All Comments on 'Whitewash High Ch. 12'

by EnglishTeacher

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Just a little about Nik past

Thats enough for now.

In Japan? wow, how he ended becoming a JAV male star? also a honor debt?... uhm interesting. Nice touch with Suzy and Gale, im agree that the arch plot with Suzy and Nik will be better with a father/big brother figure relationship rather than a romantic, that girl needs a break, and how knows she and our little tsundere can becoming friends too. So Michelle husband's apparently have a spine, That could be interesting, also they dont have a clue about Amanda and whatever Nik is planning.

Thaks for the chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

""Slow down there, Gale, who said I wanted a kid?"

The English Teacher with more bad English. Should be: ""Slow down there, Gale(PERIOD) (CAPITAL "W")ho said I wanted a kid?"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Hoping for more scenes between Nik and the Indian doctor. Also want to see how Gale gets in with Valerie and Michelle when she moves in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
An Apple for the EnglishTeacher

Still enjoying this series, and hope you continue. Surprising Gale has a soft heart for some one going after Nik (Daddy). An earlier comment I made about Suzy (Goth Girl) getting a Father Figure appears to be coming into effect. I believe this will be a better outcome to the story. Let her see how the other women overcame their "life trials" to become better women. And how they can be a Family together. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEnglishTeacher@EnglishTeacher
1332 Followers
Update: January 28th, 2024 There will not be an update this month, or for the foreseeable future, so all series are put on hold. Sorry to disappoint all my fans, but my free time has become limited and I don't have the time to put into writing at the moment. I don't want to pu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES