Whiteout Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wanted him in her mouth, to tease him, to make him come for her. But she knew that was not what he had in mind as he approached her with a devilish grin. He growled at her, "I don't know what you do to me, but it's not going to affect how I want this to go. I'm controlling our lovemaking this time, and nothing you can do will change that."

A challenge. One she was more than ready to meet, she thought.

Hunter grabbed her thighs and spread them. He grinned at her and slid against her body. Sparks zapped through him again, he bit back a groan as he grasped his throbbing cock and rubbed himself over her wet slit. He panted as more fireworks exploded through him. "Take me Hunter, Fuck me hard," she purred at him huskily.

He grunted and said, "Not this time honey, this time you're going to feel the burn."

He slowly pushed inside her, sucking in a breath as fire encased him, sizzling up and down his nerves. He gritted his teeth to hold his composure as he inched his way towards heaven.

Helena gasped at the fierce burning sensation as he leisurely sank into her, how he could stand such an inferno was beyond her understanding. She needed to make him crack or she would combust, so she wrapped her legs around his and dug her fingers into his back, urging him deeper.

Hunter grinned at her devilishly as he gave her another inch, her nails clawed at him more solidly, letting him filter out the burn of the contact with the bite of her nails. After an agonizing wait, his breath blew out as he seated himself. Slowly, agonizingly, he drew himself out of her, all of his muscles screaming to resist the urge to pump into her.

Helena looked up into his eyes, sweat running down his forehead, dripping onto her. To her, he was a demon lord, sexy and potent. No doubt he would make it that far. She pulled him down closer and kissed him gently, his sweat-damp chest rubbed against her. He groaned against her mouth and thrust again, torturously slow.

He owned her right now, she couldn't do anything to move him from his path, he was going to burn her alive with pleasure. The sharp zap of chaotic energy running through her body was clouding her mind. How he wasn't reacting to it was beyond her understanding. She groaned as he dragged back from her and slid back in, her whole body was strung out and tense from his passion.

Hunter felt like howling as the intensity of the demand to let loose was increasing with each sinking thrust into her. Heat surrounded him, electric sparks flashed through him with each motion, her nails biting into his back adding to the maelstrom of sensation flooding through him. A sharp growl ripped from his throat as he plunged into her. Her nails drew blood as he reared back and slammed into her.

She had finally broken his composure, and it felt like her world had just exploded as he pummeled her with driving harsh thrusts. Fire ignited her senses, every motion inflamed her further until it felt like she was living flame. His eyes were almost black with the sheer intensity of his command of her body. She couldn't feel her body any longer, there was only his movements inside her, impaling her mind, her body and if she had one, her soul.

The golden anchor points she felt locking into place earlier gleamed in her mind, growing stronger and more powerful, thickening out in taut poles. Hunter leaned over her and kissed her hard, demandingly as he erupted inside of her. Her eyes lost focus as she felt him collapse next to her panting harshly, his heart pounding rapidly against her. His hot sweat and rich scent curling around her as physical sensation returned to her.

Hot boiling surges of pleasure coursed through her body as she turned to look at him, his eyes returning to their usual rich blue color. Her arms felt like lead weights as she reached up and stroked the tears rolling from his eyes.

"Oh...fuck, that was intense and that's an understatement," said Hunter as he panted harshly.

"Hunter, you can control me any time if that is the result," said Helena as she wiped the tears running from her eyes away.

Hunter groaned and leaned against her, his wet chest brushing against his as he reached over her and pulled her into a snuggle and fell deep into sleep

# # #

Helena blinked her eyes open at the coarse mechanical sound outside. With a grimace, she realized the plows were clearing the highway. Pale light filtered in through the windows and she knew it was time for her to tell Hunter the truth. After the night they shared, she was terrified he would be upset and reject her.

She looked over at him and decided to wait a little longer, he was gorgeous when he slept. She desperately wanted him to be her man, it just felt like they were meant to be together. She brushed the hair that had fallen over his eyes up onto his forehead. And when his eyes flicked open she grinned.

"Good morning," she said softly.

"Hey, morning," he said drowsily. He cursed softly as he heard the machines getting further away.

"Guess we have to get going then, I'm supposed to be on duty this afternoon," he said.

"Hunter, there is something I need to tell you," Helena said getting up from the bed. She began pacing to help her find the right words. There needed to be a balance, she needed to be direct yet not so much that she frightened him.

"What?" he asked, worry creeping into his gaze.

"I'm...Well, I've really enjoyed the last couple days with you, and not only because of the sex. I've enjoyed your companionship Hunter. It's been wonderful and I could get used to being with you like this. So, ok, um, well..." she cursed to herself, why was it so hard telling him? He needed to hear it so he could make a decision. "I'm just going to blurt it out. I'm a demon, Hunter, and I want you to come with me." She sat back down in the bed next to him, hoping he wouldn't run away from her.

With a deep breath, the words began to flow, "A demon, well to be precise, a chaos demon. I know how human society has turned what once was common knowledge into fantastic legend, so now no one believes, but it's real. I'm real. I'm proof, Hunter. Demons do exist. I originally came here to learn how to control my emotions and powers, and in doing so, Hunter, I found you. I'm the reason we've been snowed in this cabin, my emotions created the storm. I have a better handle on them since being with you, and therefore the storm has subsided. I know it sounds crazy, but it's true. Like I said, I want you to come with me, to my home, so we can be together. Forever."

Before he could come to his senses and hopefully craft an intelligent reply, she held up her hand to stop him and she spoke up again. Her hand moved to stroke his cheek, then down to his chest and she said, "Don't worry Hunter, I'll give you some time and some space to think about what I've said. I'll come to you tomorrow morning, hopefully that's enough time for you to think about my offer."

She slid off the bed and grinned at him then closed her eyes and disappeared in a cloud of smoke. He looked at where she had been sitting, in shock and collapsed back to the bed with a groan. Was he going mad?

He slipped off the bed and tugged on his shorts, he needed to get out of here and get ready for his shift this afternoon.

12