Whitewash High Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

X

"Daddy, you're so kinky. You came in me so much. Isn't my gook fuckhole more pleasurable than those dirty niggers?" Gale purred, head resting on Nik's chest. "You're still so hard. Give up teaching, Daddy, and just move in with me. I'm a rich girl. I can easily support you."

Nik stroked Gale's hair, his eyes closed as he tried to rest from the hours of carnal delights. Gale had used gymnastic contortions to suck and fuck him in ways that it would not rip the stiches. He did not know the human body could bend like she bent, or was able to balance as perfectly as she managed.

"It is my calling, Gale. I'm good at teaching."

"Your calling is using your fat cock to make girls swoon, Daddy," Gale pouted. "You're telling me you'd rather spend your days dealing with ghetto trash than fucking me?"

"No, this was supposed to be a stepping stone assignment. I don't intend to stay at this school forever. It is not good for my health. And as for fucking you, I'll fuck you any time I want, where I want. This pussy is mine now," he said, grabbing it and shoving two fingers inside to feel his own goo still rooming inside.

"Well, well, looks like the stud couldn't listen to my directions," Dr. Rai commented, licking her lips at the sight of Nik's naked cock. "Does the girlfriend share, or do I have to play sidebitch and sneak in once she leaves?"

"I'm a good girl. I do what my Daddy tells me to do whether I like it or not," Gale said with an arrogant smirk.

"Right, and if 'Daddy' said for you to rim me out and drink my piss?"

"You don't get to call Daddy, Daddy. I'm the only one, you Punjabi slut. You're lucky I don't fuck you with a baseball bat for saying that."

"Okay, okay, settle down girls. Let us all get along. I don't want a race war to break out. Sometimes I feel like the UN with you girls, trying to make sure I don't wake up next to one of you stabbed in the back by the other."

"Fun image considering you literally just got stabbed in the back," Rai commented, kneeling down next to Nik.

Her hand stroked the powerful cock at the base, leaving the tip to Gale's tender ministrations. Just like with Michelle and Valerie, Rai looked right into Gale's eyes in a power play, marking her territory. Gale glared directly back. The two girls stroked and caressed in unison, never once glancing the other way, seeing who would break first.

"You can never be Daddy's sweet girl. I've already drank his piss and rimmed him out. I've already proven to him that I'll be his anything, his whoriental rapedoll."

"I love a challenge. If you're just a rapedoll then maybe he needs a girl with a more seductive aura about her, one that will keep him on his toes and ignite the fire in his engine."

Nik was on the verge of falling asleep. Tired eyes had little stamina left, and all the worship Gale plastered onto him had taken its toll. The hand job felt like a lullaby, it was so soft and caring. The only thing missing was one of the girls to motherly stroke his hair and say sweet nothings in his ear.

"What do you want, Daddy? Want your gook rapedoll to jerk you off, or this Punjabi bitch upstart."

"Dr. Punjabi Bitch."

"I'm tired of you two bickering right now. Save it for when I'm not wounded. If both of you are so eager to yap like jealous schoolgirls then use your mouths to suck me off as I get some sleep."

Gale didn't need to be told twice, sinking her head down to engulf the uncut cock, licking inside the pouch to tease her man. Despite her Domme attitude, Rai shared without a word of protest, sucking on the pair of ivory balls. Faint lipstick stains remained from earlier suckfests but that did not deter the doctor, choosing to put a fresher, personal coating on the orbs.

Even in the throngs of pleasure, Nik's eyes closed on their own as he faded off into blissful unconsciousness. The two women never said a word or stopped, eagerly fulfilling the task before them. An undisclosed time later, Nik woke up smiling. Lips were still planted on both sections of his cock.

"Did you two girls continue sucking me the entire time I was asleep?" he asked, eyes still closed as he shifted positions sleepily.

Reaching down he grabbed the hair of one of the girls, pulling her up for a passionate kiss. Something felt odd about the kiss but the woman covered his eyes, shifting to bite along his neck.

"Who said I was Gale or Rai?" Valerie said in his ear.

"And hello to you too, Michelle," Nik said with a happy smile.

"Morning, Massa. We came by to say hello before we went to work."

Valerie let go of his face. Nik smiled, turned on to see his Negress bitches dressed to the tens in their work suits. Gale was in a corner chair, sleeping peacefully.

"She was passed out on your cock when we came in. How long was she sucking you?" Michelle asked.

"A long time if this is the morning," Nik replied. "So, how goes the war at school?"

"Amanda is going to eat out of our hands soon, Massa. I planted the seed in her head last night and I've got her on tape calling you a cracker. I've got another meeting with her today. I think her husband is like Michelle's."

"Gay?"

"No. Your husband is gay?" Valerie asked, surprised. "I thought you just like cheating on him."

"You didn't hear me say that. So what do you mean he is like my husband?"

"You know, like doesn't sleep with you. She acted like she got nothing, not even a kiss goodnight. She had a phone argument with someone in my office. That was when she asked me about how I was able to handle being a single professional."

"And that was when you sent her to the website. Devious," Michelle commented.

The two ladies had stopped sexually servicing Nik, instead rubbing his arms and chest, doting on him like a couple of love struck teenagers.

"I heard Suzy had come to visit," Nik said, changing the topic. "Is she okay?"

"She wasn't in school yesterday. I made sure to check her attendance. Poor thing, to get involved with gangs. She was lucky not to get raped," Valerie told him. "Bad enough there are pimps and pros but they are smart enough to do it when we can't catch them, and would we want to catch them? We want them in school to learn and get out of the life, not tossed into jail for something so frivolous."

"If this is the same Suzy that is dressed up like a Goth, feel sorry for the girls she pimps out, Val. She isn't the girl next door type. She could give Gale there a run for her money in the loony bin department."

"Just check to make sure she is okay," Nik said softly. "I don't want her to think I blame her for this happening."

"You've got a big heart, Massa, but my money is on her setting you up. I've never trusted her," Michelle replied.

Valerie leaned in to give her Massa a deep kiss, followed by Michelle.

"We need to get to school. Just rest, Massa. It will still be there when you're ready. Don't let the chink pop your stiches," Valerie told him. "We'll be back again later."

Nik watched his two beautiful bitches walk out of the room, their firm butts in their tight skirts on full display. Head resting on the pillow, he knew he was a lucky man. Few, if any, people would have four sexy ladies waiting on them hand and foot. It made getting stabbed slightly less annoying as he was a positive thinker, and always thought about the greater scheme of things.

"I'm going to need a bigger house...I don't want to know what kind of arguments they are going to have over closet space..."

12