All Comments on 'Whitewash High Ch. 11'

by EnglishTeacher

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Glory to teacher for new chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A good setup

I'll be checking daily for the next chapter. Hope it doesn't take as long to post.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This is easily my favourite series on here. I check back every few days to see if you have put up a new one. I hope that you dont stop writing this any time soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Better and better

Love the story line. Like other readers I check daily for the next episode. I,m looking forward to episodes with Amanda and goth girl. Can't wait

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So a little of manipulation.

Yeah Nik you will need a bigger house, for them and for all the babies LOL. So Amanda its also sexualy deprived and represed, uhm. Yeah that make things a little more easier but will be interesting that she put a little more of resistence, that the idea of her being taken a tamed by force... and Valerie can be the catalyst to make "her" fantasy by force.

Again the story its funny, but at the same time, each character gets a little of development each chapter. Its about time that the good doctor joins to the group, and Gale dont need to worry she stil is the more looney of the pack. Thanks for continue.

EnglishTeacherEnglishTeacherover 7 years agoAuthor
Updates

Thanks for all the love everyone! Check my profile bio page for updates on how the chapters are coming along if you are ever curious how things are going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Love it. My favorite series on here please keep it going can't wait for the next one

AllintheheadAllintheheadover 7 years ago
Yet again

Another exciting chapter. I'm curious as to how your going to play out Amanda. Very devious. I love it.

6King6Kingabout 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEnglishTeacher@EnglishTeacher
1358 Followers
Update: January 28th, 2024 There will not be an update this month, or for the foreseeable future, so all series are put on hold. Sorry to disappoint all my fans, but my free time has become limited and I don't have the time to put into writing at the moment. I don't want to pu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES