All Comments on 'White TV + Black Gangsta - Love'

by leggyjill

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What

A sick little fag. We will all wind up paying your medical bills, cause neither you nor the nigger have insurance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ignore racists! Great story!

Racist pigs realize how sexy and potent Black men are. White gurls (and girls) luv pleasing Black men, and always will! Excuse me while I get ready for my Black lover...

loridsisiloridsisiover 14 years ago
Lori loved it!

What a lucky gurl! Wish it was me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Sound great. I sucked some cock i my time but never a big black man's cock. I would love to on my knees and have a black man put in 12 incher down my throat and cum and I swallow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I am in love with this story and with Jesse. I am a white TV myself and this story has just made me want to date, marry and serve a dominating black man immediately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

Great story

JanieTgirlJanieTgirlover 7 years ago
Need more Jesse & Jill

Loved this story too! Jesse and Kill ... lovers! I still felt like I was Jill in this story. I too would run to my Man when he came back. Jill's (and my body) ache for Jesse's touch and to be inside of us. Staying with Jesse for good, being his woman always ... that is a life we all want. Need more stories about Jesse and Jill. Them making a home together and Jesse loving and seeding his woman daily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This was DOPE! You really completely get it/nailed it with whats sexy to black men. Although you could take it down a notch on the boorish gangsta, stereotypical uneducated-hyper unarticulate dialog... ;-) But the romance, treating her well and having his romantic gestures appreciated, the sexy contrast in skin tones, the desiring a real relationship beyond just a passionate sexual partner; all of that hit! Spot-on with what I'm interested in at least. Anyways really dug reading your story! A+ work girl; I hope there's more to cum like this...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous