All Comments on 'White Work Van'

by zephyer

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mmm

So fucking hot

tweek20008tweek20008over 7 years ago
:-}

I've missed a few follow ups too. :-{

CandPSCandPSover 7 years ago
Exciting Story

Like you, I prefer the dominant take charge type. They think they are forcing me to suck them off. Guess they can't see, that I was born to suck cock and how eager I am to blow them. A couple of months ago four guys in a white work van were stopped at a light. As I was walking by, one of them said, "Hurry up, cocksucker". Wish he would have said, "Get in here now, cocksucker". I would've have replied, "Yes, Sir, who's first?".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Loved your story. I was stationed there myself. Gave head to the porn store manager one evening, and on the return trip he closed the shop, and fucked me. Fond memories. I have had a go around in a work van, where a Mexican carpenter, butt fucked me on the hard metal floor. It was great as he did me slow and hard. Remember Posh Taco in the mall? More stories.

zephyerzephyeralmost 6 years agoAuthor
Test test

Is this thing working?

zephyerzephyeralmost 6 years agoAuthor
Fantastic at Malmstrom

When were you stationed at Malmstrom? Did you blow the manager at Pretty Girls ABS? Sadly, many of those places I went to look for guys in G.F. are gone now.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 6 years ago
Hot story

I am a little submissive so this story was a turn on for me. I love to suck cock but am still an anal virgin. If a alpha male pushed the issue I'm sure I would give up my virginity to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
book stores

Great story, after your story on Sqquirt, I knew these would be great. I loved the old ABS stores that were in the Combat Zone of Boston, all with glory holes. I could sit watching porn and either sucking, or getting sucked all afternoon on Saturdays. Back when I could get off several times. YUMMM!

zephyerzephyerover 4 years agoAuthor
Serial Killer

To whom ever wrote me about serial killers and gay haters. You make a valid point about safety but, I have always been on my guard.

I had a guy want to meet me before having a 3 way with his husband. I suggested a coffee shop. He wanted to meet at a closed camp ground 30 miles out of town in the middle of winter. Hair rose up on my neck and I noped out of that one.

Could I get picked up by gay basher or killers? Yeah, of course. However, in this day and age in the United States just going to the county fair or attending a concert or watching a movie can get you shot buy some nut.

I forget how many car wrecks I have been in and scene. I can think of 3 times at least when the world was going to get torn to pieces by gravity from other planets lining up.

Radiation, dirty water, dirty air, chemicals in my food and water, some terrorists getting hold of a nuke. Some 3rd world dictator getting hold of nuke. Then there is AIDS and Lord know what else may be out there right now.

I'm starting to think I may not live forever.

But, if I follow the most common form of death in the United States I will die from a heart attack due to lack of exercise and unhealthy food.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I first started frequenting adult bookstores near the military bases where I was assigned, spending many an evening in a booth sucking whatever came through the glory hole. It is a shame the glory holes are disappearing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userzephyer@zephyer
I like to write my stories using bits and pieces of real people, places, and experiences. I especially like hearing of people's first-time sex or wildest times stories. I don't mind constructive criticism of my writing. Have a comment or story idea please email me.