wrong idea I smacked her ass a few times. I twisted and pinched her nipples until a few shrieks let me know she'd had enough.

I could tell Peggy was getting into the swing of things because she pulled out and commenced to fucking the slut's ass. Pegs was a kinder, gentler dom though and had used some lube.

While Peg was pounding butt, Mr. Happy sought out some slave mouth. I grabbed a fist full of hair, yanked her head up and got back to the face fucking thing. And just for fun I went balls deep and held to a three count before pulling out.

I slapped her face with my pig iron and she followed it with her mouth trying to get it back in and all the while grunting and moaning at the ass pounding she was getting from Pegs. She was such an eager beaver.

"Whew. This is hard work. I'm getting tired," Peggy said as she pistoned in and out of Bev's tore up ass. For her part, Bev was taking things like a pro. She was making just the right sounds; her grunts and moans were at just the right volume for the current circumstances.

"Tell me about it. Okay, lay on your back, Pegs."

Bev moved over and Peggy lay down. I nudged Bev and she quietly impaled herself on Peggy's cock and started grinding. I took my place and with a hand on Bev's shoulder slammed my big rig back up her back door and she moaned like a whore on her honeymoon.


We double teamed the slut with a one-two punch and had the bitch breathing hard and long-moaning in no time flat.

"Time to let the cunt come," I said, breathing hard now myself. I gave her a reach around and started frigging her clit while pounding her ass. I told Peggy to slap Bev's tits around and rough up her nipples until she was satisfied. Pegs, that is, not Bev.

The she-devil was baying and screeching and caterwauling up such a storm I had to clamp my hand over her mouth. Shit, she was being a major potty mouth and there might be children playing outside the window for crying out loud.

She was screaming into my hand, and I used the grip for better leverage for my in stroke. A few more butt thrusts, a few more clit frigs, and a few more titty twisters and the devil whore finally came so hard she almost knocked me on the floor.

She collapsed on top of Peggy, who must have forgotten who she was dealing with because she gently caressed Bev's hair and held her close while she spooled down.

I got off of her as my little soldier moved to parade rest. I hooked a finger in Bev's collar ring and tugged, gently pulling her off of Peggy.

"Kneel back on the floor, facing away like before." She did as told and I wondered when the spell would break. I lay down next to Peggy and gave her cock a shake.

"You're quite the cocks-man there, Pegs."

"Well, I ought to be. I've practiced enough on my husband."

"No shit? He likes it?"

"He loves it. Gives him a good prostate massage and I can come because it rubs me in the right spot. Want to try it?"

"Uh, maybe later. Right now I need to figure out what to do with this cunt over here."

"What are you going to do?"

"Soon as I figure it out I'll let you know."

"Please do," she said and stood up. "Boy, she really likes it rough, huh?

"You have no idea."

"Well, anytime you want a ride, just let me know," she said and grabbed her dick for effect.

I laughed. She packed her toys, put her clothes on and said, "Been fun. See you later," and headed out.

I lay there thinking. After awhile I sat up and leaned back against the headboard. said, "Turn around."

She did.

"Kneel between my legs."

I spread my legs and Bev crawled up. She sat on her heels, legs folded under her.

"You say you want to come back. I still can't imagine why and think it's a bunch of bullshit, but I'm going to keep you at least until I get the results of the paternity test back. I don't want you running off with those brats if they happen to be mine. I'm almost a hundred percent sure they aren't though, which is why your mom can keep them for now. In the meantime, your ass is mine. You may speak your mind."

"That's kidnapping."

"No it's not you stupid cow." I had to keep her down, you know; all part of the mind fuck. Besides, she was a masochist of the first degree. She once told me it was hard to find guys mean enough for her taste. Scary if you thought about it, so I just didn't. "You voluntarily entered into this relationship by accepting that collar. I have a witness. Remember?"

Bev didn't say anything. "That's right," I said. "You're mine until I release you." I put a finger through the ring of her collar and pulled her toward me and kissed her because I'm such a hopeless romantic. Then I pulled her head down lower and said, "Suck."

While she plied her trade on king dong, I thought about things. As her sweet tongue made sweet love to my sweet meat I smiled and thought things might just be turning around for me after all.

Fair dues though, she was not only good, but great with the oral skills. She got extra credit for mouthing my balls and when she ran her tongue down my crack, I acquiesced and let her have a bit of ass. Oh, how I do love a tongue swirling around back there trying to break the seal.