All Comments on 'Whites Can't Compete'

by destroywhiteboys

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Your stories disgust me and I am shocked this one is rated at 4.67

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
For fucks sake

Could you just die in a fire already.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Repulsive

I didn't bother to read this story, his previous stories were bad enough. utterly repulsive, disgusting and incapable of writing a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Another great story!

Another great story - just the way things should be for us white boys; taking superior Black cock in the mouth and up the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
ooooooooh my...

what a sick little puppy you are...it might be time for some psychiatric help...your central theme in you stories is to be slapped around physically and verbally demeaned as inferior by a black man...as your story line is so repetitive...I'm just assuming this fantasy "white guy" is you...in a way...I feel for you buddy...what a twisted little secret life you live...so sad...to be punched by another man and become aroused by it...you should see a doctor...you might be suicidal...

you use of the words..."nigga"..."nigger"....kind of racially awkward at best...if you talked like that in public...you might get your fantasy fulfilled...I'm sure some black men would be happy to knock your teeth out...bet that would make your little weenie hard huh?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sorry but just havta say this.....

.....You should change your writer name to "Salt Peter" because your stories have the same effect at creating a limp dick. Seriously dude give up the writing hobby and invest the time in some kind of professional counseling. Soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
back off a holes

I thought it was good--i personally enjoy the White Girl Slut parts-but the submission and race play are Very Hot!!! those haters that leave negative comments like it the most but just can't admit it otherwise why would they bother reading it then commenting just move on!!!!! I Say GREAT Work though and Keep it up!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My need - use me like this please!

Great story of a white boy being dominated and brutally fucked against his will by a superior big black cock! What an absolute HONOR! Being permanently gaped by the first BBC that breeds you is exactly what every inferior white boy should desire! I desperately need to be used like this. Keep these stories coming and making my little white cock hard and my ass hungry for more!

Benzguy280Benzguy280almost 8 years ago
Oh Yeah!

What a hot story, really enjoyed it! Got hard and horny waiting for the next chapter.

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbcalmost 7 years ago
Black Cock Rules

Sick, but what the hell. Really liked this one because the white guy wasn't some wimp; he just couldn't measure up to the power of black cock. Ending was great as the white guy was humiliated in front of the entire school, including his girlfriend. Would also like to read a story about Zareb's white slaves in Africa, hopefully American tourist families on safari abducted and enslaved, and eventually sold to rich Arabs in the Middle East.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I know how he feels I could never go back to white...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love the story.

I really love the story, it made my white dick hard. I think all white girls should fuck black men.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My wife and I had a threesome with one of her friends, as reward, I had to agree to a threesome with another guy. I hadn’t thought much more about it. One night, while she was out with the girls, I jacked off twice while watching porn. When she gets home, she has a well built black guy she has brought home for her threesome. I mean the threesome was happening no matter what as they were already seriously making out. He was hung like a horse, fucked her silly with multiple organisms and I couldn’t even get hard after beating off twice before they arrived. My wife fell in love with him and left me. Now she is back as she loves both of us and he isn’t marriage material. I don’t like men, but, I now fantasize about black cock. When I fuck my wife, I’m thinking about servicing black dick.

Corky1942Corky1942over 2 years ago

Disgusting but HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Black men have had my white body at their mercy many times. A much younger black man has me on his leash leading me around his home my wrists cuffed behind my back my small white cock hangs uselessly in its cage.I have been cumless for months now .catchthefirststone1@gmail.com if you want to.read more about this white sissy bitch.

MoojoMoojoabout 2 years ago

Great story! I love the description of white male defeat, and sexual subjugation to a dominant better hung Black man. This former alfa white male is reduced to a Black cock addicted, beta pussy boy after one encounter with a superior Big Black Cock. Would love to see a part 2, about his new life as a submissive to any and every Black cock

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous