White Women's BBC Clinic Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SNEAK PREVIEW OF NEXT INSTALLMENT

The white women entered the room to a round of applause, hoots, and whistles from the men. They wore slutty outfits in colors of red, pink, yellow and black. Sheer panty hose came up to their thighs, and attached to a garter belt that stretched over their butts. A pair of skimpy panties just barely covered anything at all. Cindy and Jennifer wore baby doll teddies that came to waist, their nipples hard under the see through negligee. Gizzelle and Carol wore tight push up half-braziers that left their nipples exposed, and tits presented nicely. The women walked tentatively on their tall high heels. They were led up the steps to the elevated stage, their tits bounced as they walked.

"ALRIGHT LADIES!" Dr Tailsman's voice boomed over the PA system. He was in the DJ booth. "LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED! I wanna see some ASSES SHAKIN' and some big TITS A' FLOPPIN'!"

12