All Comments on 'Whitewash High Ch. 10'

by EnglishTeacher

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Damn that lawyer.

Its much to ask that the assholes lawyers get a media shitstorm in their hands after the witness tell what happend in the school. Make a botched PR campaing to save face. So more bits and pieces about Nik past.

Man this story its so funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Quick question;

When you gonna get chapters 11, 12, and 13, etc., Out there?

EnglishTeacherEnglishTeacherover 7 years agoAuthor
Quick Question Answered

The more fan mail, the more interest I get for continuing the series. Check out my profile bio for constant updates and what not for all my series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story. Great series.

Really enjoy this series. Not just the sex, but the storyline makes it a good read. One of my favorites that I look for. Keep it going. Looks like Dr. Rai will join the harem. Will Suzie (Goth Girl) find a family and "father"? Will Amanda get her "cumuppance"? Enquiring minds want to know.

EnglishTeacherEnglishTeacherover 7 years agoAuthor
Support

Just in case some people don't read my profile bio, if you love my work, please consider supporting my Patreon for a $1 (Link in my bio). It takes a lot of time and effort to craft this story so it would be greatly appreciated. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I love this story. All the characters are engaging. Please keep it going I have to know how it all plays out.

Sir GalahadSir Galahadover 7 years ago
Waiting impatiently for more chapters

I look forward to seeing how this turns out. I agree with your other fans who would like to see Dr. Rai join the harem; Amanda surrender to her true nature (and become a total submissive to any strong white male; if you need a rationale for it, she'd be trying to atone for having been such a racist bitch); Gale, possibly revealing she has Yakuza connections that she would use at Nik's direction to eliminate the more aggressive and useless thugs;; and Jerome, Amanda's racist bastard of a husband, learning that she has left him for a white stud (and former porn star?) attacking Nik, getting stomped by the girls in their stiletto heels, and Dr. Rai having to perform a double orchidectomy on him, folllowing which he is mocked by Amanda and he commits suicide. (I really don't like the character.) I want Suzy to graduate and go off to a good college someplace where they won't care about her ethnicity, too -- but only after, at the request of the harem, Nik teaches her about lovemaking as opposed to hot, buck-wild sex and that a real man makes sure his partner gets her orgasms before he gets his.

EnglishTeacherEnglishTeacherover 7 years agoAuthor
Sir Galahad's Preidctions

Sir Galahad, your wishlist is right on a couple, wrong on a couple. Which ones they are, I'm going to tease you all by not saying. But we can all agree that one of them has been made so obvious it shouldn't be a surprise when it happens.

Remember guys and gals, sign up for my Patreon located in my profile bio. Whats $1 a chapter if you're all enjoying it?

6King6Kingabout 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEnglishTeacher@EnglishTeacher
Update: January 28th, 2024 There will not be an update this month, or for the foreseeable future, so all series are put on hold. Sorry to disappoint all my fans, but my free time has become limited and I don't have the time to put into writing at the moment. I don't want to pu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES