All Comments on 'Whitewash High Ch. 07'

by EnglishTeacher

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
Racism aside.

I liked the backstory of the law firm, hypocrisy happens way to often to ignore and I like how you brought it up.

AllintheheadAllintheheadover 7 years ago
Nicely done

Well done as usual. I love how your throwing in a plot now. Its not going to be all about sex. Any plans in having him cuck the lawyer?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
That End...

I totally laugh with the end. Probably not your intention, but still. Well yeah Gale got some serious issues but its too late for Nik now, the best course of action for him it is go and tame that crazy chick. Some drama coming to the school courtesy of some dumb assholes, another vote for Nik getting that lawyer's wife.

EnglishTeacherEnglishTeacherover 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback

Thanks for all the love and comments for these past 7 chapters. This is just a PSA letting people know, if they don't already, that 1) I do read all the comments sent here and/or to me directly through the feedback option. And 2) I do periodic status updates on my profile's bio page. Feel free to check there and reach out to me at any time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep writing on this series!

Look forward to each chapter of this series. My interest is peaked about what will happen with Gale, and with the Doctor. Also what may happen with the Goth Girl in Nick's class. She's been mentioned a couple of times. The new Lawyer, with his wife visiting the school seems like reality because it could be a threat to how they control the area. Maybe the wife will see what is going on, and want in on the action.

KalleroKalleroover 7 years ago
Idea

I love your writing, and I think you're making a huge leap forward for amateur erotica by creating a patreon page for your works. I've always thought that literotica authors are missing out on a lot of potential revenue by neglecting voluntarily crowdfunded sources of income. There are a few authors of here who's stories have view counts in the millions.

I think your patreon page might get more visibility if you linked it at the beginning of each chapter you submit, that way people don't necessarily need to go through your profile to find it. Right now if someone finds your stories through the main interracial stories hub, a search, or a tag filter, then they'll be taken directly to each chapter and will never see the patreon link in your bio.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yess!!

Fantastic job, as always! I like the direction you're taking the story in, adding some real literary meat to it. Also, you're one of the very few erotic authors I've read that manages to put in some fitting and downright laughable moments. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

"Valerie and her gossiped "

" Sometimes Michelle thought herself was born an Oreo"

"They just laid there in bed"

Please say you're not really an English teacher with this bad grammar. If you are, I weep for the younger generation.

NevermyloveNevermyloveover 1 year ago

Intriguing twists ahead

6King6Kingabout 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEnglishTeacher@EnglishTeacher
Update: January 28th, 2024 There will not be an update this month, or for the foreseeable future, so all series are put on hold. Sorry to disappoint all my fans, but my free time has become limited and I don't have the time to put into writing at the moment. I don't want to pu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES