White Trash Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She finally climbed back up candy mountain and successfully wobbled my weevil until she had more creamy goodness in her mouth courtesy of my cum pump. Who's your Daddy?

She kept me in her mouth until I softened, then gently released me and remained kneeling, waiting for my command. I thought, "Shit, too bad she wasn't like this all the time."

"I have to go out. Just so there's no misunderstanding, you're my slave and you'll be tied up. Will I also have to gag you? You may nod or shake your head."

Bev shook her head.

"Good." I attached a locking clip to the wrist cuffs and secured her arms behind her back. I tied one end of a rope to the D-ring on her collar with a no slip uber secure nautical knot and tied the other end to an eyebolt on the bedroom ceiling. Yeah, there too.

I gave her enough play to get to the bathroom because I run a five star, full service resort. And I made damn sure there wasn't anything within her reach she could use to cut the rope with. The devil's in the details, you know.

I ran my errands and took care of business. Nothing funny with my money, but I changed bank accounts just to be on the safe side. I dropped off the doody dyddies at the local DNAs-R-Us clinic for the paternity test. Actually, they got shipped off to some lab along with a sample of my own DNA and I'd get the results in a couple of weeks. What the hell, so I had to pay a little more for the rush job. I stopped by a local hardware store to pick up some chain and a few more small locks then headed home.

The days seemed to fly by. But I got to tell you, while having your own personal slave is a lot of responsibility, it's also fun, fun, fun. While I was at work, yeah, not gone yet, I kept the cunt chained and locked to the bedroom eyebolt or the one in the so-called living room. I made her tell her mom she was staying with a friend for awhile, nothing new there, then got rid of all the phones within reach.

She was a sexy beast wearing her cuffs, collar and all chained up. Mmmm hmmm. I kept her naked at all times, of course, even when Tina showed back up for some more dicktation lessons.

Turns out Tina liked getting her pussy eaten by girl tongue while getting fucked by my fat hog. Sitting reverse cowgirl on my lap or doggy, either way she just had a ball.

Naturally, Bev had also fucked Tina's boyfriend, which pissed her off of course, so one time I let she and Pegs have some tag-team payback fun with the bitch while I watched and took more pictures for the family album.

To keep the cunt happy, I had to flog the slut constantly. I hung her by her bound tits and set up conflicts for her amusement. Like if she if she got tired of standing on her tippy toes an uncomfortably large rod would get shoved up her ass a bit, or her nipples would be painfully stretched, or both. Or if she got tired of standing with bent legs and wanted to straighten up then her pussy lips would just have to handle the clamps and weights, or if she wanted to kneel down, again with the nipples and asspole. You know, gravity fun. Oh, and I fucked her ass and mouth a lot more than I fucked her pussy.

And whenever I was kind of, sort of warming up to her again she'd say or do shit to remind me what a she-devil-bitch she really was. And no, medication wouldn't help here. Trust me. But a ball gag and a good flogging seemed to bring her back around for awhile. But, hell, she liked it. She'd do little things just to piss me off so I'd punish her. That's right, she's a master masochistic manipulator. And like the heart of gold guy I am, I gave her what she wanted.

The results of the DNA paternity test came back and no surprises there. The kids weren't mine and both had different daddies. A sucker bet if ever there was one.

Finally, I knew it was time to get rid of the cunt. Sad but true and I almost shed a tear. But instead, Tina, Pegs and I had a party. We got drunk and gave the bitch a wail of a goodbye celebration. We all agreed that, damn, Bev did indeed like it rough. Oh well.

Then the day came and she was gone. Shit, it was kind of lonely around the castle. I missed sticking my dick into her warm wetness whenever I felt the urge. She was way easy on the eyes too. Whatever; it had to be done. Besides, skeezy Tina and I were still having plenty of boozy fun. And Pegs, bless the kind cunt, still wanted to do my ass, promising me I'd like it, I'd really, really like it.

One night a couple of weeks after Bev bitch left I stopped by Coozy's for a beer and to eyeball some titty. The music was blaring and a hot blonde was shaking her kootchie front and center.

Stinky maggot was there and gave me a big smile and a nod. His partner in crime, P-Tat, did the same. They sent a beer my way and I sat in a chair at the edge of the stage and watched a real redhead with fake tits finish her routine.

The announcer thanked Tiffany for her skills and told the crowd, and it was a fairly crowded house for a Thursday night, to give a big welcome to the newest girl. We all whooped and I smiled as Beverly danced out from behind the wings. Her moves were pure liquid sex. The girl knew how to move, that's for fucking sure.

She spotted me and danced over. She shook those pretty titties and that loose caboose in my face and I fed her a dollar. A wink and a nod and she boogied over to another customer and started paying me back.

When Bev had finished her time on stage, Stinky Pete motioned for me to follow him and he led me to the back office where Sun Daddy was. Like I said, pussy names for biker's, but they owned and operated the titty club and, well, sometimes you just had to make the best of a fucked up situation.

"Dude!" Sun Daddy said and held out his tattooed arm for a hearty handshake. He was short, squat and built like a box. "Man, you are a God to the boys. Anything you need just say the word."

"Long as I get my money, I'm cool."

"You'll get it. No problem. She's a money making machine, for sure, dancing and what not."

"She giving you a hard time?"

"Less than before the boys broke her in. But you know, yeah, she does. Like clockwork. Like she wants the attitude adjustment sessions and afterwards settles down for a day or so before acting up again. And she fucking shows up for work. She's scared of us, sure, but I think she's a little crazy, if you want to know the truth."

"Oh, I'm fucking sure of it."

Sun Daddy picked up the phone, punched a button and said a few words to somebody. "Okay, I set you up with beer on the house. Good anytime you come in. And don't worry about a thing, after I get the money back I loaned you, I'll start giving you your cut. With her looks, talent and fine pussy it'll happen before you know it."

"Sounds good to me, boss man." I shook his hand and headed out to the bar to get that free beer and watch little more Coozy cooze.

Driving back to the trailer park my phone rang. I saw the number and smiled as I flicked the clamshell open.

"What's up, slut. Feeling the need?" I laughed.

"Not at the moment. Wait. Ugh, ugh, fuck me harder, baby."

"Funny."

"You still up for tomorrow night?"

"Damn right slut. I got a hardon when I saw your number on the screen. Just can't decide which hole to fuck first."

"I imagine they'll all get a turn, cowboy," and I could hear the smile behind the words.

"Hey. You, me and Pegs should check out the bitch at Coozy's."

"Jesus, that where you been? I still can't be believe you gave her to the bikers!"

"Yeah. The Pope, I'm not. But what else was I going to due under the circumstances? Solved a couple of problems, didn't it."

"Shit, still..."

"Fuck her. The only thing I regret is that the bitch may like getting turned out too much. Might ruin the payback fun some.

"You can be a real fucker, you know?"

"I'm a sweetheart. What about your asshole boyfriend tomorrow?"

"I dumped his ass."

"About time.

"Yeah," she said softly.

"Hell, yeah."

"So, we're on."

"Fuck, yeah!"

"Good. I'll bring Viagra for you so you can keep up," she laughed and hung up.

I laughed and snapped the phone shut. As I pulled into the trailer park I saw a big momma get out of her car. The bright street lights, for our priceless safety and security no doubt, lit her up like it was high noon. Lordy she was big. Tall too. And fucking pretty. She looked like what's her name, that plus, plus sized model.

I slowed way down and our eyes locked. One side of her mouth curled up slightly in a small wry grin. She held my eyes, ran the back of a hand down the side of one mountainous breast before running her palm down the front of her meaty thigh and back up again. Then she started unbuttoning her sun dress from the top down. She was on the second button and stared me down as she turned, waddled up the three steps to her door and entered.

I didn't need a calculator to do the math and sure as shit one plus one equals a green light for trailer park pussy BBW style! I backed my shitbox up, parked, killed my beer and got out. With a smile on my face I walked to her door feeling good and getting wood. Fucking A.

**********

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. While it continues the saga of our unfortunate friends in the trailer park, it is also a submission for the "Completely Unsanctioned Quarterly Writing Contest – 'Crush Your Enemy Like a Grape'" taking place in the Author's Hangout forum. So please take a moment to vote and leave a comment. Let me know what you thought of this sordid little tale.